Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are definitely photoshopped. The lighting and skin tone on her face is different from the rest of her body. I believe there's actually an app for this (can't think of the name offhand). It's used a lot for family pics where everyone is smiling except for one (usually a kid), so then you can pop in a smiling pic of that kid.
OMG yes!!! It is crazy that he didn’t reduce her head size! Talk about photoshop fail!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate that her hair always looks SO greasy. Even after a shower it looks like they haven't washed it well. use some dry shampoo or SOMETHING.

Reactions: 8
Absolutely correct!! I agree!!
They have let money go to their heads big time. Why can't prepare slowcooker meals or prep something the night before if they know their day is going to be full? It's complete laziness. She can cook and do laundry but it certainly doesn't make her a good wife or mother. She makes money so she is am asset to Asa. She looks unhealthy and frumpy. You can see the weight coming back on.
It’s because she only seems to cook when she vlogs. Everything else is takeout crap food. It’s all a show for the camera.

• Heart
My thoughts on today’s blog that blue dress is hideous so frumpy I cannot believe that is what they chose for her. The shorter green dress looked absolutely stunning and very age-appropriate she looks like she is wearing someone’s curtains in that blue frock. Must have been on super clearance shame on all of them for making her wear that out in public. Also when Priscilla asked her if she liked it she clearly said no! Then someone else told her she is going to look beautiful in it and she said no. Not one single brain between the four of them choosing that dress for her. So so sad.
Couldn't agree more. I liked the turquoise one on her better as it suited her more. The look on her face said it all when it came to the dark blue dress. And I don't think she was comfortable with having 4 people around her when buying her dress and she seemed to be a little overwhelmed. I wouldn't want 4 people around me when trying on dresses, I would have just had either my mum or friend with me and I would at least have some privacy, which she is sadly not getting. She could have just gone with her mum and that would have made things a whole lot easier.
And another thing is, why doesn't she have her IPad with her to help her communicate? They could have set up options for her where she presses 'I like it' if she likes the dress or 'I don't like it' if she doesn't like it. It's not rocket science. Poor girl :(

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Do you guys think he still reads here or..? Jw, because they have lashed out on other pages but have they on here yet or..? Also I'm glad there are some dedicated people in this forum to watch the videos for us, as of course we don't want to give them anymore money or boost their egos😉

I wouldn't be surprised if Assa has a creep cam in Summers shed.
Has he been saying/doing anything sketchy to women/girls in his vlogs lately? I mean I haven't been watching bc it's too uncomfortable for me personally tbh, but what has he said/done??

Reactions: 6
But then A$a would have to illegally drive soooo many miles to get his daily Dunkins :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
omfg you’re killing me!!! 😂🤣😂

He would still find a way to wriggle out of it.

I do wonder if he's trying to sink some of his money away actually, so that he doesn't have to pay more child support? Explains all the extravagance of late maybe.

EDIT: Another part of me wonders if all the extravagance they've been putting out lately is showing off to the other mother, for daring to challenge him and make him feel like the pathetic weasel he is. :ROFLMAO:
pathetic weasel! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Exploitation in pyramid scheme business. IMO.
Abbie is going to share some news?
Really?
Did she miraculously learn to talk?
Just to spread the gospel about limelife?
This is on her FB page.
In the comments someone expressed a concern and the snakes came out. Poor girl even apologized and they kept coming!!
Absolutely no moral compass. 😡You would think corporate of the make up company would disapprove of a disabled child being used to recruit consultants. Absolutely appalling.👹

Reactions: 9
I hate that her hair always looks SO greasy. Even after a shower it looks like they haven't washed it well. use some dry shampoo or SOMETHING.
I have fine hair like Abbie, and there's a few reasons her hair will look this way;

The wrong type of shampoo
Not rinsing shampoo/conditioner out properly
Using product where it's not needed
Or using too much conditioner.

I'm guessing they want the bath over and done with as quickly as possible hence she's left with product residue making it look greasy.

I've done it sometimes when I'm in a rush and it feels really unpleasant.

In picture, when A$a admits on IG that a bar of soap is the "healthiest thing she's bitten into all week tbh" :oops::oops::oops:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Wow! I zonked out last night and am just checking in.
The vlog is taking on a creep vibe. Or maybe it was always creepy and I'm allowing myself to see it for what it is and the parents for who they are. The seeds were there in the old house.
I want to have compassion for Priscilla, because my Mom felt she was stuck with my Dad. He wasn't quite like "Florida Man" to her. He was mean at times and dictated how we all lived. And the underlying tone was she couldn't leave do it didn't matter if she didn't like it. He is retired military and we call him Santini.
I have less and less empathy for P. Yes she was young when she met A. Yes they have Abbie. The more it all sinks in the more I think she stays because he cares for Abbie. She is a mess when he is gone, even with all the help. And she is so focused on Abbie being a "pretty girl." She wants a daughter with long hair who like getting her nails done. There is so much more to life.

I have fine hair like Abbie, and there's a few reasons her hair will look this way;

The wrong type of shampoo
Not rinsing shampoo/conditioner out properly
Using product where it's not needed
Or using too much conditioner.

I'm guessing they want the bath over and done with as quickly as possible hence she's left with product residue making it look greasy.

I've done it sometimes when I'm in a rush and it feels really unpleasant.
I also have fine, very oily hair that tangles. I use degreasing shampoo and no conditioner and take the time to comb out tangles. Or I condition and it looks greasy before the day is over. I'm guessing Abbie doesn't combing out process so they condition it. (Why do they keep her hair long. If the goal independence and she struggles to brush it anyway, it makes no sense).

Last edited:
I also have fine, very oily hair that tangles. I use degreasing shampoo and no conditioner and take the time to comb out tangles. Or I condition and it looks greasy before the day is over. I'm guessing Abbie doesn't combing out process so they condition it. (Why do they keep her hair long. If the goal independence and she struggles to brush it anyway, it makes no sense).
Yep my hair is the exact same, I can get it sleek as anything, step outside and the slightest gust of wind tangles my hair, so it's usually tucked into my jacket. I condition once a week only, with the tiniest amount of conditioner and never on the roots otherwise it'll look like I haven't showered in days. It takes me a long time to comb after a shower, my hair is relatively long. I would probably get on better with a shorter style, but I really do not suit short hair.

They don't take the time to care for her hair properly, her hair is always really tightly tied back, if I do that it gives me headaches and it's not good for the hair to do it frequently anyway. I can imagine it aggravates her from time to time.

If she's washing in baths only, that's just reapplying the residue that's already rinsed off. When I was a kid we didn't have a shower and my hair was the same because it's rinsing with dirty bath water. A shower would definitely be better for the way her hair looks, though I'm not sure if she can sensory/safety wise?

EDIT: I don't think P is very motherly. She always looks so awkward interacting with kids in general. I'm sure she does love her kids, but not more than she loves herself and her ego. I often wonder if P has some autistic traits herself, I've noticed her often going on about how she hates loud noises, maybe Abbie's yelling triggers her and she can't cope with it all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
From what I’ve read, i believe at this event (Night to Shine), all the attendees are crowned king and/or queen.
That is right. At the end there is a video where Tim Tebow says everyone is King or Queen.

Reactions: 4
As far as Abbie's regressing with going to the potty. I do notice her signing to them quite often "bathroom" and they do not taker her. They just said "ok, go"...maybe she "goes" in her pull up then.

Even when potty training a toddler, you have to take them whenever they say they need to go, no matter whether you want to or not. You cannot be lazy and have it work.

• Heart
As far as Abbie's regressing with going to the potty. I do notice her signing to them quite often "bathroom" and they do not taker her. They just said "ok, go"...maybe she "goes" in her pull up then.

Even when potty training a toddler, you have to take them whenever they say they need to go, no matter whether you want to or not. You cannot be lazy and have it work.
I thought they were telling her to physically go to the bathroom, not in her pullup. I thought they had mentioned a few times recently she's gone by herself.

Reactions: 3
I thought they were telling her to physically go to the bathroom, not in her pullup. I thought they had mentioned a few times recently she's gone by herself.
Possibly...but I honestly cannot imagine her going alone. She doesn't have the dexterity to pull off pants and pull up and put them back on, does she?

They've also said she's using the bathroom to get a break. Like they'll say "you just went." It goes along with other moments where they don't let her choose. To me, she is signing to be taken to the bathroom, and they tell her "just go." My nephew's and nieces asked to be taken to the potty long after they knew they needed to go. If she's a toddler she may just want someone to go with her. And if it is just wanting a break in a comfortable space and that is how she asks for it, why is that not respected?
(I just watched the saccharine prom vlog and am so frustrated. The only sad part to me was her wanting CN close to her. They make such a fuss about her missing people and she actually shows she's missed CN and they ignore it.)

I want to have compassion for Priscilla, because my Mom felt she was stuck with my Dad. He wasn't quite like "Florida Man" to her. He was mean at times and dictated how we all lived. And the underlying tone was she couldn't leave do it didn't matter if she didn't like it. He is retired military and we call him Santini.
I have less and less empathy for P. Yes she was young when she met A. Yes they have Abbie. The more it all sinks in the more I think she stays because he cares for Abbie. She is a mess when he is gone, even with all the help. And she is so focused on Abbie being a "pretty girl." She wants a daughter with long hair who like getting her nails done. There is so much more to life.
I have said it before but I just can't help feeling sorry for Priscilla. She is not very bright, and she is controlled by Asa. I think she has been terribly depressed since Abbie was born and she is trying to live a more independent, fulfilling life. She finds no joy in her daughter, so she is trying to at least profit off her. She fakes everything, and she is bad at it: her cooking (again, only for the cameras), her "business" (MLM, hardly a legit "boss babe"), affection toward her daughter, interest in autism awareness, and so on. She is sick and tired of being an obese, depressed, autism mom. Summer and Becca make her feel like she has daughters she can take on Chick Fil-A runs without having to strap them in and listen to them scream. I can not help but pity the woman despite her poor decisions.

And yes, the screaming. I COULD NOT. So I really feel for them there.

As an aside, I am not autistic but I do have mild misophonia. Certain sounds drive me bananas, even with my own wonderful family. My poor kids had back-to-back colds last month, and even while I comforted them and cared for them the sound of their constant coughing and sniffling drove me INSANE. Don't get me started on my husband's sleep noises -- I wear ear plugs!!

(I just watched the saccharine prom vlog and am so frustrated. The only sad part to me was her wanting CN close to her. They make such a fuss about her missing people and she actually shows she's missed CN and they ignore it.)
Crazy Nanny wanted out of that toxic house, you could tell. She is not happy with that family.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree about P. I don't think P has any sense of who she is. She's mimicking what she thinks a successful boss babe living in a fancy house should be. Maybe because her real life is so hard?
I lose empathy when she isn't good to her kids and wants them to be something they're not, too.

I could not cope with the constant yelling either. I understand it serves a purpose. I admire them for letting her be her in that way. Although even they can't cope all the time.

Last edited:
I have said it before but I just can't help feeling sorry for Priscilla. She is not very bright, and she is controlled by Asa. I think she has been terribly depressed since Abbie was born and she is trying to live a more independent, fulfilling life. She finds no joy in her daughter, so she is trying to at least profit off her. She fakes everything, and she is bad at it: her cooking (again, only for the cameras), her "business" (MLM, hardly a legit "boss babe"), affection toward her daughter, interest in autism awareness, and so on. She is sick and tired of being an obese, depressed, autism mom. Summer and Becca make her feel like she has daughters she can take on Chick Fil-A runs without having to strap them in and listen to them scream. I can not help but pity the woman despite her poor decisions.

And yes, the screaming. I COULD NOT. So I really feel for them there.

As an aside, I am not autistic but I do have mild misophonia. Certain sounds drive me bananas, even with my own wonderful family. My poor kids had back-to-back colds last month, and even while I comforted them and cared for them the sound of their constant coughing and sniffling drove me INSANE. Don't get me started on my husband's sleep noises -- I wear ear plugs!!

Crazy Nanny wanted out of that toxic house, you could tell. She is not happy with that family.
I want to sit down with Crazy Nanny and Brandy over a bottle or five of wine and hear what they have to say lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.