Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so fake lol
Notice how they have to forcibly hold her arms and legs. That’s called restraining. Like when you have to give a toddler medication or do something the child finds unpleasant. Painting a child’s nails should be a pleasurable experience. She holds still to get her hair brushed. Obviously she didn’t like the nails getting done, it was for them not her. Bunch of sick f**ks. Spa day was more like let’s torture Abby day for video content day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When's the last time she gave a weight update? I GUARANTEE she's gained.
Right at the beginning of the New Year. 85.6lbs lost. Her one year mark is coming up. That’s where her surgeon wants her to have lost at least 100lbs. Just like the third child, I doubt we will ever hear of weight loss again. Just like the daily walks, etc. etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Right at the beginning of the New Year. 85.6lbs lost. Her one year mark is coming up. That’s where her surgeon wants her to have lost at least 100lbs. Just like the third child, I doubt we will ever hear of weight loss again. Just like the daily walks, etc. etc.
She looks like she's gone back to about 50 lbs. lost

Smaller than she used to be but bigger than months after the surgery

Reactions: 9
This whole Summer and Becca thing is really weird and just seems off and fake. They are so overly involved.. all of them looking at her at once..I just would like to know what their deal is.

I think Abbie likes the extra attention..even tho it seems pretty fake.. but I dont think she enjoyed being restrained while painting the nails and toes..

This whole Summer and Becca thing is really weird and just seems off and fake. They are so overly involved.. all of them looking at her at once..I just would like to know what their deal is.

I think Abbie likes the extra attention..even tho it seems pretty fake.. but I dont think she enjoyed being restrained while painting the nails and toes..
Yeah, if anything, at least she got a little focused time

Reactions: 8
I didn’t get very far....the level of man-spreading! 🤢 I’d seriously think that was a man in a dress.
Not enough brain bleach in the world....so many things to un see not to mention still getting the idea of "adult time" out if my head

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If the wicked witch of the west had a golf cart. 😂
But the wicked witch treated her flying monkeys better which is more than can be said of this wicked witch ... how about the wicked witch of Duval county. Damn these ppl make the witch in me come out

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Notice how they have to forcibly hold her arms and legs. That’s called restraining. Like when you have to give a toddler medication or do something the child finds unpleasant. Painting a child’s nails should be a pleasurable experience. She holds still to get her hair brushed. Obviously she didn’t like the nails getting done, it was for them not her. Bunch of sick f**ks. Spa day was more like let’s torture Abby day for video content day.
👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 6

This made me so upset, “Abigail from Fathering Autism”. You literally couldn’t let them just say Abigail Maass? Any chance to plug the channel.
Yeah. Pissed me off too.
I was thinking this was at her school then educated myself a little.
Assa probably filled out paperwork with Fathering Autism in it.
Couldn't he just for one night just focused on Abbie?
The evidence says no.
Assa is such a prick.
IMO

Reactions: 10
February 2018, I was 204 pounds - at 5’3. I am now 117 pounds, give or take a pound or so. I did not have weight loss surgery, but log all my food everyday and count calories. It takes determination and very very little going off program. I have gained and lost too many times in my life and I know how the pounds can pack back on. I hope she can get some control back and stop the gaining from getting too much out of control. I know how difficult temptation can be, but it can be done.

• Heart
Yeah. Pissed me off too.
I was thinking this was at her school then educated myself a little.
Assa probably filled out paperwork with Fathering Autism in it.
Couldn't he just for one night just focused on Abbie?
The evidence says no.
Assa is such a prick.
IMO
Yeah I thought it was through her school also. There was little to no info on what "Night to Shine" actually was so that people who have a child with special needs could find out more if they wanted. From some quick googling some places that do this have limited spots, for example the UK one has 50 spots only.

Totally awful how they are effectively erasing Abigail like that "Abigail from Fathering Autism". She isn't a YT channel, the night was about HER not them, nor their exploitative channel. Yes she has special needs, but she's still a human being with a name not a selling point. The family just get worse and worse and worse with every video. Maybe I'm just noticing the faults more as I'm aware how bad A&P actually are as parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah I thought it was through her school also. There was little to no info on what "Night to Shine" actually was so that people who have a child with special needs could find out more if they wanted. From some quick googling some places that do this have limited spots, for example the UK one has 50 spots only.
Yeah they didn’t talk about the event much. Seems they wanted to make it all about “Abbies Prom” or should I say “Fathering Autism’s prom”.

Maybe they will talI about it more in the actual prom vlog.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.