Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two have almost the same amount of votes.

From @WowMeowMeowWow :
Thread suggestion: The Maasssive Migration 2020. Fast Food, Blow Outs and Honking will keep the RV rocking!

*** This one will have to be edited down a lil to fit but we can still use it.

Rented an RV, ready willing and able....too dam bad they don't fit at the table.
** The amended version is Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table.

Any more suggestions or do we want to decide between these two??

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if Florida's camp grounds and RV parks are even open right now? I would think most of them would still be closed due to covid? I know many of the beaches are open.

Reactions: 4
Someone said that its unfair and that they should get real jobs.

Here is Assas response. I didn’t read it yet because I know it’s a bunch of BS.

I suppose scanning and deleting comments is a 24 hour job, if he didn't have to do that he'd be working 3 hours a day. I bet Abigail is still awake and he's on shushing duty until she falls asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Me too. I hope he will find a part time job somewhere once he is settled on campus. Whether he needs the money or not, he needs to experience earning his own money, working for someone else, meeting and mingling with people he may not normally meet. He is so socially awkward. If he had 15 hrs a week to devote to football he could have worked a few hours a week. I think A&P used the excuse of "school work" as an excuse to keep him available at home. Such a disservice to him. :(
He did do volunteer work.

I found the pics on FB and see they are staying at a nice campground. I'd love to know what the other campers feel about the constant camera and noise. This family is so unaware and so self involved they are clueless on being considerate of others.

I tried to get an instagram account and every name I typed in was taken! I tried 10 names and gave up. Even Phart was taken!

I wonder if Becca and her BF are pet sitting again? If I were Summer, I'd want to stay home with Becca....you know, someone her own age.
I know!!! I' would have wanted to stay home. But, they NEED Summer, remember? It's a work vacation for her.

Reactions: 6
Y’all, I just found where they are at... I feel so sorry for the other campers... This is the 7th best RV park in the US (they state on their video)... It has 4 waterfalls that are absolutely gorgeous... I couldn’t imagine going camping, hoping to fall asleep to the sounds of the creeks and waterfalls, just to wake up to Abbie’s honking and screaming...
If you are wanting to go there, here is the link to their video:

PS. It only took me 2 minutes to find this... It isn’t hard, when you post a video of the area and an in ground trampoline.. Seriously, those are not very common.. I can only imagine if their leghumpers found out that quickly, they would be overran with visitors at the campsite...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Did anyone catch their comment about dirty feet?

Starts at 10:00
Yep, LOL! Can you imagine either one of those fat asses bending over in that shower to wash their feet? I bet they can hardly see their feet much less reach them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Y’all, I just found where they are at... I feel so sorry for the other campers... This is the 7th best RV park in the US (they state on their video)... It has 4 waterfalls that are absolutely gorgeous... I couldn’t imagine going camping, hoping to fall asleep to the sounds of the creeks and waterfalls, just to wake up to Abbie’s honking and screaming...
If you are wanting to go there, here is the link to their video:

PS. It only took me 2 minutes to find this... It isn’t hard, when you post a video of the area and an in ground trampoline.. Seriously, those are not very common.. I can only imagine if their leghumpers found out that quickly, they would be overran with visitors at the campsite...
From their site: Quiet hours - Please observe quiet hours between 10pm and 8am.

So there's that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From their site: Quiet hours - Please observe quiet hours between 10pm and 8am.

So there's that :ROFLMAO:
I was coming to post that! Also, the music not being loud too!!
5EE2DC41-52F2-49B5-A73D-FE56630A701C.jpeg

Also, I guarantee some campers will definitely say this trip was memorable for them...

0A27A79A-FA71-4E9B-93B1-4A97262EDED0.jpeg

Reactions: 10
View attachment 159499
Also, I guarantee some campers will definitely say this trip was memorable for them...

View attachment 159500
I think it would be hilarious for someone camping near by to do a write up on being near this family and how it ruined their vacation. Now that would be a freaking hoot! Even funnier to do a YT video "camping near the Maass family ruined our vacation". Asa is always filming people...I'd love to see them get some pay back.

What the holy heck is up with Summer? She talks like them, walks like them, laughs like them and pushes her nose up her face like P does. Doesn't she have her own personality or does she mimic whomever she is around? it's so odd...that girl is very weird. Probably easily hypnotized, some people are.

I just read that in the town of Boone in NC (where App State is) has made wearing masks in public mandatory with misdemeanor charges for non compliance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
View attachment 159499

View attachment 159500
Can you imagine if you had looked forward to a few days of peace , tranquility and beauty and these clowns rock up.
This might be the one time they wished they had carried on with the control of the honking. You can bet people will complain if they hear her honking and crying and making all the noises, I know I would. They just have no consideration for other people, they call it making people aware, I call it bloody rude.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine if you had looked forward to a few days of peace , tranquility and beauty and these clowns rock up.
This might be the one time they wished they had carried on with the control of the honking. You can bet people will complain if they hear her honking and crying and making all the noises, I know I would. They just have no consideration for other people, they call it making people aware, I call it bloody rude.
Rude...self absorbed...self entitled...unaware...inconsiderate

And they have the nerve to call anyone "garbage people"

Do y’all really think others can hear what’s going on inside the RV? Let me know y’all I’ve never been rving.

Reactions: 11
Just as a matter of interest, how many miles have they travelled to get where they are now? I just cant imagine what hell a long journey with them all cooped up in that thing must be like with Abbie honking and constantly asking for food. I wonder if she has found the hidden supplies? It obviously drives them mad as they mentioned it several times before they left.

Reactions: 8
Do y’all really think others can hear what’s going on inside the RV? Let me know y’all I’ve never been rving.
Yes! RV’s have very thin walls and very little insulation... I have went camping a lot as a child and remember the nights when someone was drinking too much because you could hear them all over the campground... We had a small pop up camper and always got a full RV site, to have the water and electrical access points. When the kids were smaller, we actually looked at them, thinking the same (easier to travel with 4 kids, way cheaper than 2 hotel rooms, kitchen on demand, etc) and we went to a lot that sold them and none of them would hold in the noise of my kids...
Just as a matter of interest, how many miles have they travelled to get where they are now? I just cant imagine what hell a long journey with them all cooped up in that thing must be like with Abbie honking and constantly asking for food. I wonder if she has found the hidden supplies? It obviously drives them mad as they mentioned it several times before they left.
444 miles - 6 hours and 40 minutes on MapQuest..
If they took the I-75 way, since 441 has a road shut down...

• Wow
Absolutely. Other than a normal talking voice, everything can pretty much be heard. You are in close quarters in the campground and those are thin walled. Abbie's honking, yelling and crying will be heard echoing through the campsite.

I suppose this site also has showers etc. How in the duck could these 5 people all take turns showering in that tiny shower? Plus, it can't hold that much water.

Reactions: 10
Rude...self absorbed...self entitled...unaware...inconsiderate

And they have the nerve to call anyone "garbage people"
Oh gosh yes!!! I have been told before how I am such a horrible person by their leghumpers, for this exact reason... Can you imagine what he would call the Campground’s security officers, when they come to tell them to quiet down?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.