Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys I think A&P said that the lawsuit money for Abbie’s School has actually run out. They mentioned it a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago.

Reactions: 7
Hey guys I think A&P said that the lawsuit money for Abbie’s School has actually run out. They mentioned it a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago.
I was wondering this same thing.. I would actually be curious if they didn't use it to purchase the house and "all the things"... It makes me disgusted that they don't think of her future more!! Of course, they never have, since she was around 2 years old... I am sorry but I about kill myself to make sure my children as a independent as possible.. I have had them NOT qualify for certain services because we got them to the point of functioning at a very high level.. I didn't want them to HAVE to have caregivers and I wanted them to succeed but when I seen the younger videos and see my youngest, they were about on that same level and you could about tell, where they just didn't work with her and give her that foundation she needed, a long time ago and it is now showing...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Also on today’s vlog she said she has gotten “ dental Implants.” It’s an expensive procedure for sure.

Reactions: 8
Also on today’s vlog she said she has gotten “ dental Implants.” It’s an expensive procedure for sure.
Very expensive. I had adult braces because my bite was so off I was grinding all of my molars away. 3000 out of pocket was a bargain compared to the all of implants I would have needed.

Reactions: 4
Happy, well-adjusted people who really think they're doing the right thing don't go on paragraph long rants calling out "haters" to defend themselves. Assa and Priss respond to whatever hits a nerve. You'd think being big bad youtubers they would have learned not to do that, but they're not that bright.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
EDIT sorry just noticed someone else posted this.

P loves responding to anything like this. Defensive much.

EDIT 2: someone suggesting Abbie uses stainless steel straws. Yeah, great until she head bangs right into one and takes an eye out.
Or the SS straw goes right through the back of her throat. Yes, I have see pictures of it and the reconstruction surgery is very painful and takes a long time to heal from.. Plus, no food or drink for a long time.. Could you imagine limiting all drinks and food from her for day?

Reactions: 7
Whatever happened to them putting out veggies for her? Guess that's harder than shoveling donut holes and chick fil a into her mouth multiple times a day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I have a question about autism. P said that autism is not an illness. I have always viewed it as an illness or a disability, because it has had that effect on my brother's life. If my view is incorrect, I want to change it.

Reactions: 4
They said in vlog that they moved to the new neighborhood because there was so much more for her to do. Based on the vlogs, she's doing less than she was at the old house. A&P appear to be sedentary, so maybe they just don't get how good it can feel to take a walk and move around. Even when they're "active" they are on scooters or in the golf cart.
All they do is fn lie.IMO.
Liars and drunks. IMO.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Happy, well-adjusted people who really think they're doing the right thing don't go on paragraph long rants calling out "haters" to defend themselves. Assa and Priss respond to whatever hits a nerve. You'd think being big bad youtubers they would have learned not to do that, but they're not that bright.
My thoughts exactly.

Reactions: 3
Whatever happened to them putting out veggies for her? Guess that's harder than shoveling donut holes and chick fil a into her mouth multiple times a day.
That was a spur of the moment idea for content in that vlog.
The vlogs are full of them and a reasonable person would conclude they never follow through on Anything for Abbie but if it's about THEM...it gets 100% followed through.
#garbagepeople
#liarsanddrunks

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.