Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like CN has been caregiving a very long time. She knows Medicaid billing rules. Asa coerced her to make art for them to sell for profit at least twice prior to the December ornaments.
CN was on the clock doing it and she knew this wasn't cool. But she didn't question it because she loves Abbie.
How can she possibly turn out 100s of ornaments and watch Abbie at the same time? We know Abbie did not make them. I'm sure that was extremely stressful for CN. Having both hands in paint and having to chase Abbie at the same time. Could you imagine? Especially at her age!
CN probably reached her limit with those hambeasts after that and this new opportunity with another family came along and she jumped on it.
Of course after 2 CN respite visits there was still many many more ornaments to make! The ravenous fans were chomping at the bit for them!! So they enlisted the help of 🐖cillas mom and step dad to turn out the rest of the ones they could buy. It would be interesting to find out if they got paid as respite workers for their help.
Assa will be covered next year with ornaments. He's found a way to have them mass produced and shipped out by some online store.
I bet they will cost more than $5.00 this year. Most likely 15-25.
I would love to sit down with CN and have a conversation.
I believe that she has the answers to the majority of our questions.

Reactions: 15
Your beautiful daughter...unlike the one you ignore and pretend doesn’t exist who is also of prom age.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The whole thing with Abbys hair makes me crazy !!! Ass-hat and Pigcilla do their monthly haircuts together and make sure they have perfect hair ( it’s in the vlogs and he is so gay he goes with Pigcilla to same salon then talks about hairdresser ) does nobody in that home no how to do a French Braid ? Her hair looked pretty at night to shine - so why can’t it always look like that ? Abby is very cute for god sakes throw a braid in her hair !!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Abbie's skin tone on her face looks awful because according to 🐖cillas latest FB exploitative post, she is wearing limelife makeup!
If that is supposed to be color matched to her skin then somebody really can't see well. If it's the best that could be done with the product, then the product is sub par and a very ugly color for fair/light skin.
Poor Abbie. At every turn she's exploited for money and put on display like a circus freak.
IMO.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Abbie's skin tone on her face looks awful because according to 🐖cillas latest FB exploitative post, she is wearing limelife makeup!
If that is supposed to be color matched to her skin then somebody really can't see well. If it's the best that could be done with the product, then the product is sub par and a very ugly color for fair/light skin.
Poor Abbie. At every turn she's exploited for money and put on display like a circus freak.
IMO.
the end of her hair still looks wet :sick:

Reactions: 6
the end of her hair still looks wet :sick:
Looks like they've put a product in her hair that's not suitable for her fine hair type. I've seen it on myself and really can't use any product. Probably some awful LimeLife thing

I feel like CN has been caregiving a very long time. She knows Medicaid billing rules. Asa coerced her to make art for them to sell for profit at least twice prior to the December ornaments.
CN was on the clock doing it and she knew this wasn't cool. But she didn't question it because she loves Abbie.
How can she possibly turn out 100s of ornaments and watch Abbie at the same time? We know Abbie did not make them. I'm sure that was extremely stressful for CN. Having both hands in paint and having to chase Abbie at the same time. Could you imagine? Especially at her age!
CN probably reached her limit with those hambeasts after that and this new opportunity with another family came along and she jumped on it.
Of course after 2 CN respite visits there was still many many more ornaments to make! The ravenous fans were chomping at the bit for them!! So they enlisted the help of 🐖cillas mom and step dad to turn out the rest of the ones they could buy. It would be interesting to find out if they got paid as respite workers for their help.
Assa will be covered next year with ornaments. He's found a way to have them mass produced and shipped out by some online store.
I bet they will cost more than $5.00 this year. Most likely 15-25.
I would love to sit down with CN and have a conversation.
I believe that she has the answers to the majority of our questions.
I wasn't watching them when CN was involved. I need to go back and see it all. Does anyone know why she left? Was a reason given? Sounds like she'd just had enough of them.

Oh jeez, just watching one of P's cooking vlogs, Abbie has chewed on some garlic cloves and P is still using them to cook with? Ew? Too lazy to peel fresh cloves I guess. :sick:

Last edited:
IMO.
A few observations..

It looks like the lighting is different on her face versus her shoulder.. could be they had one decent photo of her face without making weird expressions and photo shopped it on other photos.. the size of her face seems a little off as well to.

The limelight junk used could also be contributing to the off color as well.. I wouldn't put it passed them to try to use this as a limelight scam commercial as well.

Her ends of her hair.. could be wet from putting it in her mouth?

I would think this prom with all the people would not be a pleasant experience for Abbie.. especially with her Dad's camera in her face all day long. Like others have expressed.. this is for A and P's exploitation of her and for their own amusements.

I think they picked that long dress because she can sit down or end up on the floor a lot so it has more coverage.. I think they staged Abbie pointing at it so it would look as though she chose it. She had no idea she was looking at dresses or picking one..

Abbie looks nice in some of the still shots..its strange seeing her in a grown up dress because of the way she moves and behaves..more like a toddler.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wasn't watching them when CN was involved. I need to go back and see it all. Does anyone know why she left? Was a reason given? Sounds like she'd just had enough of them.
I think she got fired. Priscilla asked her what day she wants to be her last day and Nanny replied “Whenever you’re ready”.

I think with Summer moving in they felt they didn’t need nanny. She doesn’t really fit into the vlogs because they want Abbie to have young best friends. They are obsessed with young people.

Hence Priscilla doing a duet with one of the most popular teens on TikTok

• Sick
  • Wow
This is just plain mean I know, but...Becca and Summer in those awful dresses? They are young but look like 60 year old women in those ugly sack dresses. WTH?

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg. That tik tok. She thinks that is cardio? She really has no clue.
She is at least 250 lbs too heavy to do moves that even sort of resemble what she is imitating.
Ah, the self absorbed really are blind.
IMO.

• Haha
This is just plain mean I know, but...Becca and Summer in those awful dresses? They are young but look like 60 year old women in those ugly sack dresses. WTH?
And they wore their vans sneakers. It's like ugh, you look like trash!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the same thing and also wondered if they paid for their own dresses or the hambeasts paid.

Reactions: 2
I don't believe CN got fired. She explained that she didn't feel they needed her since they had so much respite help and she had another family that did not have enough help so she was going to give them all her time.

There was an episode a few months back where CN took Abbie out for a treat. When they returned CN had a bag with a cupcake in it for herself, to take home. P took it and put it in the pantry! CN told her, "hey, that's mine" . That was uncomfortable but funny.

• Haha
Omg TY.

I find it creepy as hell.

The fact that they are made to be Abbies best friends and then pulled out those ugly dresses mixed with their beat up Vans shoes to accompany her to prom.
Pic for those who haven’t seen

• Wow
Reactions: 5
And they wore their vans sneakers. It's like ugh, you look like trash!
If they are lesbians, then they should come on out! Celebrate who they are!!
If they are straight, they come across as a pair of really really odd 20somethings.
It strikes me as really weird that Summer has a 2 year old best friend.
It's great to want to help. To show compassion and kindness but what she does is a bit much for someone her age with nothing to hide.
I think she's hiding something.
It might be her sexual orientation or it might be related to Assa somehow.
Whatever it is she needs to get counseling in order to figure it out.
It's just a weird situation all the way around.
IMO.

If they are lesbians, then they should come on out! Celebrate who they are!!
If they are straight, they come across as a pair of really really odd 20somethings.
It strikes me as really weird that Summer has a 2 year old best friend.
It's great to want to help. To show compassion and kindness but what she does is a bit much for someone her age with nothing to hide.
I think she's hiding something.
It might be her sexual orientation or it might be related to Assa somehow.
Whatever it is she needs to get counseling in order to figure it out.
It's just a weird situation all the way around.
IMO.
She’s brainwashed and was groomed by Asa and Priscilla.

I find it weird for a family to latch onto a 14 year old and say she’s friends with their 7 year old.

I find it weird for a family to latch onto a 14 year old and say she’s friends with their 7 year old.
Especially when the 7 year old was really an infant.
Going by Abbie's chronological age is not a good yardstick to measure anything where she is concerned, IMO.

I agree. It doesn't sit right with me. It's really strange. She's definitely brainwashed. Summer isn't a friend to Abbie, it's really inappropriate tbh, she's a caregiver.

And yeah, those dresses on them, WTH? What a mess. Is it a form of control from A?

I legitimately cannot find any videos that were there before re CN? Have they been deleted or am I searching/looking wrong?

I agree. It doesn't sit right with me. It's really strange. She's definitely brainwashed. Summer isn't a friend to Abbie, it's really inappropriate tbh, she's a caregiver.

And yeah, those dresses on them, WTH? What a mess. Is it a form of control from A?

I legitimately cannot find any videos that were there before re CN? Have they been deleted or am I searching/looking wrong?
On Becca's latest blog she said that she lives very close to the Maasses .. in there new house.. wonder if that was also a consideration buying the house and I wonder if they have also groomed Becca from an early age as well.. It sounds like Becca and Summer spend a lot of time together.. the whole thing seems unnatural how overly attentive they are to Abbie.. or maybe Asa just makes it seem like that with editing.

I also agree with the grooming. I think there's a lot of emotional incest with Isaiah, and it also extends to their "adopted" daughters too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.