Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was the RV in front of their house. On their website all of the RV's show that though so I think it's standard on them.

This is the one they rented the large 7 person one.

Gotcha! I thought it was at the lot.. I haven’t watch the vlog yet... didn’t want to see the s**tshow...

Or toss her in the creek. I wish they had brought Maverick. I feel bad for that dog. He's a great dog and would have loved being there.
Maverick! That is his name!! Yes, he would be having a blast! Also, give him a break for the puppy...

Reactions: 8
When they did their rv tour 🐽 mentioned they could leave the door open on the shower and pull the curtain. Nice way to get water all over the place
Face it they'll probably do what they do at home, force her into the pool
I was wondering the same, Sam-I-Am posted a pic of the shower facilities at the camp ground. They look really nice for camp showers, I'm pretty sure they will have to use those and not that tiny RV shower. That has to be just for a quick rinse off and not full blown showering.

Reactions: 6
Y’all, I just found where they are at... I feel so sorry for the other campers... This is the 7th best RV park in the US (they state on their video)... It has 4 waterfalls that are absolutely gorgeous... I couldn’t imagine going camping, hoping to fall asleep to the sounds of the creeks and waterfalls, just to wake up to Abbie’s honking and screaming...
If you are wanting to go there, here is the link to their video:

PS. It only took me 2 minutes to find this... It isn’t hard, when you post a video of the area and an in ground trampoline.. Seriously, those are not very common.. I can only imagine if their leghumpers found out that quickly, they would be overran with visitors at the campsite...
What a pretty place! I would love to rock on that swing in the woods by the stream.

Reactions: 10
Is there a dog in the window?

This may seem petty but both Isaiah and Summer were wearing loose fitting shorts(gym shorts), most likely because it’s comfortable.

This is just imo but I think they should invest in more shorts like this for Abbie.

Just because I doubt it’s easy for her to adjust in tight denim shorts.

Maybe it’s just me and I’m not a teen so I shop for comfort over fashion. It’s hard to find a comfortable pair of denim shorts. I usually have to go a size up just so they feel right.

Reactions: 9
Or toss her in the creek. I wish they had brought Maverick. I feel bad for that dog. He's a great dog and would have loved being there.
Lol
There goes that idea
Washing - Please do not wash dishes or bodies in the stream. There is a sink located next to the men's room door at the Bathhouse and at the outdoor kitchen. A bathhouse is available for personal bathing.
and
Drugs & alcohol - We are a family facility. Illegal drugs are not permitted. We would prefer you did not drink alcohol. If you must drink alcohol, please do so responsibly and discreetly.

Should we take bets on when not if someone ends up in the motels rooms or cabins 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What a pretty place! I would love to rock on that swing in the woods by the stream.
It seems pretty affordable too. $50 a night to park RV for 2 adults, 2 kids and $10 dollars each additional person. Is that standard?

I’ll give them credit, I definitely want to take an RV trip now. That RV was around $200 a night to rent and even cheaper when it’s not summer. This seems like an affordable family trip.

probably cost less than $2000 for everything.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if the neighbors will be able to see the camper rocking violently when Abbie does her rocking? Probably think P & A are being freaky... lol.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It seems pretty affordable too. $50 a night to park RV for 2 adults, 2 kids and $10 dollars each additional person. Is that standard?

I’ll give them credit, I definitely want to take an RV trip now. That RV was around $200 a night to rent and even cheaper when it’s not summer. This seems like an affordable family trip.

probably cost less than $2000 for everything.
I just quoted this for in three weeks (not next weekend because of the 4th of July and the following week was in limited supply in their area)..
I just quoted this for in three weeks (not next weekend because of the 4th of July and the following week was in limited supply in their area)..
Here is the quote:
75A32B6D-4883-43FB-A88D-42F1CF7D0C10.png

Now, add in fuel..
That RV averages 8.5-9 mpg... We will say that they get 9 miles to the gallon..
9 x 888 miles = 98 gallons x 1.99 a gallon (which is what ours is and about average in this area) = 195.02
Then the camping night fees are the campground are really cheap!!
So, it is really cheap, actually right over $1,000 for the weekend.. The problem will be, is if they get the $500 damage deposit back and don’t get hit with even more, especially if Abbie breaks that chair by rocking so hard it in...

Reactions: 9
This may seem petty but both Isaiah and Summer were wearing loose fitting shorts(gym shorts), most likely because it’s comfortable.

This is just imo but I think they should invest in more shorts like this for Abbie.

Just because I doubt it’s easy for her to adjust in tight denim shorts.

Maybe it’s just me and I’m not a teen so I shop for comfort over fashion. It’s hard to find a comfortable pair of denim shorts. I usually have to go a size up just so they feel right.
They most likely are much more comfortable but they're also easier for Abbie to get them off and access to her diaper. That would be a true tit show then.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hope they brought along 12 cases of NVBs to bribe her to shut up. Notice Sandy photo shopped in the window. Oh and the phone number of the free camper they are getting.

NVB's. took me a while to figure that one out. :p

I'm sure it will be non stop treats.. but then we are in danger for a blow out!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
I wonder if the neighbors will be able to see the camper rocking violently when Abbie does her rocking? Probably think P & A are being freaky... lol.
Oh man I threw up in my mouth a little on that one. 🤢 All I can picture is two sweaty grunting wild hogs fighting under the covers in the back of that sardine can.

Brain bleach now!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Here is the quote:
View attachment 159609
Now, add in fuel..
9 x 888 miles = 98 gallons x 1.99 a gallon (which is what ours is and about average in this area) = 195.02
So, it is really cheap, actually right over $1,000 for the weekend.. The problem will be, is if they get the $500 damage deposit back and don’t get hit with even more, especially if Abbie breaks that chair by rocking so hard it in...
I think they said on the vlog that they are going for 5 nights! 😳😳😳

• Wow
Here is the quote:
View attachment 159609
Now, add in fuel..
Don't forget food, bring your own bedding, possible costs for going somewhere outside the campground - amusement park, restaurant or whatever you decide to do for fun. They went for 5 days which is smarter than shelling out that cash for just 3 days. Go big or stay home! Ha, ha!

• Haha
They most likely are much more comfortable but they're also easier for Abbie to get them off and access to her diaper. That would be a true tit show then.
Ty for mentioning that. I forgot she likes to take off her clothes. Yeah that might not be good then.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.