Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man I threw up in my mouth a little on that one. 🤢 All I can picture is two sweaty grunting wild hogs fighting under the covers in the back of that sardine can.

Brain bleach now!!!!!
When the RV is Rockin dont come knocking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ha ha. What about his 2nd child by the side chick that he doesn’t see or take care of. Oh wait he is paying child support (based off minimum wage earnings). That BM is crazy if she doesn’t take him back to court for adjustment of child support amount especially since they continue to flaunt their 600k house with pool, new toys, golf cart, cars, and now soon a RV(since this one is just a tester). He and 🐽🐽cilla are a PIECE OF 💩💩💩. Per the court documents he has visitation. I wouldn’t give a damn if the BM doesn’t want me to see my child. I would be in my child’s life no matter what. I feel he pours everything into Abbie to make up for that. And I feel the 🐽🐽 is not allowing him to have a relationship with the 2nd child. Sorry so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Abbie doesn't look happy in that pic. I mean, where is she going to rock? And pace flapping her arms?

Also was thinking, these people are late night types and it's quiet time at 10. What in the hell are they going to do without all the things to keep them occupied half the night? Can't you see them laying in beds staring at the ceiling for hours?

And oh yeah, the video (from yesterday) and Isaiah saying shrooms hahahaha> Then Asa wants him to get serious and he acts like he is kinda stoned to me, he says "don't sex and drive" Funny.
I wonder if they brought along the projection TV that Ass’s dad gave them as a house warming gift? I don’t think I’ve seen it more than just the day they opened it.

Reactions: 5
Ha ha. What about his 2nd child by the side chick that he doesn’t see or take care of. Oh wait he is paying child support (based off minimum wage earnings). That BM is crazy if she doesn’t take him back to court for adjustment of child support amount especially since they continue to flaunt their 600k house with pool, new toys, golf cart, cars, and now soon a RV(since this one is just a tester). He and 🐽🐽cilla are a PIECE OF 💩💩💩. Per the court documents he has visitation. I wouldn’t give a damn if the BM doesn’t want me to see my child. I would be in my child’s life no matter what. I feel he pours everything into Abbie to make up for that. And I feel the 🐽🐽 is not allowing him to have a relationship with the 2nd child. Sorry so long.
I think that woman was more than a side-chick. Personally, I think Asa met her, and left P for her. No one walks out of a marriage without reason. Whether it be adultery, career or financial issues, there is a reason WHY someone "doesnt want to be married anymore." They were apart for a long time. During that time P moved home to Florida with her parents and Asa stayed behind. He was getting arrested, had the theft charges,, etc., and I think baby mama dumped him. What do immature man/children do? Run to Mommy. In his case, he went back to P because he knew she'd take him back.

I also think baby mama found out she was pregnant, and really didnt tell him. I think whatever happened between them was enough for her to not give a crap if he was around or not. We already know Asa is a control freak with a temper. I bet at 20/21 years old he hadnt mastered hiding that yet. Not saying he beat her, but I can see him mentally and verbally making her life hell. I think this woman quietly lived her life until she was in a financial bind and was forced to name a father in order to receive public assistance. I dont think the mother wants him involved and A&P are quite fine with that, as evidenced by the great lengths they took to make it appear as if Asa had no income to offer for support. He brags constantly about having "owned" several businesses, etc., yet the court doc show they could find zero income for him.

Its stuff like that that makes me feel baby mama was smart as hell and got away from him. I also think he paid her a settlement when the scandal broke to keep quiet. She had all the ammo in the world and said nothing. Non-disclosure contract will do that, and good for her for making him pay up.
Anyway, just my long winded theory. I have worked with a lot of women over the years. It is not as uncommon to not tell the birth father as one might think.

Reactions: 21
Don't forget food, bring your own bedding, possible costs for going somewhere outside the campground - amusement park, restaurant or whatever you decide to do for fun. They went for 5 days which is smarter than shelling out that cash for just 3 days. Go big or stay home! Ha, ha!
If you look at post #339 on page 26 I had gotten bored when they first said they were doing this...cost was over $2000 IF they included everything ..slightly cheaper if they bought own linens, towels and kitchen stuff

Reactions: 7
Ugh. Imagine being in a tent next to that RV. Nice camping vacation planned at a campsite. Some much needed peace and quiet from your 80 hour a week job. Your first vacation since the virus hit. You feel relatively safe camping, but not going to a hotel. And then they roll up and the noise level of the whole campground goes up by a million.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
#30 Going RVing, we are able. Too bad we don't fit at the table.
I forgot who suggested it.
??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Don't forget food, bring your own bedding, possible costs for going somewhere outside the campground - amusement park, restaurant or whatever you decide to do for fun. They went for 5 days which is smarter than shelling out that cash for just 3 days. Go big or stay home! Ha, ha!
The cost to board the dogs. And whoever has Nala.

Reactions: 7
??
I had a rough week. Between the surge in covid cases (Dad is in a nursing home, Mom still doesn't really get it about staying) and making choices about my brother that were hard to make. And on Friday a crappy doctor who was pushing to put me on a drug for my skin that would require birth control and me swearing on a stack of bibles I wouldn't get pregnant. It had so many side effects I wasn't interested. And I told him my husband had a vasectomy years ago, so no, all the birth control wasn't the reason for not wanting to take it. The doctor told me that women can always get raped, soooo.... All I'll say to that here is metoo. I've had some pretty douchy doctors cross my path. This guy wins. The entire office was as inept as he was nasty. I've complained to the office. I've complained to the powers that be since this office is part of a group of offices.

The humor here is keeping me going. While I feel for the poor souls at the campground, I look forward to seeing the pythonesque RV trip this disruptive, self-absorbed family are on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I cannot wait to see the vlog for tonight. I’m sure it will most likely be a bunch of driving and stopping for fast food. I just want to see when they arrive to the campground. How will Abbie react? How will the family behave? How will their neighbors on the campground react? That sort of thing.

Reactions: 9
??
I had a rough week. Between the surge in covid cases (Dad is in a nursing home, Mom still doesn't really get it about staying) and making choices about my brother that were hard to make. And on Friday a crappy doctor who was pushing to put me on a drug for my skin that would require birth control and me swearing on a stack of bibles I wouldn't get pregnant. It had so many side effects I wasn't interested. And I told him my husband had a vasectomy years ago, so no, all the birth control wasn't the reason for not wanting to take it. The doctor told me that women can always get raped, soooo.... All I'll say to that here is metoo. I've had some pretty douchy doctors cross my path. This guy wins. The entire office was as inept as he was nasty. I've complained to the office. I've complained to the powers that be since this office is part of a group of offices.

The humor here is keeping me going. While I feel for the poor souls at the campground, I look forward to seeing the pythonesque RV trip this disruptive, self-absorbed family are on.
It was my suggestion Hotographer.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.