Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Becca's latest blog she said that she lives very close to the Maasses .. in there new house.. wonder if that was also a consideration buying the house and I wonder if they have also groomed Becca from an early age as well.. It sounds like Becca and Summer spend a lot of time together.. the whole thing seems unnatural how overly attentive they are to Abbie.. or maybe Asa just makes it seem like that with editing.
I find it interesting that the only caregivers that seem to stick around are the very young ones. The older, more experienced caregivers don't stick around.

Impressionable young people, molded into A&Ps way of thinking.

Reactions: 10
This is just plain mean I know, but...Becca and Summer in those awful dresses? They are young but look like 60 year old women in those ugly sack dresses. WTH?
I dress younger than that and I’m 67! Yeah, I’m bleeping old! 🤣

Omg. That tik tok. She thinks that is cardio? She really has no clue.
She is at least 250 lbs too heavy to do moves that even sort of resemble what she is imitating.
Ah, the self absorbed really are blind.
IMO.
🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't believe CN got fired. She explained that she didn't feel they needed her since they had so much respite help and she had another family that did not have enough help so she was going to give them all her time.
I find it interesting that the only caregivers that seem to stick around are the very young ones. The older, more experienced caregivers don't stick around.

Impressionable young people, molded into A&Ps way of thinking.
I’m sorry but I’m not buying that Nanny left on her own. She built a relationship with Abbie. Seems to be the only one interested in her actual well being besides Brandy. I do believe she has another kid to care for but I’m sure a few hours of her time to see Abbie wouldn’t have been that big of a deal for her.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but I’m not buying that Nanny left on her own. She built a relationship with Abbie. Seems to be the only one interested in her actual well being besides Brandy. I do believe she has another kid to care for but I’m sure a few hours of her time to see Abbie wouldn’t have been that big of a deal for her.
I believe CN was forced out, probably because she started to see through the cracks. A&P seem to groom S & B and smother them with gifts and praise all the time. It's so so weird. If my kid was taken in by a family like that I'd be asking questions.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but I’m not buying that Nanny left on her own. She built a relationship with Abbie. Seems to be the only one interested in her actual well being besides Brandy. I do believe she has another kid to care for but I’m sure a few hours out of her week to see Abbie wouldn’t have been that big of a deal for her.
I have a feeling that she probably tried to work with them, tried to help them improve, and after years of losing the battle and seeing them get even worse in the new house, had basically no choice but to leave. I don't think they fired her, but I think they made it difficult for her and Asa probably pushed her into things she was uncomfortable with until she couldn't turn a blind eye anymore.

You can feel the tension and awkwardness during the end of her time with them. I think P and A don't like anyone with experience judging how they do things.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I dress younger than that and I’m 67! Yeah, I’m bleeping old! 🤣

🤢
Haha me too and I’m an old bird at 63. They have over 1600 comments on the dress vlog and everyone says oh I’m crying and how can anybody thumbs down . Easy , just press the thumbs down button. It is so sickly how far up the maass’s arses they are, what wonderful parents they are and how Abbie chose her own dress. Not to be awful but she doesn’t know what bloody day it is. This circus is all about views and dollars for Billy Bunter and Hattie jaques. Anybody from the u.k. and is old like me will know what I mean. If not google them
All the best to everyone on our forum and keep up the good work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m wondering if the buddy rules for Night to Shine includes not trying to outshine the attendee..like looking better than they do. Maybe the reason for the buddys’ poor outfit decisions,

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling that she probably tried to work with them, tried to help them improve, and after years of losing the battle and seeing them get even worse in the new house, had basically no choice but to leave. I don't think they fired her, but I think they made it difficult for her and Asa probably pushed her into things she was uncomfortable with until she couldn't turn a blind eye anymore.

You can feel the tension and awkwardness during the end of her time with them. I think P and A don't like anyone with experience judging how they do things.
That’s true. I almost cried before she left and she handed Abbie her toy piano and Abbie played with it and was happy. I was like nanny noooooooo don’t leave. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think she left on her own. It can't be ok for respite workers to do anything other than be a caregiver while billing Medicaid. Especially doing things that make the family money.
CN was producing art for Assa to sell for profit on more than one occasion while being on the clock. I do not understand how it would be ok for respite workers to basically serve 2 purposes when they are being paid to serve 1.
I do not think she intentionally set out to do anything wrong. She was in a bad situation that Assa put her in.
Assa was, in effect, 'double dipping' off the medicaid dollars he got for respite. He's the one who should be held accountable. IMO.
I think CN got out while the getting was good and I am glad that she did.
I do not think she was fired.
Going forward with all the "family" respite workers, I hope Medicaid pays close attention to their billing!!!

That’s true. I almost cried before she left and she handed Abbie her toy piano and Abbie played with it and was happy. I was like nanny noooooooo don’t leave. :(
That was a much more emotionally charged scene then pretending Abbie was picking out her prom dress .. How sad to lose CN .. she seemed to be real, kind and not delusional about where Abbie actually was. I noticed Asa and his camera weren't invited when they went out for hamburgers.. or any other time CN took Abbie out.. I liked that she called her "Sugar Pop"

That was a much more emotionally charged scene then pretending Abbie was picking out her prom dress .. How sad to lose CN .. she seemed to be real, kind and not delusional about where Abbie actually was. I noticed Asa and his camera weren't invited when they went out for hamburgers.. or any other time CN took Abbie out.. I liked that she called her "Sugar Pop"
Yassss!!! Their relationship was very sweet. CN never laughed at Abbie like her 2 new best friends and family do.

Reactions: 12
Odd that Summer lives with A&P but visits her own family. And how come her parents didn't pick her up from the airport instead of the maass squad? Something is so odd about that situation.

Reactions: 8
Odd that Summer lives with A&P but visits her own family. And how come her parents didn't pick her up from the airport instead of the maass squad? Something is so odd about that situation.
Her family lives two hours away. They say she lives with them because she decided to go to college in Jacksonville.

Reactions: 8
I feel like a situation where you have a caregiver that young and inexperienced living with you would ONLY benefit you if you're looking to take advantage of them. Most families would be concerned about a college student having space and boundaries and being focused while they ARE working with the family. Anyone with good intentions would have seen a million problems with Summer living there.

• Heart
Just a thought, I think the buddys' outfits were far more utilitarian than appearance focused. Long non-restrictive sacks with sneakers so if Ab makes a bolt they can run/react easily.

I notice Becca will bring Abby home from School then in the same blog later that night she’s eating dinner with the family and doing homework with Summer and Issiah at the dining room table Weird ! Wouldn’t you wanna hit the road when your shift is over ? At what point do they stop paying her for that day ? Becca and Summer both are gonna start gaining weight if they continue to hang out with Pigcilla ..... Pigcilla and Assa they are both LARGE & IN CHARGE 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I notice Becca will bring Abby home from School then in the same blog later that night she’s eating dinner with the family and doing homework with Summer and Issiah at the dining room table Weird ! Wouldn’t you wanna hit the road when your shift is over ? At what point do they stop paying her for that day ? Becca and Summer both are gonna start gaining weight if they continue to hang out with Pigcilla ..... Pigcilla and Assa they are both LARGE & IN CHARGE 😂
Yup. That's exactly why I hope that Medicaid scrutinises their billings for respite.
With Summer there 24/7 yet she somehow works for the vlog... Not as a respite caregiver? Ever? Yeah right. The lines are very blurry and the potential for fraud is very real here.
IMO.
EDIT Summer got that "assistant" job right after CN left. Originally she was supposed to move in and be a caregiver. Why the change?
You don't suppose they were visited by the State about respite billing or something, do you? 😆😆😆 Maybe so. The sequence of events and the changes weren't coincidental, IMO.
Ah, what a tangled web they weave.....
IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.