Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus imagine being a young woman looking at prom dresses and then seeing a parade of people and a man recording the store in the women section, do these people not think

also you can really see the disconnect with P and her daughter, even summer was crying, p wasn't

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope that it's all in Priss' name and that she leaves him with nothing lol. I don't like her, but it would be satisfying to see him left without anything.
Yeah sounds like something they would do, sly and deceitful.

I dislike them both as much as each other, but there is something weird going on in that house lately and the bad vibes are obvious.

Jesus imagine being a young woman looking at prom dresses and then seeing a parade of people and a man recording the store in the women section, do these people not think
I know, total creep.

He has 2 young women (Summer and the other one) in his house as well all the time, it's just :sick:

Reactions: 9

I dislike them both as much as each other, but there is something weird going on in that house lately and the bad vibes are obvious.
I would be SHOCKED if child #3 was his only indiscretion. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Whatever it is I hope we had our hands in it somehow. 😆😆
Just kidding. Ahem.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whatever it is I hope we had our hands in it somehow. 😆😆
Just kidding. Ahem.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thing is, decent people address concerns directly, they don't get hostile or lash out like toddlers. A&P just get defensive because they know what we are saying is right, and they are absolutely terrified that their daily Dunkin, flash cars, fancy mansion will all disappear before their eyes. Though their hardcore fans will follow them through anything no doubt. Even if they put Abbie out for adoption after 14 years, you can bet the drooling sheeple will give them U ok Hun xx hugz xoxox

His ego is through the roof so I wouldn't be surprised. Plus all the old women who are thirsty for him in the comments
He'd be the slimy type to take an "autism mom" under his wing and then... ya know. If it hasn't happened yet I guarantee it will.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
He'd be the slimy type to take an "autism mom" under his wing and then... ya know. If it hasn't happened yet I guarantee it will.
Oh gosh, yes! I totally could see that happening.. Of course, he will blame it all on the "other Mom" and P will eat it all up again and put the blame on her too...

Yes, my daughter went tonight and everyone was crowned king/queen..
unrelated to the rest of this thread, I hope she had a wonderful time!! and thank you for all your wonderful and thoughtful insights and for sharing your experiences on this forum!

• Heart
Oh gosh, yes! I totally could see that happening.. Of course, he will blame it all on the "other Mom" and P will eat it all up again and put the blame on her too...
A$a takes zero responsibility for anything, nothing is ever his fault. He seems to generally disrespect women and girls. It's covert on camera though, but we can see through the bs.

He's so deluded he probably doesn't believe third child is his.

A$a takes zero responsibility for anything, nothing is ever his fault. He seems to generally disrespect women and girls. It's covert on camera though, but we can see through the bs.

It's part of his narcissistic personality.
I'm sure you are right and that's why they did a paternity test.
He has known since 2013 the child was his.

Oh yes! I can only imagine how many times he has continued to say that the child isn't his, even after DNA says that he is...
unrelated to the rest of this thread, I hope she had a wonderful time!! and thank you for all your wonderful and thoughtful insights and for sharing your experiences on this forum!
Thanks! Yes, she had a wonderful time.. She stayed mostly in the sensory room, as the actual ballroom was way too loud for her liking. She loved hanging out though and did venture to the ballroom for the crowning and to eat..

Also, please note, if I don't answer for a short bit, I am usually busy with a child (or several of them).. I do try to come on daily basis and check out the new posts.. Sadly, that doesn't mean I can always answer but I will definitely try to..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm looking at the insta pics and in the pics of her outside with the purple flowers.... it looks like her head is photoshopped onto her body. Does it look weird to anyone else?
They are definitely photoshopped. The lighting and skin tone on her face is different from the rest of her body. I believe there's actually an app for this (can't think of the name offhand). It's used a lot for family pics where everyone is smiling except for one (usually a kid), so then you can pop in a smiling pic of that kid.

They are definitely photoshopped. The lighting and skin tone on her face is different from the rest of her body. I believe there's actually an app for this (can't think of the name offhand). It's used a lot for family pics where everyone is smiling except for one (usually a kid), so then you can pop in a smiling pic of that kid.
YES! I'm sure that's what it is

Her head looks awfully big in those pics!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine if he put that towards her college fund

I would say their finances aren't any of our business, except that when you are asking for money from your fans, your finances are opened up to scrutiny. They brought that upon themselves and people should be VERY critical about their spending.
Absolutely correct!! I agree!!
They have let money go to their heads big time. Why can't prepare slowcooker meals or prep something the night before if they know their day is going to be full? It's complete laziness. She can cook and do laundry but it certainly doesn't make her a good wife or mother. She makes money so she is am asset to Asa. She looks unhealthy and frumpy. You can see the weight coming back on.

Reactions: 7
Absolutely correct!! I agree!!
They have let money go to their heads big time. Why can't prepare slowcooker meals or prep something the night before if they know their day is going to be full? It's complete laziness. She can cook and do laundry but it certainly doesn't make her a good wife or mother. She makes money so she is am asset to Asa. She looks unhealthy and frumpy. You can see the weight coming back on.
I'm not small by any means. I hover around a size 16 and there was a point where I was like wow she's getting smaller than me! Now she's wayyyy bigger. She's definitely put weight back on.

Reactions: 7
Cilla wants 100k on so many of her social media platforms. She mentions it almost every video. I can’t believe I used to idolize this family, I even bought them all gifts to send for mail time and now they just sit in my house. I hope Abbie and Isaiah have better futures.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.