Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm autistic and I have to say it's definitely not an illness or a disease. It's simply a different wiring of the brain
Thank you for your input here! What are your thoughts on Abbie's intellectual disability? It seems that while many autistic people have above-average intelligence and normal everyday functioning, many like Abbie also have diagnosed IDD. You've said in another post you're upset because she doesn't get any autonomy. Are there specific things you had in mind here considering she has the mental capacity of a toddler? I am genuinely curious. :)

Reactions: 9
and yet he cant keep up with child support...
It’s ridiculous. If I was the mother of his other child, I would be asking a lot more per month. He can afford it. They both give off this holier than thou attitude and it’s so fake. They treat people with an opinion in a passive aggressive way and sometimes are downright rude.
Seriously they get on my pip (English expression)

• Heart
Does anyone know when his last missed support payment was?
He owed $573.64 as of 12/7/19.
After all the things and money they spent in 2019 this asshole had not paid his child support.
I hope he paid it before Christmas and
I hope it has been paid since.
Baby momma gotta request a modification!!!
I really doubt she has a clue about his YT money.

Reactions: 11
He owed $573.64 as of 12/7/19.
After all the things and money they spent in 2019 this asshole had not paid his child support.
I hope he paid it before Christmas and
I hope it has been paid since.
Baby momma gotta request a modification!!!
I really doubt she has a clue about his YT money.
Oh tit I didn't know it was THAT recently. That's bleeping shameful.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Someone needs to write that in the comment section . Like- “ just remember when your in Disney spending all that money you still have a overdue child support payment to baby momma “! Please someone ! If I did they can see who I am I don’t know how to do it undercover ! Oh my god that would make my weekend !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone needs to write that in the comment section . Like- “ just remember when your in Disney spending all that money you still have a overdue child support payment to baby momma “! Please someone ! If I did they can see who I am I don’t know how to do it undercover ! Oh my god that would make my weekend !
I am banned from commenting on all of their many social media platforms.
Can you imagine?
I'm such a kind and polite person. 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'll work it in. Unless I'm banned now for today's comments . 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone posted earlier that he shows a much lower income than P. Guessing they do as much under her name as they can so he doesn’t show that much income so child support is not as much. You know the old saying “when someone shows you who they are, believe them”. They are definitely showing their character. All about those Benjamins. All their spending and gluttony is sinful when his other responsibility towards this other child is being shirked. Like P was preaching, be nice. They need to practice what they preach.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone posted earlier that he shows a much lower income than P. Guessing they do as much under her name as they can so he doesn’t show that much income so child support is not as much. You know the old saying “when someone shows you who they are, believe them”. They are definitely showing their character. All about those Benjamins. All their spending and gluttony is sinful when his other responsibility towards this other child is being shirked. Like P was preaching, be nice. They need to practice what they preach.
I wonder if that could be considered fraud if they are putting the YouTube money under Priscilla since the channel is called FatheringAutism. I know all the family members are on it but it is called fatheringautism for a reason.

Also I wouldn’t be surprised if they think they are doing Dunkin’ Donuts a favor by holding meet ups there.

Reactions: 7
They aren’t doing dunks a favor most of the people that go to see them can’t affordto buy a Coffee at the location cause they are paying for Assa ‘ s drones and piggies teeth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg. The comments on YT.
These people are actually crying over a damn dress!!
It's a 👗!!
Abbie will not even know where she is or that she's even wearing it, IMO.
That's the part they should cry about!!

• Sad
Thank you for your input here! What are your thoughts on Abbie's intellectual disability? It seems that while many autistic people have above-average intelligence and normal everyday functioning, many like Abbie also have diagnosed IDD. You've said in another post you're upset because she doesn't get any autonomy. Are there specific things you had in mind here considering she has the mental capacity of a toddler? I am genuinely curious. :)
Autistic people's IQs vary really as not every autistic person is the same. I kind of get your point about IDD here. I'd say she does have some potential in terms of learning things but I feel that her parents are not really stretching her enough in terms of things like communicating her needs and feelings.
In terms of spoken language, I feel she understands more than her family think they do and she gets frustrated and angry when they talk about her as though she's not there and she is within earshot of them.
When it comes to the autonomy, I was referring to recent vlogs where she chose a snack but her mum said she had to pick something else. It seems like she's not allowed to give her own opinions or express her true feelings.

I can also tell she doesn't enjoy being filmed either because she always looks sad in the vlogs and she tends to walk away a lot to escape from the camera. She gets no privacy at all which makes me angry even more. I also worry about her getting PTSD from all the ABA therapy as she clearly does not enjoy that either.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg. The comments on YT.
These people are actually crying over a damn dress!!
It's a 👗!!
Abbie will not even know where she is or that she's even wearing it, IMO.
That's the part they should cry about!!
I wish they would have gotten the shorter one because the blue one she chose was so long, she may have problems walking in it. I hope she can have a good time without Asa and Pricilla spoiling it for her and the others attending.

Reactions: 5
Everything is a production with them. I was looking forward to the prom dress video, don’t understand why they had to make it all sappy. They are really playing on their viewers emotions.

Reactions: 7
That asshole better not be there filming it running around with his goon ass hat on backwards ..... parents will not be happy if he is !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There's something so off putting to me that he pretended like he wasn't there/doesn't appear on the video and purposefully made it look like a girl's day when it wasn't. I can't put my finger on why it bothers me but it does.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.