Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exploitation in pyramid scheme business. IMO.
Abbie is going to share some news?
Really?
Did she miraculously learn to talk?
Just to spread the gospel about limelife?
This is on her FB page.
In the comments someone expressed a concern and the snakes came out. Poor girl even apologized and they kept coming!!
It's so tragic they are using Abbie like this a tool to aid her pyramid scheme.

The desperation is increasing as this is why the cracks are showing more and more, they know YT isn't a guaranteed income and that their dirty secrets are now being exposed. They bleat on about us being "garbage people", yet the true garbage is in their home.

The vlogs are increasingly shorter, all they are now is "hey look what I've just bought, here's some Abbie in the car/having a meltdown for 30 seconds".

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly sounds like it was then positively verified... would have LOVED to be a fly on the wall for that conversation.
I'm thinking that might have been why over the last few months I noticed P looking very withdrawn, stressed and tired. That could have been possibly the time she found out. Sometimes the way she looked at him wasn't loving lol. She is not very good at faking happiness.
Ladylurker, would I be correct to suspect that they bicker a lot off camera,?

Reactions: 9
I'm thinking that might have been why over the last few months I noticed P looking very withdrawn, stressed and tired. That could have been possibly the time she found out. Sometimes the way she looked at him wasn't loving lol. She is not very good at faking happiness.
Ladylurker, would I be correct to suspect that they bicker a lot off camera,?

No she found out when he got served for the paternity test back in 2010 but I'm sure him not paying his child support in the last few months resulted in some extra bickering, I mean what did he think was going to happen... ?
He isn't the easiest to get along with period so ...

Reactions: 11
Yes! If you join my team...
You can do "all the things"!
Have "all the things"!
Pay 200.00 and see what ya get sheeple.
More circus hoopla!
#theresoneborneveryminute
She has said she has a customer base of 1300 and I’m not sure how many of “her girls” (team below her) there are. Even though they denied its from YT followers, it makes sense that her customers are “the sheeple”.

Reactions: 7
On last nights vlog Asa says "oh look at you (to P) so successful. It's sexy" 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢 What a load of bullshit. You see 💲💲when you look at her. Who are you trying to kid?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Asa is potentially a difficult man to be around, the way people are around him, how jumpy Isaiah can get and the way P looks at him. I've noticed how tired she is lately, she doesn't sound happy, cheerful or anything. She seemed to have more energy when she was larger. I think P is depressed right now.

Asa is most definitely narcissistic. The way he talks over everyone, it has to be him that's the focus. Abbie isn't the focus that's for sure. It's the Asa show and his amazing purchases, nothing more.

• Heart
On last nights vlog Asa says "oh look at you (to P) so successful. It's sexy" 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢 What a load of bullshit. You see 💲💲when you look at her. Who are you trying to kid?
Please I keep seeing the sperm with the blue glasses again lol

if the post on her Facebook with the picture of Abbie is not exploitation I don’t know what is. The comments on youtube are still the love fest as always. I read through all the comments and replies and they do remove most of the ones they don’t like. The one about the third child from last night is still there, I gave it a like but we’ll see how long it lasts.
The vlogs are less and less about Abbie, you just hear her shouting in the background and more about asa’s toys and Priscilla’s makeup and cooking channels. They are so wrapped up in what they have that they have totally lost sight of the reason they started. Asa is so self indulgent, just look at that drone feature he did (look how smart I am )
Has anyone else noticed how cilla is dropping the mask more and getting a bit agitated with her comments both written and verbal. I hope all this comes crashing down and soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If thses people had Abbie on a better schedule, I believe she would sleep better. I mean they go running out at night for coffee or to Walmart, would be better to keep her quiet as evening comes on.

This thing about always being late? I noticed early on about them taking Abbie to school late and thinking nothing of it. I feel that is extremely rude and just self centered. A teacher has to come out and get Abbie when they are late, and it probably disturbs the flow of the classroom to have someone come late all the time. People who are consistently late are self absorbed, inconsiderate jerks who thinks the world should adapt to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
if the post on her Facebook with the picture of Abbie is not exploitation I don’t know what is. The comments on youtube are still the love fest as always. I read through all the comments and replies and they do remove most of the ones they don’t like. The one about the third child from last night is still there, I gave it a like but we’ll see how long it lasts.
The vlogs are less and less about Abbie, you just hear her shouting in the background and more about asa’s toys and Priscilla’s makeup and cooking channels. They are so wrapped up in what they have that they have totally lost sight of the reason they started. Asa is so self indulgent, just look at that drone feature he did (look how smart I am )
Has anyone else noticed how cilla is dropping the mask more and getting a bit agitated with her comments both written and verbal. I hope all this comes crashing down and soon.
it reminds me of some old vlog where Priscilla made a big deal about it being spa night for Abbie......only to have it turn out she was streaming the whole thing to sell some new skincare products.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If thses people had Abbie on a better schedule, I believe she would sleep better. I mean they go running out at night for coffee or to Walmart, would be better to keep her quiet as evening comes on.

This thing about always being late? I noticed early on about them taking Abbie to school late and thinking nothing of it. I feel that is extremely rude and just self centered. A teacher has to come out and get Abbie when they are late, and it probably disturbs the flow of the classroom to have someone come late all the time. People who are consistently late are self absorbed, inconsiderate jerks who thinks the world should adapt to them.
A said she is always late because they are working on teeth and hair brushing. He said she could learn more by doing these tasks at home compared to school. So why go to school?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
A said she is always late because they are working on teeth and hair brushing. He said she could learn more by doing these tasks at home compared to school. So why go to school?
I’m a teacher and let me just say, there’s nothing more disruptive and disrespectful than a continuously late drop off or pick up. And it’s always 100% the parents. A child is not in charge or responsible for their parents being late.

Reactions: 18
Stop letting her nap after school. Simple.
A&P get your asses out bed earlier on school days. They claim to be so smart, then use your damn heads and use common sense.
I also think that Asa shouldn't be laying with her at night when she can't sleep. Terrible habit.

Reactions: 14
Stop letting her nap after school. Simple.
A&P get your asses out bed earlier on school days. They claim to be so smart, then use your damn heads and use common sense.
I also think that Asa shouldn't be laying with her at night when she can't sleep. Terrible habit.

Even if she doesn't like it at first I really do think that sticking to a strict schedule that includes her getting to do things that stimulate her, like all the stuff they had at the old house for her to do, would help ware her out for bed and possibly maybe one day they can get her to school on time.
I know that they say she doesn't like anything she use to, but that means that she needs new things to keep her mind going other than sitting on the couch, napping or watching P make TikToks. Get active with her, discover new things she will enjoy.
ALSO I'm waiting for them to realize that by not upping her dosage of meds as she grows is affecting her negatively. Her body gets use to the dose, and it wont work efficiently as shes getting older, as we are seeing now.

Reactions: 19
Not another mention of Asa going to the gym .a couple vlogs ago on his way out Pigcilla asked him if he was going to the gym after driving Abby 😂😂😂😂😂 he was wearing jeans !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even if she doesn't like it at first I really do think that sticking to a strict schedule that includes her getting to do things that stimulate her, like all the stuff they had at the old house for her to do, would help ware her out for bed and possibly maybe one day they can get her to school on time.
I know that they say she doesn't like anything she use to, but that means that she needs new things to keep her mind going other than sitting on the couch, napping or watching P make TikToks. Get active with her, discover new things she will enjoy.
ALSO I'm waiting for them to realize that by not upping her dosage of meds as she grows is affecting her negatively. Her body gets use to the dose, and it wont work efficiently as shes getting older, as we are seeing now.
And stop feeding her crap food. Fast food, cupcakes, cookies, unhealthy snacks of all sort.

They said in vlog that they moved to the new neighborhood because there was so much more for her to do. Based on the vlogs, she's doing less than she was at the old house. A&P appear to be sedentary, so maybe they just don't get how good it can feel to take a walk and move around. Even when they're "active" they are on scooters or in the golf cart.

Reactions: 10
They said in vlog that they moved to the new neighborhood because there was so much more for her to do. Based on the vlogs, she's doing less than she was at the old house. A&P appear to be sedentary, so maybe they just don't get how good it can feel to take a walk and move around. Even when they're "active" they are on scooters or in the golf cart.
I laughed when he said he has "go for a walk" written down on his to do list. 😂 How long ago was it when he stated he was going to start running in the mornings. That lasted all of one day.
Yes i also agree they need to cut back on all the to go food and sweets for poor Ab. I don't understand how they function getting coffee at 10 pm. No wonder they cant wake up and get going in the morning. Its like they moved house, upped going out to eat, upped the coffee intake and Assa has upped his weight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.