Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mornin'

yep...again the vlog was basically a home video *yawn*

To answer Asa's question as to what burger you eat from McDonalds? None! Gross, nasty food products. I would have to be starving to eat from that joint.

At least they went to the beach, I cannot imagine living that close and not going often. Watching Abbie walk down the hill in the sand was just sad, she is so severely disabled and it is so obvious.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
mornin'

yep...again the vlog was basically a home video *yawn*

To answer Asa's question as to what burger you eat from McDonalds? None! Gross, nasty food products. I would have to be starving to eat from that joint.

At least they went to the beach, I cannot imagine living that close and not going often. Watching Abbie walk down the hill in the sand was just sad, she is so severely disabled and it is so obvious.
What's extra frustrating is that Asa always says how much Abbie loves going to the beach. Then why aren't they taking her more often?? It's not like it's a 3 hr drive out there and a 3 hr drive back!

On another note, I'm still chuckling over @WowMeowMeowWow calling P a two ton tuna... 🤣

b59581df5649b5dd42fbe0f80fd1147e.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He didn’t edit it. It’s the same as when he uploaded.
You are correct, the second time I viewed it I didn't play it all the way....you know how it is, asswipe starts talking and making up crap/content....and you kinda zone out,lol

Reactions: 6
This was just scary to watch. She could have had a major head injury. She was in no condition at her size to do this. Everyone around her had to keep rescuing her. If you notice at the end her raft looked deflated in comparison to Asa and Isaiah’s. There probably was a weight limit on it. She could not maneuver her own body weight which is an issue with this activity. Poor Isaiah having to always assist with Abbie and now try and save his mom’s ass. She appears to have been large most of her adult life so you think she would know her limitations physically. Dumb ass
I saw a couple other people on the river wearing helmets. That would have been a good idea for P. For all of them, really.

She did have a minor head injury, at about the 11:49-ish mark:

Moment of impact (lol 😆 )
screenshot 001.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What's extra frustrating is that Asa always says how much Abbie loves going to the beach. Then why aren't they taking her more often?? It's not like it's a 3 hr drive out there and a 3 hr drive back!

On another note, I'm still chuckling over @WowMeowMeowWow calling P a two ton tuna... 🤣

View attachment 156269
😂 I tried to read some of those posts last night, including the Two Ton Tuna one, to my husband. This was after I finished off my dirty martini....😛 Y’all, I struggled to read an entire sentence without howling with laughter. 😂 I am not exaggerating when I say I had tears streaming down my face. I will say it again, The sense of humor that is expressed on this forum is something I whole heartedly appreciate.
Plus, I can’t really get away with calling someone A hog, pig, chunky cheeks, two ton tuna anywhere else. God knows there have been times I wanted to, but self preservation prevails! 😆

🦋Good Morning from the southeastern US! 🦋 I hope everyone has a fantastic day, night, etc.❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I saw a couple other people on the river wearing helmets. That would have been a good idea for P. For all of them, really.

View attachment 156284
I still can't believe she got in that tube. I'd have been mortified if I was her. She can barely keep it afloat or get out of it if she had to.

😂 I tried to read some of those posts last night, including the Two Ton Tuna one, to my husband. This was after I finished off my dirty martini....😛 Y’all, I struggled to read an entire sentence without howling with laughter. 😂 I am not exaggerating when I say I had tears streaming down my face. I will say it again, The sense of humor that is expressed on this forum is something I whole heartedly appreciate.
Plus, I can’t really get away with calling someone A hog, pig, chunky cheeks, two ton tuna anywhere else. God knows there have been times I wanted to, but self preservation prevails! 😆

🦋Good Morning from the southeastern US! 🦋 I hope everyone has a fantastic day, night, etc.❤
Morning! ☀

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I still can't believe she got in that tube. I'd have been mortified if I was her. She can barely keep it afloat or get out of it if she had to.
I'm not as big as P (no where close) and even I don't feel like I would be athletic or agile enough to go tubing. lol

Reactions: 12

View attachment 156284
That face! Geez! 🤣🤣 You know it’s bad when the only time you are actually able to sit up in your deflating float is when a tree branch ”helps” you!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine the look on employees faces when they handed her that tube? You know they laughed, and maybe even watched some of it while it was happening. P couldn't sit up, all she could do was lay back and allow the water to do whatever it wanted.

If you need a good laugh today, watch it at fast speed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine the look on employees faces when they handed her that tube? You know they laughed, and maybe even watched some of it while it was happening. P couldn't sit up, all she could do was lay back and allow the water to do whatever it wanted.

@PhartBlossom dont tempt me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Oh man! You know the employees looked at each other and were like, we are never going to see that raft again. 😂
RIP industrial strength river raft!🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning Y’all!!!
OMG 😆 .. I just woke a kid up laughing with the “Help Me” picture... I so needed that laugh!!!!
It is crazy in my house y’all... So, excuse me if I don’t get online much....

One thing I wanted to address with the food stealing, ID/D, Autism, cognitive level, etc...

Now, this is for almost every child that you do see on the Autism Spectrum and is one of the clues of why I do see some Autism in Abbie... Children and adults on the Autism Spectrum have highs and lows in certain areas of performance and capabilities...Usually you will see it as a wave, in just a very sub-par scoring. It is a reason that some children get both diagnoses and why some children onlu get an ID/D diagnosis... Abbie understands food and that if she doesn’t grab it, when it is laid down, that she will have it taken away from her.. I have seen IDD children sit in front of a plate of food, not eaten for hours but they also never touched the food... It is a comprehensive/cognitive function that Abbie does excel at...
Also, I do believe that Abbie uses the “looking off/spacing out” to get out of doing chores or an unwanted activity, which for Abbie is just about anything other than eating or rocking...
This two actions are usually done when Abbie is more cognitive functioning and not in a “spaced off” facial feature... When she is spaced off, I see a lot more of the meltdowns because her brain just doesn’t know how to function for what they are requesting, which we don’t see usually the meltdowns but a lot of jump clips and them talking about Abbie having a hard time...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning Y’all!!!
OMG 😆 .. I just woke a kid up laughing with the “Help Me” picture... I so needed that laugh!!!!

One thing I wanted to address with the food stealing, ID/D, Autism, cognitive level, etc...

Now, this is for almost every child that you do see on the Autism Spectrum and is one of the clues of why I do see some Autism in Abbie... Children and adults on the Autism Spectrum have highs and lows in certain areas of performance and capabilities...Usually you will see it as a wave, in just a very sub-par scoring. It is a reason that some children get both diagnoses and why some children onlu get an ID/D diagnosis... Abbie understands food and that if she doesn’t grab it, when it is laid down, that she will have it taken away from her.. I have seen IDD children sit in front of a plate of food, not eaten for hours but they also never touched the food... It is a comprehensive/cognitive function that Abbie does excel at...
Also, I do believe that Abbie uses the “looking off/spacing out” to get out of doing chores or an unwanted activity, which for Abbie is just about anything other than eating or rocking...
This two actions are usually done when Abbie is more cognitive functioning and not in a “spaced off” facial feature... When she is spaced off, I see a lot more of the meltdowns because her brain just doesn’t know how to function for what they are requesting, which we don’t see usually the meltdowns but a lot of jump clips and them talking about Abbie having a hard time...
❤YAY! This makes me happy!❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning Y’all!!!

Great points, thank you!
I totally agree about the looking away, or suddenly squinting when doing a task. Idk if she has learned that can possibly get her out of something, or she just isnt interested, but she certainly does it often. A lot of times when she does that she gets a positive reaction...."Oh theres squinty face!" and when she looks off and thrashes her head its often "Oh shes so excited!". So not only is she not doing what she should be doing she is getting attention for it. Remember the school video when Abbie tried that and her teacher just crossed her arms and stood silently? No reinforcement and Abbie started the task again. But I think since A&P give her a reaction she knows half (or more!) of the time she doesnt have to follow through.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In surprised all the time by the things you US people can find online about other people lol 😂. We have this privacy law which makes it illegal to post private things like criminal records, names or anything online. You definitely can not find criminal records online, custody court files or anything like that. We’re not even allowed to know last names when people committed a crime. It’s a funny difference 😁
You can run a whole background check on someone you’re dating ... scary but that’s our sad reality! I guess it can be good in some ways.

Great points, thank you!
I totally agree about the looking away, or suddenly squinting when doing a task. Idk if she has learned that can possibly get her out of something, or she just isnt interested, but she certainly does it often. A lot of times when she does that she gets a positive reaction...."Oh theres squinty face!" and when she looks off and thrashes her head its often "Oh shes so excited!". So not only is she not doing what she should be doing she is getting attention for it. Remember the school video when Abbie tried that and her teacher just crossed her arms and stood silently? No reinforcement and Abbie started the task again. But I think since A&P give her a reaction she knows half (or more!) of the time she doesnt have to follow through.
Agree with you and @Sam-I-Am - I’ve totally noticed she does the squinty eyes and looking up and around the room when she doesn’t want to do something, such as chores. It never fails. Also sometimes she’ll do the giggles if she’s going to keep running away while supposed to be completing a chore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.