Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it this weekend they are in Disney ? Just waiting to see any β€œ change of venue notices β€œ ... .... That would just make Ass-Hat all crazy 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣.... Why should they get to just show up unannounced at a Dunkins like they own the joint ? He thinks he runs the show and no rules apply to him ! Can’t wait till they receive a letter from Dunkins Corporate putting him in his place πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In the vlogs when the family and the Wee family stayed at the air bnb in LA. (Vidcon I think it was) Notice how Summer was parading around in the skimpy white bikini? Asa loved to film her an awful lot at the pool! Just sayin'😏

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In the vlogs when the family and the Wee family stayed at the air bnb in LA. (Vidcon I think it was) Notice how Summer was parading around in the skimpy white bikini? Asa loved to film her an awful lot at the pool! Just sayin'😏
Yep I get that vibe from him as well.

Reactions: 7
I have fine hair like Abbie, and there's a few reasons her hair will look this way;

The wrong type of shampoo
Not rinsing shampoo/conditioner out properly
Using product where it's not needed
Or using too much conditioner.

I'm guessing they want the bath over and done with as quickly as possible hence she's left with product residue making it look greasy.

I've done it sometimes when I'm in a rush and it feels really unpleasant.

In picture, when A$a admits on IG that a bar of soap is the "healthiest thing she's bitten into all week tbh" :oops::oops::oops:
I agree w/ the poster from days ago that he likely bit the soap. I wasn’t sure until I saw he tagged her MLM co.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it was way too much of a coincidence that CN left when Summer arrived. And if I was summer I'd be feeling some guilt

Reactions: 11
I look forward to watching the interaction between Assa and Lauren on the next few vlogs.
IMO there is definitely a spark between them and once a cheater always a cheater.
I believe these people mask these feelings by saying they are like brother and sister. Like they do with Summer and Isaiah.
#weirdos
#weshallsee

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course Asa is laying on the floor holding Abbies foot so they can dry them with a blow dryer because in 2020 there are absolutely no products made for fast drying :rolleyes:.

Reactions: 5
Just watched the spa day vlog and Abbie was so not interested and guess who had his big fat head in the middle of all the girls, yes and he was blowing on abbie’s feet to dry the nail varnish. He just can’t keep his big head out of anything can he. What a pillock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m wondering if the buddy rules for Night to Shine includes not trying to outshine the attendee..like looking better than they do. Maybe the reason for the buddys’ poor outfit decisions,
i was a buddy last year, and the only rule for how buddies should dress was that outfits needed to be formal but functional.. i did see some buddies in large prom gowns and i thought that it looked tacky. this is the guests night, not yours! I made sure my outfit was comfortable and that i could move around in it. Was Summer Abbie's buddy? Buddies are usually volunteers and caregivers can stay with the guests, but are encouraged to go to a waiting area so that the guest can have some independence! Abbie did look sweet, I hope she had fun!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.