Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
P just posted some more pics on instagram. It looks like they are really close with other campers.. you can see other RV's close by their's... let the fun begin...o_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Do these guys ever buy bread to make lunch at home instead of takeout 24/7

P just posted some more pics on instagram. It looks like they are really close with other campers.. you can see other RV's close by their's... let the fun begin...o_O
That first pic looked like Abbie had been crying

Reactions: 12
He can barely fit in to that table. I wonder how Cilla will fit? No way can they seat 5 at that table or even 4. 2 maybe.

View attachment 159250View attachment 159251

Toilet looks like they'd have to sit sideways.

View attachment 159255
He's bigger than her. His belly, the "chin", even his behind is growing.
Both of them seem to have an ego and self confidence larger than life.
In their eyes they are winners, smarter than the rest of the world and having the right to take what they can grab. Respectless, thinkining they are the top of the mountain.
I avoid every contact to this kind of peoples in privat life.

Reactions: 13
I actually like when they do the french braids in Abbie's hair. I think it looks the best out of all the other stuff they try on her.

Reactions: 13
Imagine Abbie stomping around outside doing her honking. People around in other rvs want their peace and quiet. They will try and keep Abbie quiet but that's a hard job. Any time I've seen a rv campground they're very quiet and you have to be conscious of your neighbours. They won't know what's after hitting them with Abbie racing around. There will be rvs packing up and tearing out of there in a hurry 😂

• Haha
Boy. Its a cute little RV for average size people, but not A&P. P cannot fit at that table comfortably, no way.
We already know that P said they had little sleep the first night. I bet we wont see that, but all I can picture is Abbie boomeranging around that small space while honking. I hope they werent parked too close to others....can you imagine seeing that thing rock and hearing the noise and wondering wth was happening in there? LOL
I'm sure he will park near others, his holy task in life is spreading awareness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh you can bet Assa strutted on over with P waddling behind to announce that they were the famous Maassive family of youtubers with their celebrity daughter who has Autism. So if you hear honking, crying and farting during the night it's all par for the course and be sure to subscribe and like them on Youtube ya'll.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion: The Maasssive Migration 2020. Fast Food, Blow Outs and Honking will keep the RV rocking!

First ever attempt..😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Boy. Its a cute little RV for average size people, but not A&P. P cannot fit at that table comfortably, no way.
We already know that P said they had little sleep the first night. I bet we wont see that, but all I can picture is Abbie boomeranging around that small space while honking. I hope they werent parked too close to others....can you imagine seeing that thing rock and hearing the noise and wondering wth was happening in there? LOL
OMG! So true. Other campers probably wondering what kind of animal making all the noises. They can hardly handle her at home let alone in this enclosed space where there is no real escape. This was the dumbest idea ever!! You couldn’t pay me to be on that trip with them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh you can bet Assa strutted on over with P waddling behind to announce that they were the famous Maassive family of youtubers with their celebrity daughter who has Autism. So if you hear honking, crying and farting during the night it's all par for the course and be sure to subscribe and like them on Youtube ya'll.
I have passed. You just killed me.
I swear I can actually envision this LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yep, I am in SC but luckily my little area is more retirement area and a tad less touristy. I shop at small stores, small pharmacy etc. I am seeing a lot of out of state tags recently, people are vacationing and headed to the beach. I wish more places were requiring masks and not just suggesting.
I live in SC also

Reactions: 3
OMG! So true. Other campers probably wondering what kind of animal making all the noises. They can hardly handle her at home let alone in this enclosed space where there is no real escape. This was the dumbest idea ever!! You couldn’t pay me to be on that trip with them.
But remember, they're spreading awareness about "Autism". (Not IDD). In their minds, Abbie has every right to be any place they take her. The rest of the world just has to give her a pass and deal with it.
Which is very different than having the right to be any place that she wants to be.
They suck.
IMO

Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion: The Maasssive Migration 2020. Fast Food, Blow Outs and Honking will keep the RV rocking!

First ever attempt..😬
Good ideas! But it'll have to be shorter because there's a character limit and you have to be able to fit Fathering Autism #30 in front of it.
I had to edit the original suggestion titles for this thread because they were too long.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion -

Maass's Take It On The Road, Autism Awareness Tour!

Doesn't rhyme, but it's short enough? lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Someone said that its unfair and that they should get real jobs.

Here is Assas response. I didn’t read it yet because I know it’s a bunch of BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.