Fathering Autism #3 3 Kids, 2 Daily Dunkins, 1 Huge Exploitation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something bad happening = thousands of dollars in YT coin though. He’s admitted this before.

Also, I’ve been forgetting to mention that it was maybe their last trip to Target when they were walking inside when Asa mentioned Abbie also being Intellectually Disabled. That moment just stuck in my memory. Maybe someone can find it & link it w/ a time stamp. (I bet it was the ugly sweater search). I would guess they’ve talked about IDD about 3-4 times? But autism is always at the forefront for them. Whatever, I’m no expert. It’s obviously a more profitable dx due to the higher #’s dx.

Reactions: 6
What I don’t understand is that they have a $250 Nespresso virtuo coffee machine with milk frother which makes the best coffee ever along with a other coffee pot and yet they go to Dunkin multiple times a day such a waste of money. Guessing they spend thousands upon thousands at Dunkin each year. And I am starting to think the only time she cooks is when she vlogs Because they seem to do a ridiculous amount of take out for someone who professes to love to cook. I have developed a true love for cooking over the last five years and during that time I have found myself eating out less and less because I want to try new recipes and have fun with my new hobby if she really liked to cook she would do it way more than once a week that she Vlogs if that much. It’s phony.

Reactions: 17
Something bad happening = thousands of dollars in YT coin though. He’s admitted this before.

Also, I’ve been forgetting to mention that it was maybe their last trip to Target when they were walking inside when Asa mentioned Abbie also being Intellectually Disabled. That moment just stuck in my memory. Maybe someone can find it & link it w/ a time stamp. (I bet it was the ugly sweater search). I would guess they’ve talked about IDD about 3-4 times? But autism is always at the forefront for them. Whatever, I’m no expert. It’s obviously a more profitable dx due to the higher #’s dx.
I can't recall the exact video but I know which one you're talking about. You're right, they have acknowledged (very reluctantly) the IDD a small number of times. But, they always make sure to phrase it in such a way to make it seem like the IDD is minor and that Abbie is mainly autistic. When they have mentioned the IDD, they keep it very brief and short. They seem to want to avoid talking about it if at all possible.
As it's been said on here already, I think it's a very sore spot for them and something they don't want to acknowledge. Especially now as it's become extremely obvious that the IDD is way more pronounced and profound than the autism.

Reactions: 8
What I don’t understand is that they have a $250 Nespresso virtuo coffee machine with milk frother which makes the best coffee ever along with a other coffee pot and yet they go to Dunkin multiple times a day such a waste of money. Guessing they spend thousands upon thousands at Dunkin each year. And I am starting to think the only time she cooks is when she vlogs Because they seem to do a ridiculous amount of take out for someone who professes to love to cook. I have developed a true love for cooking over the last five years and during that time I have found myself eating out less and less because I want to try new recipes and have fun with my new hobby if she really liked to cook she would do it way more than once a week that she Vlogs if that much. It’s phony.
Especially for someone who doesn’t have a job. I don’t understand how she says she was on a strict diet before she got her surgery because now she eats complete crap and doesn’t exercise.

Last edited:
I don't think there's anything wrong with thinking Abbie is cute. She does have her cute side.
Besides, it's not her fault she has A & P for parents.
Her face scares me. When she is chewing on her hair and doing that wild head stiming she seems possessed. No cuteness for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Especially for someone who doesn’t have a job. I don’t understand how she says she was on a strict diet before she got her surgery because now she eats complete crap and doesn’t exercise.
You have to remember she does the TickTok videos for exercise 🤪 I can only imagine what her doctor thinks...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I needed this laugh. I just burst out laughing in the car. My husband said "What, what?" Read it to him and he laughed so had tears in his eyes and had to pull the car over.
I just wanted to say that A stated that it was fine that Abbie was late every day because she was busy brushing her teeth at home. No concern for all of the other students and staff who get there on time. He is so self centered and cares for no one but his family. Plus Abbie is without shoes in so many videos that I can not believe any viewer could argue that she always has her shoes on when she is outside.

Where is everyone finding these public records on the third child?
I can't seem to find a website that will let me see them unless I pay. I'm in Canada, not sure if that matters.
Can someone send it to me? I'm just really curious about how similar the daughter looks to Abbie. Not going to exploit her, I promise.

Reactions: 4
New here.

I first watched FA a few years ago not long after I was diagnosed with autism as an adult. Was missed as a child/YA, high functioning all that. Obviously Abby is totally different to me, but I watched them out of curiosity. In the beginning I liked them until I saw them parade Abby on YT sitting on the toilet and after that I didn't watch for a while. Remembered about them recently and decided to check them out only to find them worse than ever. I've been sitting reading the various threads on here over the past few days and I agree with everyone.

Even more shocked to discover the third child and affair. So, they buy this half a million dollar home, filled with new stuff, yet he appears to default (I think?) on child support. There is nothing open and honest on their channel, there is nothing raw, it's acting with many shots taken to get the "perfect" (abusive) shot. There is nothing helpful or creative about their channel, it's saturated with "look at us, look at what we have bought, look where we are going" every. single. day.

I remember a video not long after they got their cat Nala, Abby was flapping around and smacked the cat, everyone just laughed, sorry, but high support needs or not, anyone doing that needs told off in an appropriate way, not just laughed off. Abby will grow into someone who thinks what she does is ok. I don't know much about IDD but I'm pretty sure laughing at that isn't the way to go about it.

I don't know how I feel about Summer, I find it strange that a child (as she was at the time) befriends a younger child with special needs and eventually moves in. It's kinda sinister to me. Not so much on Summer's part, but it just doesn't sit right with me. It's all very strange. Doesn't she have her own family/friends?

What's the deal with Dunkin all the time? I'm not in the States and we don't have Dunkin here, what's so special about their coffee that they need to go there daily and do some sort of unofficial product placement?

I feel sorry for Isaiah, that poor kid needs to know the world outside of his family. He needs space to grow into his own person that doesn't revolve around his sister. He isn't responsible for her, her parents are. If he chooses to do so when he's older, fine, but right now he's a young man that needs to learn what the bigger world is about and carve his own path. Highly annoyed when Asa seemed to disregard Isaiah's photos when they put them on canvas. Seems like Asa needs to be the #1 in that house.

Something keeps bothering me, are they deliberately stifling Abby's progress? Reducing therapy? We know they like to induce meltdowns re, hockey game incident.

They posted a video thanking an autistic person for telling them what may have been wrong with Abby at the hockey game. It appeared these reasons didn't even enter A&Ps heads? They have had 14 years of opportunity to learn about everything to do with autism including vestibular issues and proprioception. Those things I learned about myself within a week of my diagnosis with simple research on Google and engaging with the community. They are literally pathetic and don't seem to know the most basic things about their daughter's autism and/or IDD.

This has probably all been covered before but I've been itching to say all of this for a long time and this forum gives me that platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Y’all, I am dying!! I don’t know how this helps promote Autism Awareness but if this qualifies, I am done..
#1-Poor Abbie asleep on the couch. A & P couldn’t even make sure she got to bed before she fell asleep. So much for a schedule and knowing that it is bedtime..
#2- no words but you can’t unsee it..

Where is everyone finding these public records on the third child?
I can't seem to find a website that will let me see them unless I pay. I'm in Canada, not sure if that matters.
Can someone send it to me? I'm just really curious about how similar the daughter looks to Abbie. Not going to exploit her, I promise.
Take the Mom’s name and search with it, in the same database and the information is unlocked..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Y’all, I am dying!! I don’t know how this helps promote Autism Awareness but if this qualifies, I am done..
#1-Poor Abbie asleep on the couch. A & P couldn’t even make sure she got to bed before she fell asleep. So much for a schedule and knowing that it is bedtime..

Take the Mom’s name and search with it, in the same database and the information is unlocked..
Moms name?

Reactions: 3
Moms name?
It's in the court records. We've blacked it out here because while it's public record and we talk about it, we don't want it make it that easy for their minions to find the third child.

Gah. Asshat in skinny jeans dancing backup. Definitely can't unsee that. Ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

No doubt they had been drinking all night.
That explains why Abbie is on the couch.

Exploitation in pyramid scheme business. IMO.
Abbie is going to share some news?
Really?
Did she miraculously learn to talk?
Just to spread the gospel about limelife?
This is on her FB page.
In the comments someone expressed a concern and the snakes came out. Poor girl even apologized and they kept coming!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Exploitation in pyramid scheme business. IMO.
Abbie is going to share some news?
Really?
Did she miraculously learn to talk?
Just to spread the gospel about limelife?
This is on her FB page.
In the comments someone expressed a concern and the snakes came out. Poor girl even apologized and they kept coming!!
But P's success has nothing to do with Abbie or her fan base. P said so, so it must be true. 🙄

• Haha
But P's success has nothing to do with Abbie or her fan base. P said so, so it must be true. 🙄

I really feel bad for people who think that by becoming a "Lipstick Mama" they will have a taste of the "lavish" lifestyle of P. I hate MLM's so much lol
Do you want to be a Boss Babe?! :cautious:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I really feel bad for people who think that by becoming a "Lipstick Mama" they will have a taste of the "lavish" lifestyle of P. I hate MLM's so much lol
Oh. Hell. No.
Although wouldn't it be amazing to be one on P's girls? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes! If you join my team...
You can do "all the things"!
Have "all the things"!
Pay 200.00 and see what ya get sheeple.
More circus hoopla!
#theresoneborneveryminute

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.