Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched the "prom" vlogs. All that focus on her appearance when they've said she doesn't care about it?

A clearly has anger issues and is a narcissist. P wants everyone to agree with her and when they don't, she gets defensive. Both of them want to be experts not only about their daughter, but also about Autism in general. So the fans that say "yes, yes, you're wonderful" are welcome. Anyone with eyes and even a slightly differing view is not. But that doesn't stop me from letting them know what I think.

They aren't doing as good a job of policing comments lately.

Reactions: 10
Dunkin does not owe them anything.
Especially free space to take over one of their locations for a meet up.
It would be grand if corporate put a stop to that nonsense.
The group going today consists of 13 people. If just 13 rabid fans showed up, including their kids, that's quite a lot of tables to take up.
What if 50 people showed up? Not everyone can afford to buy a cup of 6.00 coffee and then buy doughnuts for their kids.
Assa sure ain't paying.
The hambeasts should pay to rent the space, should provide their own security and deal with any insurance liabilities.
IMO.
Dunkin franchises are NOT public spaces.

Reactions: 12
Dunkin does not owe them anything.
Especially free space to take over one of their locations for a meet up.
It would be grand if corporate put a stop to that nonsense.
The group going today consists of 13 people. If just 13 rabid fans showed up, including their kids, that's quite a lot of tables to take up.
What if 50 people showed up? Not everyone can afford to buy a cup of 6.00 coffee and then buy doughnuts for their kids.
Assa sure ain't paying.
The hambeasts should pay to rent the space, should provide their own security and deal with any insurance liabilities.
IMO.
Dunkin franchises are NOT public spaces.
I agree..the amount of money a franchise is losing is crazy. You know a proper customer won't go near the place if they see a mob inside. Assa can say free publicity for dunkin all he wants but as that's in his head, they don't need his kind of publicity

• Heart
I agree..the amount of money a franchise is losing is crazy. You know a proper customer won't go near the place if they see a mob inside. Assa can say free publicity for dunkin all he wants but as that's in his head, they don't need his kind of publicity
I would think most of these rabid fans are not there to buy coffee or donuts.. they are there to gawk at Abbie and get meet their idols..ugh... and probably to use their restroom ... wonder if the Masses bother to clean up any after ...Asa only think of himself and how it can benefit him and the channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hell
I would think most of these rabid fans are not there to buy coffee or donuts.. they are there to gawk at Abbie and get meet their idols..ugh... and probably to use their restroom ... wonder if the Masses bother to clean up any after ...Asa only think of himself and how it can benefit him and the channel.
Heck no, they aren't there to buy anything. That's the point of charging Assa money to rent the space so the franchise doesn't loose money.
Yes gawking at Abbie. The freakshow they have turned her into.
These people do not give a rats ass about these rabid fans stories. How can self absorbed people possibly give a tit about anything or anyone besides themselves?
If anything they all laugh and make fun of them as they ride off into the sunset to their next lavish vacation.
IMO.
#garbagepeople

Reactions: 11
Hell
Heck no, they aren't there to buy anything. That's the point of charging Assa money to rent the space so the franchise doesn't loose money.
Yes gawking at Abbie. The freakshow they have turned her into.
These people do not give a rats ass about these rabid fans stories. How can self absorbed people possibly give a tit about anything or anyone besides themselves?
If anything they all laugh and make fun of them as they ride off into the sunset to their next lavish vacation.
IMO.
#garbagepeople
Cleaning up, that's for peons..A&P are too good for that. Remember they both "work" ,definitely using that term loosely, from home but have a cleaning person. Now I don't begrudge anyone a cleaning person but they really each 80 hours a week lol..another word aside from IDIOTS is DELUSIONAL. I think that they believe it's Fathering Autisms world and the rest of us are just here to serve.

• Heart
I haven't watched the "prom" vlogs. All that focus on her appearance when they've said she doesn't care about it?
They want to make it about “Girl with Autism Goes to Prom”(That’s how they would word it if it was a vlog title).

On another note......

I don’t know why they don’t get more criticism from the community, especially from people who have disabled children and aren’t able to provide for them on the level that they now provide for Abbie.

Most of the things they are able to do is because they don’t have jobs, they have a high amount of income coming in, and they have two live in caregivers.

They also try to push social norms onto Abbie. I think it’s great that Abbie is going to prom and all the other children with Autism that get to go BUT I don’t think it’s groundbreaking for them to take Abbie to this event. It’s sweet, it’s nice, I like the at home pedicure but they make it seem like they are doing groundbreaking activities by forcing her into things.

I just want them for once to say that it’s ok if you’re a parent to a disabled child and you can’t take them to certain events or do the whole prom thing. There are tons of other things that parents do to make sure their disabled child is thriving. Forcing social norms on your child does not make you any better of a parent than the ones who aren’t dragging their kids to Hockey games.

A lot of their followers ask why they don't do meet ups in Jacksonville. It's because their community doesn't like them or they have a bad reputation.

Also...if Miss Priss is such a neat freak..why do they wear shoes in the house? That is so gross

• Heart
I used to work at a local coffee shop that hosted club meetings and other group events like book signings and "meet the authors" . It's typical in most shops for large groups to call ahead, reserve a specific area, and bring any additional seating/tables/appropriate signage they might need. People running groups would usually purchase large carafes of coffee as well as trays of small pastries or snacks for the guests. This is so they are paying for the area they are taking up, as well as welcoming guests who might not be able to purchase a larger drink or meal. These groups also (mostly) tipped servers well. This wasn't a dunkin' but it was a local shop around the same size serving the same things.

Asa should, at the very least, be calling ahead to reserve an area. It would be tasteful for them to pay for a few gallons of black coffee and boxes of donuts for the people that show up too. They should also be doing it somewhere that they can have a barrier between Abbie and everyone else. Also, they should just not be doing this at all lol.

I just remembered, there were a few groups where we donated a % of their groups' sales to their charity!! If they actually made the effort to work with local shops, they'd probably be able to do something similar. But they're too lazy to even look up the DD they're going to, so that will never happen.

What if they took those dunkin cards people sent them and used them to pay for people's drinks/donuts at meetups? But no. Gotta make those 2x a day runs.

A lot of their followers ask why they don't do meet ups in Jacksonville. It's because their community doesn't like them or they have a bad reputation.

Also...if Miss Priss is such a neat freak..why do they wear shoes in the house? That is so gross
omg with that golf cart? I'm sure they're notorious down there. The neighborhood probably hates them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
That golf cart is actually an electric car. It costs approximately $13,000 - $14,000.
A rich man's moped kinda. Mopeds are popular with people who have licenses revoked.
Lord knows Assa needs something to get around on since he keeps getting his drivers license suspended for one thing or another.
Let's not forget he bought that damn vehicle while his 3rd child was waiting on 500+ dollars in back child support payments according to the court record.
What a stand up guy!
Such a great dad!
/sarcasm

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That golf cart is actually an electric car. It costs approximately $13,000 - $14,000.
A rich man's moped kinda. Mopeds are popular with people who have licenses revoked.
Lord knows Assa needs something to get around on since he keeps getting his drivers license suspended for one thing or another.
Let's not forget he bought that damn vehicle while his 3rd child was waiting on 500+ dollars in back child support payments according to the court record.
What a stand up guy!
Such a great dad!
/sarcasm
I can't wait for his tax info to be public in April. Where is all this money coming from, surely YT subs wouldn't cover nearly enough for this? Including the new house.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't wait for his tax info to be public in April. Where is all this money coming from, surely YT subs wouldn't cover nearly enough for this? Including the new house.
They're making a STUPID amount of money on patreon and from merch. I'd guess that's where the vast majority of their money is coming in from. The it's probably ad sponsorships, FB revenue, YT revenue, and last and least Limelife lol

They have 482 Patrons. With a 90% cut, they're taking in $867-$10,845. Even if it's 1/3 the potential they could be taking in, that's still $3000-$4000/mo from PATREON ALONE.

Last edited:
  • Wow
They're making a STUPID amount of money on patreon and from merch. I'd guess that's where the vast majority of their money is coming in from. The it's probably ad sponsorships, FB revenue, YT revenue, and last and least Limelife lol

They have 482 Patrons. With a 90% cut, they're taking in $867-$10,845. Even if it's 1/3 the potential they could be taking in, that's still $3000-$4000/mo from PATREON ALONE.
It's all so sad, they are using it as a lifestyle choice, which I suppose is how it is for many on YT and such, but my problem lies with the fact that many of the people donating are probably low income families trying to juggle part-time/full-time work whilst having to care for their kids with special needs.

A&P don't seem to put anything back into the community, they do the odd donation to charity here and there, specifically for big global events such as the Australia fires and Hurricane Relief. I remember the last hurricane that missed them but devastated many areas of the Caribbean, P did a Tik Tok that was sorta saying "Hurricane, what hurricane, then fell into the pool" surprised there was any water left in that pool after that. Right slap in the face to those poor people in other countries where there were many dead and lost their livelihoods, while some rich obnoxious family in Florida live it up gloating.

It's all so sad, they are using it as a lifestyle choice, which I suppose is how it is for many on YT and such, but my problem lies with the fact that many of the people donating are probably low income families trying to juggle part-time/full-time work whilst having to care for their kids with special needs.

A&P don't seem to put anything back into the community, they do the odd donation to charity here and there, specifically for big global events such as the Australia fires and Hurricane Relief. I remember the last hurricane that missed them but devastated many areas of the Caribbean, P did a Tik Tok that was sorta saying "Hurricane, what hurricane, then fell into the pool" surprised there was any water left in that pool after that. Right slap in the face to those poor people in other countries where there were many dead and lost their livelihoods, while some rich obnoxious family in Florida live it up gloating.
With the money they're taking in they could be making some REAL change in their local autism community. They could sponsor events. But instead it's living in a house that's 3x too big and buying a golf cart and drones.

• Heart
With the money they're taking in they could be making some REAL change in their local autism community. They could sponsor events. But instead it's living in a house that's 3x too big and buying a golf cart and drones.
and new car , new furniture, weight loss surgery, cosmetic teeth procedures for P, eating out, vacations galore, almost constant respite , most likely housekeeper.. etc etc etc

Wonder if they are even putting money away for Abbie's future care. The smart thing would be to assume the youtube money won't last forever... or possibly not even a couple of years. They are spending money like they won the lottery.

But even with all that .. couldn't pay his child support..

• Heart
100%! exactly.

They could arrange some great community organised, arranged and insured meet ups with proper facilities for the kids/families with special needs. A Dunkin meet up is chaotic for all around the facility, including the staff. They are using them as a free base to meet up with parents. It's lazy and inappropriate. All that caffeine and sugar is not healthy and not a good example to be setting for healthy lives.

This is the thing that disgusts me the most about Assa. There is no excuse for his neglect. What a prick.

and new car , new furniture, weight loss surgery, cosmetic teeth procedures for P, eating out, vacations galore, almost constant respite , most likely housekeeper.. etc etc etc

Wonder if they are even putting money away for Abbie's future care. The smart thing would be to assume the youtube money won't last forever... or possibly not even a couple of years. They are spending money like they won the lottery.

He refused to pay it and the mom had to get a court to order that he pay it.
How is this a wholesome family thing?
How can these management companies that represent families agree that this type of garbage person behavior is ok?
How can any decent human think living like they live and not paying child support is ok?
I'd bet almost half of their fan demographic gets child support payments. How they can excuse Assa for not paying and he has a huge bank balance and not excuse their own baby daddy who is probably really struggling is mind boggling.
These fans are just unreal.

That’s the thing that bothers me. All this spending and his other daughter is receiving peanuts. I wish somebody would alert the girls mother and let her know how much he is getting. She could clean up if she wanted to. I suppose cilla wouldn’t want the other girl in his life as she is probably normal. I say this as I’m sure Asa would be exploiting her if she had a disability. What a fat ugly selfish pig he is. I feel better now

• Heart
He refused to pay it and the mom had to get a court to order that he pay it.
How is this a wholesome family thing?
How can these management companies that represent families agree that this type of garbage person behavior is ok?
How can any decent human think living like they live and not paying child support is ok?
I'd bet almost half of their fan demographic gets child support payments. How they can excuse Assa for not paying and he has a huge bank balance and not excuse their own baby daddy who is probably really struggling is mind boggling.
These fans are just unreal.
They are Sheeple who blindly follow them regardless of their actions. They will believe the "nice side" and nothing else. Some of them will be new and probably have no idea about the truth, but the majority, even if confronted will bury their heads in the sand and continue along the same path they were following.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.