Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m puzzling/pondering what thought process leads Asa to teach Abby how to open gates? If we disregard her teen age appearance and go with her mental age of being a preschooler, why would someone teach a preschooler to open a gate?
Because it was more important to him and Isaiah to have her open the gate than droppin' their Dunkin' crap (they both had their arms full of food) and not being able to eat for the 4th time today. And God forbid they spill their DD coffee too. When its more convenient for them, safety with her is not number 1.....THEY are. Oh...and at the beach when Summer was along? Where was the chewy she always has along because she is always right on top of things? DON'T DROP THE DUNKIN!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You can run a whole background check on someone you’re dating ... scary but that’s our sad reality! I guess it can be good in some ways.
my wife and her bestie did a full background check on me before our first date. Funny now, yes. back then (12 yrs ago, I wasn't as amused)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Because it was more important to him and Isaiah to have her open the gate than droppin' their Dunkin' crap (they both had their arms full of food) and not being able to eat for the 4th time today. And God forbid they spill their DD coffee too. When its more convenient for them, safety with her is not number 1.....THEY are. Oh...and at the beach when Summer was along? Where was the chewy she always has along because she is always right on top of things? DON'T DROP THE DUNKIN!
Well the chewy is for when shes biting her arm and melting down not nerves.

Reactions: 8
Hey all, I joined here in April after seeing the video about the love child, and I've only read up to "Fathering Autism #9" so far (which has been great entertainment with having 5 weeks off work due to quarantine here in New Zealand) but I thought i'd jump here and say hi to you all lol. I used to like FA in the beginning but after they moved into the new house I felt like they were starting to turn into "look at what we can buy now" and less autism awareness. I find their fanbase very toxic, I asked them a simple question and got jumped on by rabid fans.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hey all, I joined here in April after seeing the video about the love child, and I've only read up to "Fathering Autism #9" so far (which has been great entertainment with having 5 weeks off work due to quarantine here in New Zealand) but I thought i'd jump here and say hi to you all lol. I used to like FA in the beginning but after they moved into the new house I felt like they were starting to turn into "look at what we can buy now" and less autism awareness. I find their fanbase very toxic, I asked them a simple question and got jumped on by rabid fans.
Welcome aboard!

Did anyone hear about a group of 16 friends who went to a bar in Jacksonville, and all 16 now have COVID? Floridas cases overall are increasing at an alarming rate. I wonder why the Maass' arent being more cautious since they have Abbie, who wont wear a mask and cant communicate illness.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Morning folks. Hope everyone is well today.
Hiya Stripe!
I'm doing better this morning. I've been soooo tired...worked straight for 11days...but after my shift tonight I get a day off tomorrow!

Too bad i dont work as hard as those fat ass maases.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello and Welcome aboard..
The Kool-aid hasn’t been spiked here and someone hid the cookies but please feel free to join right on in!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Welcome aboard!

Did anyone hear about a group of 16 friends who went to a bar in Jacksonville, and all 16 now have COVID? Floridas cases overall are increasing at an alarming rate. I wonder why the Maass' arent being more cautious since they have Abbie, who wont wear a mask and cant communicate illness.
Yep I heard about it here in the uk

Reactions: 5
Yep I heard about it here in the uk
I hope you are doing well. I just went back to work Monday, and I'm home again today with fever. Have phone appt. w/ doctor at 11 a.m. I finally tested negative last week, so I just dont know whats happening now. :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope you are doing well. I just went back to work Monday, and I'm home again today with fever. Have phone appt. w/ doctor at 11 a.m. I finally tested negative last week, so I just dont know whats happening now. :cry:
Oh no I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm 2 months into having covid 19 and pneumonia and it's awful. Please take care xx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m puzzling/pondering what thought process leads Asa to teach Abby how to open gates? If we disregard her teen age appearance and go with her mental age of being a preschooler, why would someone teach a preschooler to open a gate?
I think it's the same reason they have her carry things and have been training her for years to do kitchen work.
Extra hands are needed when you are
buying "all the things" and don't want to make 2 trips because you're a sloth.
They - errr - Ms. Magestic wants a servant child to do things so she doesn't have to. Typical teenagers do house chores don't cha know!!!
They say they do it to provide her life skills. I do not believe that is the true motivating force that drives their desire for a "helper".
Teaching her to open doors and gates for them is just another way for them to use an extra body who is there to enable their laziness.
Either Assa is so involved in the moment when he's vlogging that he doesn't think about the consequences of things like this or his arrogance will not allow him to see the dangers/truth or he's a bigger dumbass than any of us ever imagined.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hello and Welcome aboard..
The Kool-aid hasn’t been spiked here and someone hid the cookies but please feel free to join right on in!!!
The Kool-aid hasn’t been spiked here and someone hid Cilla ate the cookies but please feel free to join right on in!!!
Ftfy :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Kool-aid hasn’t been spiked here and someone hid Cilla ate the cookies but please feel free to join right on in!!!
Ftfy :)
Is that what happened to the cookies? I went looking for them and they were gone..

Y’all, if it could quit raining for like the fourth day in a row, that would be great in my area... I had an accident a few years back and since then, every time we have fronts come through, my brain goes haywire with migraines, due to the concussion...

Also, for the Maass’s, it doesn’t take a $1k tricycle, to learn to ride a tricycle... This one cost $369 and was shipped for free and has a lifetime warranty.. We finally got one ordered and put together this past weekend, after I begged my husband for one, for our oldest... She is in love with her new freedom (note: we did adjust it more, as this was her first ride around) but the squeals of joy.. I wished you’ll could have heard them...
FF4C6A9F-4E29-4DDF-8C84-0935312D252B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
mornin'

yep...again the vlog was basically a home video *yawn*

To answer Asa's question as to what burger you eat from McDonalds? None! Gross, nasty food products. I would have to be starving to eat from that joint.

At least they went to the beach, I cannot imagine living that close and not going often. Watching Abbie walk down the hill in the sand was just sad, she is so severely disabled and it is so obvious.
Yeah..I wanted to say none (fast food burgers and stuff) as well. When I saw poor Abbie on the beach slope, it reminded me of someone very old with osteoporosis (which I have the start of - osteopenia). Sorry, probably spelled those terms wrong.

Welcome!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.