Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mornin'

yep...again the vlog was basically a home video *yawn*

To answer Asa's question as to what burger you eat from McDonalds? None! Gross, nasty food products. I would have to be starving to eat from that joint.

At least they went to the beach, I cannot imagine living that close and not going often. Watching Abbie walk down the hill in the sand was just sad, she is so severely disabled and it is so obvious.
UGH I cannot stand Mcdonalds! lol I too would rather starve!
I agree I get sad watching Abbie walk because I know her back has to hurt right? I have small hunch and my back is always killing me, I hate to think what her poor back feels like =(

:oops: I wonder why he left us off....I'm disappointed 😇
Who? lol I must have missed something can someone fill me in? hehe

Reactions: 8
I hope you are doing well. I just went back to work Monday, and I'm home again today with fever. Have phone appt. w/ doctor at 11 a.m. I finally tested negative last week, so I just dont know whats happening now. :cry:
oh no... I hope you get better asap.

I agree I get sad watching Abbie walk because I know her back has to hurt right? I have small hunch and my back is always killing me, I hate to think what her poor back feels like =(

Confession here...McDonald's is my secret love! Dont eat it too often...but..
yummy...I know it's disgusting and gross and bad for you...cant help it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey all, I joined here in April after seeing the video about the love child, and I've only read up to "Fathering Autism #9" so far (which has been great entertainment with having 5 weeks off work due to quarantine here in New Zealand) but I thought i'd jump here and say hi to you all lol. I used to like FA in the beginning but after they moved into the new house I felt like they were starting to turn into "look at what we can buy now" and less autism awareness. I find their fanbase very toxic, I asked them a simple question and got jumped on by rabid fans.
Welcome to the darkside 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
oh no... I hope you get better asap.

My disgusting gross thing that is my downfall is Taco Bell LOL my daughter loves McDs I just never been a fan lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay..I deleted the first Two Ton Tuna pic because I realized at the last minute it was a tad gruesome. But..here is a better take. 😂😂
E5FA24FE-D337-428C-9C14-EB65754122F2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hello and Welcome aboard..
The Kool-aid hasn’t been spiked here and someone hid the cookies but please feel free to join right on in!!!
Don't worry I'm baking more...guaranteed to be booger and snot free 😊😊🍪🍪🍪🍪
They'll be waiting at the naughty couch corner, hope there's a cushion 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I love Wendy's and White Castle. its a treat twice a year

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We all have them I think. I eat really healthy but I have a couple of things that I love but are so bad for you! Slim Jims and Salt and Vinegar Potato chips. Add some Reese Pieces on the side and I am in munchie heaven.

I can do Wendy's...don't very often but I can eat their fast food.

Reactions: 10
S
We all have them I think. I eat really healthy but I have a couple of things that I love but are so bad for you! Slim Jims and Salt and Vinegar Potato chips. Add some Reese Pieces on the side and I am in munchie heaven.

[/QUOTE]

i can do Wendy's...don't very often but I can eat their fast food.
[/QUOTE]
Slim Jims 💕💕

Reactions: 3
My two cents worth:1: I got raked over the coals about reporting the twats to the NPS when they went waddling through the park when it was closed, because they thought that rules didn’t apply to them, and the whole snake incident could have gone terribly wrong. Then when Asssa came out with an excuse of ignorance, I said to myself, I’m glad I did it, and got over being ‘told off’ on here, as rehashing things that happened four pages ago, is not what this site is about. Youguys gave me the courage to do what I thought was right on behalf of all the furloughed NPS staff that would have had to been mustered if the twats would have had to be rescued, and the fact that I don’t even live in the US.😊🤔
2: this comment will probably rile some of you, but I have grave concerns Asssa is starting to show a form of Munchausen’s by proxy, just to get views, even if it means Abbie could get hurt. The opening of gates and the garage door, Asss showing absolutely no concern Abbie ran across the road after not been supervised for five seconds, the throwing her into the pool, etc all could go tragically wrong, just for him to turn around and say... but it’s not my fault,Priscilla is away, I &S are doing a Tiktok, I don’t do parental responsibility, I just film the carcrash!
First I didn’t tell you off I told “you must have read my post wrong the trails and the boat ramps are open. I hate to stick up for them but they are actually allowed there” And I posted the link to show the proof from the park they went to that it is indeed open. I’m sorry you took offense to that but since you didn’t live in the states I thought I was being nice explaining to you that here in Florida the majority of things are open like you are seeing on the vlog and they aren’t breaking the law. Because if people want to talk about starting lies then you my dear are starting lies about them being in a closed park when clearly it’s open!
D75F8062-83E2-4606-BE6E-C81B50114693.jpeg
AD3964D1-9BCA-45C6-A48D-0B9E768CC8D3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
my wife and her bestie did a full background check on me before our first date. Funny now, yes. back then (12 yrs ago, I wasn't as amused)
It would be unthinkable here.
Peoples can get in jail for doing this.
She should thank you, that you didn't run and hide from her after this action.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine the look on employees faces when they handed her that tube? You know they laughed, and maybe even watched some of it while it was happening. P couldn't sit up, all she could do was lay back and allow the water to do whatever it wanted.

If you need a good laugh today, watch it at fast speed.
LOL..the only thing she was lifting up was her head the whole way down the river. I bet she had a neck ache at the end of the day. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I can do Wendy's...don't very often but I can eat their fast food.
In-N-Out lover over here. You can wake me up out of a drunken sleep for that any day. I’ll stand in that line all hungover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It would be unthinkable here.
Peoples can get in jail for doing this.
She should thank you, that you didn't run and hide from her after this action.
I meet my husband online.. We have been married almost as long as A&P... Yes, I ran a criminal background check on him, before we met. Yes, he knew that I did it to but I wanted to make sure he wasn’t a psycho.. My family also asked me to do it because I was only 20 years old and online dating was so new and there was already several killers that used online dating to stalk their victims...
My poor Hubby though, he didn’t realize what he really was in for though...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I meet my husband online.. We have been married almost as long as A&P... Yes, I ran a criminal background check on him, before we met. Yes, he knew that I did it to but I wanted to make sure he wasn’t a psycho.. My family also asked me to do it because I was only 20 years old and online dating was so new and there was already several killers that used online dating to stalk their victims...
Maybe i am to old for this.😁
Online dating is so strange and creepy in my eyes.
We met at 18 and 23, in a pub where we all used to hang out.That was normal back then.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I too met my wife online. my brother always told everyone I was going to meet a guy pretending to be female online. he always thought i was going to get harmed until he finally met her and saw she was all woman

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My two cents worth:1: I got raked over the coals about reporting the twats to the NPS when they went waddling through the park when it was closed, because they thought that rules didn’t apply to them, and the whole snake incident could have gone terribly wrong. Then when Asssa came out with an excuse of ignorance, I said to myself, I’m glad I did it, and got over being ‘told off’ on here, as rehashing things that happened four pages ago, is not what this site is about. Youguys gave me the courage to do what I thought was right on behalf of all the furloughed NPS staff that would have had to been mustered if the twats would have had to be rescued, and the fact that I don’t even live in the US.😊🤔
I hope the response to your distress call was "ok, Karen"

I hope no one here gave you the courage to do something like that, I believe you did it all on your own. Nothing right about it at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Maybe i am to old for this.😁
Online dating is so strange and creepy in my eyes.
We met at 18 and 23, in a pub where we all used to hang out.That was normal back then.

.i met my husband at an abattoir believe it or not. He worked maintenance and I worked in the office. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.