Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welp, looks like I'll be free to bash the Maass' all day again for a while. I'm back in isolation and just came home from the testing center again. They freaking know me. This was my FIFTH test. I pull up and its like "Hey girl, hey!" Flu tests were negative. So my doctor thinks I am still somehow positive, or I am developing pneumonia like Eye-Spy.
I LOVE Big Macs. I only get one a few times a year now, but every time I pass one of the zillion McD's we have I have to resist turning in. Its shameful, but I have the tastes of a teenage boy. I would eat fast food and junk all day if I could lol

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
In-N-Out lover over here. You can wake me up out of a drunken sleep for that any day. I’ll stand in that line all hungover.
I got to experience in-n-out while we were in vacation in Texas but that was a few years ago. I wish they would expand

Maybe i am to old for this.😁
Online dating is so strange and creepy in my eyes.
We met at 18 and 23, in a pub where we all used to hang out.That was normal back then.
I think of it like this..You might see them face to face but you still don't know if they are crazy or not. A lot of people have died at the hand of people they met at a bar/public place before the internet was around. I learned this from all the crime shows I watch lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
UHHHHH OHHHHH! 😂😂
I think I may have found a new hobby!😆View attachment 156494
Maybe i am to old for this.😁
Online dating is so strange and creepy in my eyes.
We met at 18 and 23, in a pub where we all used to hang out.That was normal back then.
Welp, looks like I'll be free to bash the Maass' all day again for a while. I'm back in isolation and just came home from the testing center again. They freaking know me. This was my FIFTH test. I pull up and its like "Hey girl, hey!" Flu tests were negative. So my doctor thinks I am still somehow positive, or I am developing pneumonia like Eye-Spy.
I LOVE Big Macs. I only get one a few times a year now, but every time I pass one of the zillion McD's we have I have to resist turning in. Its shameful, but I have the tastes of a teenage boy. I would eat fast food and junk all day if I could lol
Oh no, so sorry!!! Please take care of yourself! That has to be tough!! Prayers for a quick recovery!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

How many drinks do you think he had today? Sure sounds to me he's slurring his words!

Reactions: 8
It was this lol it didn't include on the 'quote' and I didn't have time to redo it earlier 🙂

Who? lol I must have missed something can someone fill me in? hehe
[/QUOTE]

I hope the humpers didnt jump him for that. I mean, they are all "Abbie is perfect and we wouldnt change her' people.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I got to experience in-n-out while we were in vacation in Texas but that was a few years ago. I wish they would expand
I think they are trying to expand... I didn’t even know they were in Texas yet!

Hit me with a double double and some fries done animal style. Best hangover or road tripping food in life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I have been trying FOR DAYS to get thru their newest marriage podcast. I can only seem to do 8 mins or so at a time?? Usually I dont find it that hard!

One thing I found interesting is toward the end (last ten mins or so) they're discussing who does what. Apparently the greater majority of the day, Abbie is spending the time with P. I'm guessing asa is sleeping from staying up all night playing games or deleting comments.

Anyway. One of them said that it was pure chaos in the morning, and they dont tend to film- they're messing and nobody has had thair hair brushes or bras on. So I guess the mess we're seeing on Abbie is that much worse in the morning?? She never looks even somewhat brushed.

I feel like P and my husband are similar- the day doesnt start til their spouse is awake to manage it.

My husband isnt as useless as P looks to be, but when I wake up (tends to be later bc I have a chronic condition and it sucks) I gotta get the kids fed, cleaned, and teeth brushed. I really feel Asa has the same deal.

Reactions: 7
It was this lol it didn't include on the 'quote' and I didn't have time to redo it earlier 🙂

[/QUOTE]
I see lol I wasnt fully awake earlier when I asked haha...that screenshot tho man those fans are CRAZY!!!!!

Reactions: 5
I have been trying FOR DAYS to get thru their newest marriage podcast. I can only seem to do 8 mins or so at a time?? Usually I dont find it that hard!

One thing I found interesting is toward the end (last ten mins or so) they're discussing who does what. Apparently the greater majority of the day, Abbie is spending the time with P. I'm guessing asa is sleeping from staying up all night playing games or deleting comments.

Anyway. One of them said that it was pure chaos in the morning, and they dont tend to film- they're messing and nobody has had thair hair brushes or bras on. So I guess the mess we're seeing on Abbie is that much worse in the morning?? She never looks even somewhat brushed.

I feel like P and my husband are similar- the day doesnt start til their spouse is awake to manage it.

My husband isnt as useless as P looks to be, but when I wake up (tends to be later bc I have a chronic condition and it sucks) I gotta get the kids fed, cleaned, and teeth brushed. I really feel Asa has the same deal.
I havent finished either. I think I got about half way through, but when Asa started to talk about his "love language" and setting out the oil at night to rub P's hooves I hit a wall. Havent tried to finish yet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

It was on the YouTube comments last night. It struck me odd and kinda funny. Disclaimer: Not making fun of anyone’s religion.

I hope the humpers didnt jump him for that. I mean, they are all "Abbie is perfect and we wouldnt change her' people.
[/QUOTE]
A comment like that was made and someone said that it never hurts to try and better yourself.

Attachments

I havent finished either. I think I got about half way through, but when Asa started to talk about his "love language" and setting out the oil at night to rub P's hooves I hit a wall. Havent tried to finish yet.
Well if that turns him on he's easily pleased, I have this vision of him putting a 5 gallon jerry can of engine oil on the dressing table :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

We have no kids, but my BF and I wake up at 630 every morning ... internal alarms smh. It’s so annoying at times. But literally... we smoke our bong and start getting ready for the day... always presentable as hell. I mean ... regardless of what the day holds. I noticed that the family never make their beds ... not OCD, but I just notice these type of things. I understand not everyone is the same, but they should at least have some discipline In that regard as far as being presentable and ready for the day and not looking like some weirdos every morning. I noticed they only (mostly) got Abbie groomed and ready when she had speech therapy with the lady in the mornings... other than that, she was running around a whole mess. And (during homeschooling) they let her sleep so long in the morning as if she was on vacation.

I’m sure that family’s biggest excuse for their dirty and lazy ways would be that “it’s quarantine” “homeschool” ...That family most of the time looks like they have just rolled out of bed ... especially Ass and Abbie. Take some time to take care of yourself, please. At least 15 minutes in the morning would be a good start. Smdh.

I think they are trying to expand... I didn’t even know they were in Texas yet!

Hit me with a double double and some fries done animal style. Best hangover or road tripping food in life.
I love their stuff and hope they expand to the east coast...everytime I have to go to California the first stop is in-n-out

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It was on the YouTube comments last night. It struck me odd and kinda funny. Disclaimer: Not making fun of anyone’s religion.

A comment like that was made and someone said that it never hurts to try and better yourself.
[/QUOTE]

I dont know about anyone else, but comments or someone saying that they're going to pray things away is... not just a copout, but offensive. Praying doesnt solve anything- you get to feel good and like you're doing something without doing much of anything.

I remember when I was being bounced around in foster homes I came upon this Christian home that was willing to take me in. I was in foster care because I was sexually abused. The first thing they demanded was a prayer circle to pray over/ exorcise my inner demons so I wouldnt infest their house (with demons). Wtf.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.