Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh, I wonder how the other parents felt knowing their kids were put on YT for the world to see. Should've blocked out the other kids faces at the very least. Unreal.
You bet if she was filmed without their signed consent document they would be suing them all, shameful, just no respect for others.

Reactions: 8

This girl is so much like Abbie.
Watch it.
When they left Abbie in that back room in the motorcycle repair shop, to fend for herself, under a 8 or 9 year olds (Isaiah) supervision, she was about the same age as this girl.
Those years were very critical.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exploitation in pyramid scheme business. IMO.
Abbie is going to share some news?
Really?
Did she miraculously learn to talk?
Just to spread the gospel about limelife?
This is on her FB page.
In the comments someone expressed a concern and the snakes came out. Poor girl even apologized and they kept coming!!
I should get a friend to join! ahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
there's a wonderful article about Dani and what she suffered called "the girl in the window" if anyone is interested. what she went through is truly horrific, and I don't want to equate the level of abuse she suffered to Abbie, but I do agree that some of their affects are very similar - both developmentally toddlers in older bodies.

that video really reminds me though of those old vlogs from when they all went to visit Asa's family. his mom and step-dad live on a farm and I think Abbie would really do well in an environment like that. I know they've said repeatedly that living in the country isn't viable because of the lack of services (though isn't she already down to just one ABA session a week?), but she seemed like in an environment like that - lots of fresh air, open space to walk around in, simple tasks like collecting eggs or carrying baskets - would be really good for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
there's a wonderful article about Dani and what she suffered called "the girl in the window" if anyone is interested. what she went through is truly horrific, and I don't want to equate the level of abuse she suffered to Abbie, but I do agree that some of their affects are very similar - both developmentally toddlers in older bodies.

that video really reminds me though of those old vlogs from when they all went to visit Asa's family. his mom and step-dad live on a farm and I think Abbie would really do well in an environment like that. I know they've said repeatedly that living in the country isn't viable because of the lack of services (though isn't she already down to just one ABA session a week?), but she seemed like in an environment like that - lots of fresh air, open space to walk around in, simple tasks like collecting eggs or carrying baskets, would be really good for her.
You forgot all about all the respite hours they get! It is very hard to find someone outside cities to come and watch your child for very little pay..
That is about it though!!! She would love the country but could you imagine P in the country now! She would go nuts!

Reactions: 10
You forgot all about all the respite hours they get! It is very hard to find someone outside cities to come and watch your child for very little pay..
That is about it though!!! She would love the country but could you imagine P in the country now! She would go nuts!
oh of course, how could I forget?? respite for all hours when she isn't in school or supposed to be sleeping!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If she had a big fancy historic house and all the things, she'd be fine. Big plantation house would suit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All they have to do is find an old farmhouse with a chicken coop out back, then summer can go live there

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My thoughts on today’s blog that blue dress is hideous so frumpy I cannot believe that is what they chose for her. The shorter green dress looked absolutely stunning and very age-appropriate she looks like she is wearing someone’s curtains in that blue frock. Must have been on super clearance shame on all of them for making her wear that out in public. Also when Priscilla asked her if she liked it she clearly said no! Then someone else told her she is going to look beautiful in it and she said no. Not one single brain between the four of them choosing that dress for her. So so sad.

Looked at the Dillard’s website the dress they chose was $200. The shorter one which I felt was a more appropriate choice for her was marked down to $90. I too am wondering how she’s going to walk around in it. The dress requires heels and is far too long for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I look forward to the day when it's all gone and they have to work real jobs again.
I can see it now...
Assa serving coffee at Dunkin.
🐖cilla selling clothes at Lane Bryant.
#strugglebusbitchitsheadedyourway

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the latest comments on Abbys photo at the prom is saying “congrats on being crowned prom queen “! that’s all great and everything but what about the other kids at the school ? These parents must be sooo sick of the Moss family invading that School and making everything about them !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As a fellow Autistic, I 100% agree. It enrages me.

There are many autistic people that don't like to be touched, especially light touch. How do they know this isn't bothering her and is then in turn causing her more distress and a reason to flee? It's like they know barely anything about their own daughter.
I'm so incredibly happy someone else who is autistic, I am too, is on this forum to give knowledge and insight, I'm so happy I signed up! Thanks for what you said, can relate one hundred percent!

• Heart
I'm looking at the insta pics and in the pics of her outside with the purple flowers.... it looks like her head is photoshopped onto her body. Does it look weird to anyone else?

• Haha
All the latest comments on Abbys photo at the prom is saying “congrats on being crowned prom queen “! that’s all great and everything but what about the other kids at the school ? These parents must be sooo sick of the Moss family invading that School and making everything about them !!!!
From what I’ve read, i believe at this event (Night to Shine), all the attendees are crowned king and/or queen.

Soooo the third childs mother. Please delete this mods, once I have the answer, but is it ph or f? if you know you know lol. or maybe I dont even know

Reactions: 1
Seen P plastered a few times but wouldn't say alcoholic
In their defense, plastered was the time I took a heavy beer mug from the bar, entered the icy street w/ my even more drunk friend, we both slipped & fell together & I bonked myself in the head w/ the mug. It didn’t break & I lived to tell the tale. 🤪

Hence, why they lost at the Halloween party costume contest! It was certainly a lazy costume, but they maybe would’ve won if they wore that while fresh on YT & getting some attn at school for it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
that video really reminds me though of those old vlogs from when they all went to visit Asa's family. his mom and step-dad live on a farm and I think Abbie would really do well in an environment like that. I know they've said repeatedly that living in the country isn't viable because of the lack of services (though isn't she already down to just one ABA session a week?), but she seemed like in an environment like that - lots of fresh air, open space to walk around in, simple tasks like collecting eggs or carrying baskets - would be really good for her.
But then A$a would have to illegally drive soooo many miles to get his daily Dunkins :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
maybe without all that dunkin' he could pay his child support on time 🙄😂
He would still find a way to wriggle out of it.

I do wonder if he's trying to sink some of his money away actually, so that he doesn't have to pay more child support? Explains all the extravagance of late maybe.

EDIT: Another part of me wonders if all the extravagance they've been putting out lately is showing off to the other mother, for daring to challenge him and make him feel like the pathetic weasel he is. :ROFLMAO:

He would still find a way to wriggle out of it.

I do wonder if he's trying to sink some of his money away actually, so that he doesn't have to pay more child support? Explains all the extravagance of late maybe.
I hope that it's all in Priss' name and that she leaves him with nothing lol. I don't like her, but it would be satisfying to see him left without anything.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.