Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yall killin' me today. Set a 2 year old down at a table and lay a plate of their food down. What would they do? You really believe Abbie knew she wasn't supposed to eat HER food so she calculated STEALING HER OWN FOOD? But yet she doesn't even know who her parents are and is basically absent?

Good lord...
But don’t you think Abbie has a sneaky look on her face every time we see her sneak the food? It’s almost as if she comes out of her autism for those few seconds..it’s interesting to see, I like when he catches it and keeps it in the vlog

Reactions: 9
It sure is. Doesn't mean anyone has to make things up about them, tell stories or bully their children. They do enough crap in the real for us to gossip about. Being reasonable and honest is not defending them.

She never said that. I want one member here who claims she did to prove it.

I heard her say "homeschooling is not my Jam" She also said being a stay at home mom was not her thing. Then they both said Asa is better at nurturing.

I cannot stand that woman but I will not make tit up that she didn't say. All that does is turn people away from learning the truth about that family when they read lies and bullshit.
To your 1st point...I see extremely little of people making stuff up. I'm being honest here...I cant really think of much, if anything

• Heart
Reactions: 12

I was wondering the same thing. Why does Abbie have to give hugs randomly?
One of the very few comments I ever made on their channel was “why do you make Abbie hug strangers” he replied “if Abbie didn’t want to, she wouldn’t”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
One of the very few comments I ever made on their channel was “why do you make Abbie hug strangers” he replied “if Abbie didn’t want to, she wouldn’t”
uh yeah she tells you by her body language she doesnt want to but you force her.

Reactions: 14
My two cents worth:1: I got raked over the coals about reporting the twats to the NPS when they went waddling through the park when it was closed, because they thought that rules didn’t apply to them, and the whole snake incident could have gone terribly wrong. Then when Asssa came out with an excuse of ignorance, I said to myself, I’m glad I did it, and got over being ‘told off’ on here, as rehashing things that happened four pages ago, is not what this site is about. Youguys gave me the courage to do what I thought was right on behalf of all the furloughed NPS staff that would have had to been mustered if the twats would have had to be rescued, and the fact that I don’t even live in the US.😊🤔
2: this comment will probably rile some of you, but I have grave concerns Asssa is starting to show a form of Munchausen’s by proxy, just to get views, even if it means Abbie could get hurt. The opening of gates and the garage door, Asss showing absolutely no concern Abbie ran across the road after not been supervised for five seconds, the throwing her into the pool, etc all could go tragically wrong, just for him to turn around and say... but it’s not my fault,Priscilla is away, I &S are doing a Tiktok, I don’t do parental responsibility, I just film the carcrash!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My two cents worth:1: I got raked over the coals about reporting the twats to the NPS when they went waddling through the park when it was closed, because they thought that rules didn’t apply to them, and the whole snake incident could have gone terribly wrong. Then when Asssa came out with an excuse of ignorance, I said to myself, I’m glad I did it, and got over being ‘told off’ on here, as rehashing things that happened four pages ago, is not what this site is about. Youguys gave me the courage to do what I thought was right on behalf of all the furloughed NPS staff that would have had to been mustered if the twats would have had to be rescued, and the fact that I don’t even live in the US.😊🤔
2: this comment will probably rile some of you, but I have grave concerns Asssa is starting to show a form of Munchausen’s by proxy, just to get views, even if it means Abbie could get hurt. The opening of gates and the garage door, Asss showing absolutely no concern Abbie ran across the road after not been supervised for five seconds, the throwing her into the pool, etc all could go tragically wrong, just for him to turn around and say... but it’s not my fault,Priscilla is away, I &S are doing a Tiktok, I don’t do parental responsibility, I just film the carcrash!
No. 2 is an interesting theory...I'll let this roll around in my head for a while...

Reactions: 9
I’m puzzling/pondering what thought process leads Asa to teach Abby how to open gates? If we disregard her teen age appearance and go with her mental age of being a preschooler, why would someone teach a preschooler to open a gate?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Good, good nights sleep for a change and looking forward to the day. We had awful thunder storms last night but I was nice and cosy in bed.
Aww that's good @Stripe69 my dog doesn't like thunder and when it thunders at night i cant sleep as he is stressed during the day is fine as i'm enjoying looking after him

Reactions: 2
I’m puzzling/pondering what thought process leads Asa to teach Abby how to open gates? If we disregard her teen age appearance and go with her mental age of being a preschooler, why would someone teach a preschooler to open a gate?
My thoughts exactly. This could have dangerous consequences. Stupid if you ask me.

Reactions: 20
Great pics...both of them.

What rally? You mean a portion of the RNC? Part of it is in Jacks and the other in Charlotte, NC and it isn't until the end of Aug.

I have never heard this family talk about politics and who they support, where did you see that?

EDIT* I do remember someone on here claiming all old white women are Trump supporters. That cracked me up....statistician I reckon. NOT.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
In surprised all the time by the things you US people can find online about other people lol 😂. We have this privacy law which makes it illegal to post private things like criminal records, names or anything online. You definitely can not find criminal records online, custody court files or anything like that. We’re not even allowed to know last names when people committed a crime. It’s a funny difference 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 17
In surprised all the time by the things you US people can find online about other people lol 😂. We have this privacy law which makes it illegal to post private things like criminal records, names or anything online. You definitely can not find criminal records online, custody court files or anything like that. We’re not even allowed to know last names when people committed a crime. It’s a funny difference 😁
The Freedom of Information Act is a blessing and curse in the United States.. You can find out just about anything, about anyone... It is a reason I believe most of us in the US, for at least I use, an alias being on forums... It is just to easy to Google some people and find out their whole life...
There is such a thing as privacy and some of us value that.. I know that I do...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Their latest vlog was so boring that I fell asleep watching it.
Assa you're an arrogant arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.