Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was a spur of the moment idea for content in that vlog.
The vlogs are full of them and a reasonable person would conclude they never follow through on Anything for Abbie but if it's about THEM...it gets 100% followed through.
#garbagepeople
#liarsanddrunks
Is there any evidence for them being alcoholics? I don't doubt it I've just never noticed them drinking much

Reactions: 3
Is there any evidence for them being alcoholics? I don't doubt it I've just never noticed them drinking much
🐖cilla mentions her wine in several vlogs.
After her surgery when Lauren Brazee visited they were drinking white Russians. Wine and vodka is her jam.
Assa has a new found love of expensive drinks made with Bourbon or some dark liquor. I think Brazee turned him onto it.
If people come over...they consume alcohol.

Reactions: 5
🐖cilla mentions her wine in several vlogs.
After her surgery when Lauren Brazee visited they were drinking white Russians. Wine and vodka is her jam.
Assa has a new found love of expensive drinks made with Bourbon or some dark liquor. I think Brazee turned him onto it.
If people come over...they consume alcohol.
I always skip when they have the Brazees over bc it's too much so that would explain it lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We must write these people and ask why nobody asked about affair babies, child support orders and how the vlogs do not raise awareness on anything except ALL THE THINGS!!
Family channel my ass.
There are far more deserving families than these hambeasts. IMO
Let's write and spread awareness!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
We must write these people and ask why nobody asked about affair babies, child support orders and how the vlogs do not raise awareness on anything except ALL THE THINGS!!
Family channel my ass.
There are far more deserving families than these hambeasts. IMO
Let's write and spread awareness!!

Honestly I swear he reaches out to endless outlets saying "hey lets collab and you write about my family and how were spreading awareness" or now maybe his "management team" does it. Then the poor people don't do any research other than just glancing at the channel.

Reactions: 6
Honestly I swear he reaches out to endless outlets saying "hey lets collab and you write about my family and how were spreading awareness" or now maybe his "management team" does it. Then the poor people don't do any research other than just glancing at the channel.
Yup. I figured he does that.
It's up to us to spread awareness!!
We need to let these jackleg websites and management companies know what the truths are.
IMO.

Reactions: 7
I have a friend at Dunks corporate explained these asshats and what they do .... She said they ABSOLUTELY should be reaching out to the franchise owners and should be telling them about a meet up in their location so they can have the proper staff . Moss family should have a hired security guard if they know it’s going to be a certain amount of people showing to prevent any problems ..... she was shocked they have been doing this over the last year and haven’t been served a letter from corporate . She said they are being cheap , if someone was doing a book signing they would have to rent the venue and hire security ......... word is out now , they won’t be allowed to do this much longer I’d say 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a friend at Dunks corporate explained these asshats and what they do .... She said they ABSOLUTELY should be reaching out to the franchise owners and should be telling them about a meet up in their location so they can have the proper staff . Moss family should have a hired security guard if they know it’s going to be a certain amount of people showing to prevent any problems ..... she was shocked they have been doing this over the last year and haven’t been served a letter from corporate . She said they are being cheap , if someone was doing a book signing they would have to rent the venue and hire security ......... word is out now , they won’t be allowed to do this much longer I’d say 😂

Hopefully it gets passed around to Dunkins to not allow it anymore. I'll be interested in seeing what businesses they try to schmooze next to sponsor them since it seems like after Dunkin sent that one care package that was kinda it.

Reactions: 6
Hopefully it gets passed around to Dunkins to not allow it anymore. I'll be interested in seeing what businesses they try to schmooze next to sponsor them since it seems like after Dunkin sent that one care package that was kinda it.
Assa has a little tiny hard on for Dunkin.
He wants that sponsorship more than he loves Abbie, IMO.
The one they are meeting at in Kissimmee needs to reach out and stop it before it starts. Or at least inform the Asses that they need security and sign a waiver of liability.
Maybe someone here will give the franchise owner a call....hmmmm. 😋

Reactions: 12
I have a question about autism. P said that autism is not an illness. I have always viewed it as an illness or a disability, because it has had that effect on my brother's life. If my view is incorrect, I want to change it.
I'm autistic and I have to say it's definitely not an illness or a disease. It's simply a different wiring of the brain

I really wanna know how much they spend on Dunkin. In one video they stated that they loaded gift cards that fans sent them on the app and would be set for months or a period of time. Coffee two to three times a day isn’t cheap, as a college student even I can understand that.

Reactions: 8
This might be why they go to a different Dunkin every time they have a meet up.. they know what they are doing isn't right.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really wanna know how much they spend on Dunkin. In one video they stated that they loaded gift cards that fans sent them on the app and would be set for months or a period of time. Coffee two to three times a day isn’t cheap, as a college student even I can understand that.
I think a SAFE estimate is at least $15/day. That would be about 3 drinks 1 time a day. In reality, most days they're picking up 4 drinks plus donuts/sandwiches/etc.... twice a day. So.... maybe $50 a day total?

So anywhere between $500-$1500+ but I am positive it's at least more than $1k/month

Last edited:
I think a SAFE estimate is at least $15/day. That would be about 3 drinks 1 time a day. In reality, most days they're picking up 4 drinks plus donuts/sandwiches/etc.... twice a day. So.... maybe $50 a day total?

So anywhere between $500-$1500 but I am positive it's at least more than $1k/month
and yet he cant keep up with child support...

• Heart
and yet he cant keep up with child support...
Imagine if he put that towards her college fund

I would say their finances aren't any of our business, except that when you are asking for money from your fans, your finances are opened up to scrutiny. They brought that upon themselves and people should be VERY critical about their spending.

Reactions: 11
The my friend looked them up ( the one who works at corporate ) was like “people go out of their way to do meet ups with these people “She had never heard of them ! She just couldn’t understand why ! 😂😂😂😂😂 I said better yet the big momma has a cooking show and is part of pyramids scheme 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

So anywhere between $500-$1500 but I am positive it's at least more than $1k/month
I wonder how much they spend eating out and take out like chick filet for the whole family and summer.. while they have to force him to pay a measly what 250 a month for his daughter ... I bet they can easily spend 100 + a day on eating out and takeout.

• Haha
I wonder how much they spend eating out and take out like chick filet for the whole family and summer.. while they have to force him to pay a measly what 250 a month for his daughter ... I bet they can easily spend 100 + a day on eating out and takeout.
Plus the massive amounts of food they cook and waste for Priss' channel

I wonder what kind of creative accounting they do. I'm willing to bet they've found a way to expense coffees and meals under their business.

yeah I'm sure they write off a TON of stuff as being for work. working from home means they can count their internet charges, part of their electric bill, etc., as part of the "business expenses". let alone all the gadgets and cameras he buys, plus whatever else they get for her channel. I'm willing to bet there's a lot of creative accounting going on in that house.

Imagine if he put that towards her college fund

I would say their finances aren't any of our business, except that when you are asking for money from your fans, your finances are opened up to scrutiny. They brought that upon themselves and people should be VERY critical about their spending.
if he drank one less dunkin' a week and put it in a fund for them for after he's no longer forced to pay support? that would be a nice little sum. but that would require doing the bare minimum...

yeah the second they start asking people to pay extra, while getting dunkin' every day, chick fil a practically every day, constantly going over the top for food and parties, and then missing child support payments?? that's when they don't have a leg to stand on.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.