Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely. Other than a normal talking voice, everything can pretty much be heard. You are in close quarters in the campground and those are thin walled. Abbie's honking, yelling and crying will be heard echoing thorugh the campsite.
Agree.. you can hear everything in an RV so what is around you is important. Those staying in a campground environment like that need to be considerate of others. I would imagine even their neighbors in a house can hear the honking/yelling at night. .. in an RV its almost like being in the same house with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh gosh yes!!! I have been told before how I am such a horrible person by their leghumpers, for this exact reason... Can you imagine what he would call the Campground’s security officers, when they come to tell them to quiet down?!?
"Let me explain AU TIS MMM to you. Let me help you learn, accept, include and become a better human being. Meet Princess" *pushes Abbie in their face*

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Absolutely. Other than a normal talking voice, everything can pretty much be heard. You are in close quarters in the campground and those are thin walled. Abbie's honking, yelling and crying will be heard echoing through the campsite.

I suppose this site also has showers etc. How in the duck could these 5 people all take turns showering in that tiny shower? Plus, it can't hold that much water.
How are they going to get in the shower with Abbie? Two people can't fit in there and I don't think they ever have allowed her to shower alone.

How are they going to get in the shower with Abbie? Two people can't fit in there and I don't think they ever have allowed her to shower alone.
Most RV parks have bath houses with showers. They would probably use those, instead of the shower in the RV...
Here is even talking about the ones there. They apparently were just remodeled and handicap accessible:
6B0B1BAD-BC4A-4E22-97C2-8D773512400F.jpeg

"Let me explain AU TIS MMM to you. Let me help you learn, accept, include and become a better human being. Meet Princess" *pushes Abbie in their face*

:ROFLMAO:
Yes, as they tell them to either have her quiet down or they will need to vacate their spot and leave (with no refund)... Campground security does not take kindly to any noise complaints, no matter the reason...
I would love to hear a tell-all from another family though!! I will be stalking the campground’s reviews, to see if anyone posts up about their “loud and inconsiderate camp-mates” from this weekend...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, as they tell them to either have her quiet down or they will need to vacate their spot and leave (with no refund)... Campground security does not take kindly to any noise complaints, no matter the reason...
I would love to hear a tell-all from another family though!! I will be stalking the campground’s reviews, to see if anyone posts up about their “loud and inconsiderate camp-mates” from this weekend...
Great idea!!!

Reactions: 6
My brain knows the blanket Abby is snuggling with in the RV is supposed to look like a tortilla, it’s even round in shape.
My eyes keep saying, brown smears on a light colored blanket wrapped around Abby...it’s gotta be 💩💩💩💩
I'm not saying this to be mean. Abbies face looks totally blank in that picture. Like she has no idea where she is or what they are doing. Does she even realize that this is temporary and that they will be going home in a few days? (home...so she can ride her beloved bike of course🙄) I just have many doubts that Abbie understands this whole mess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Most RV parks have bath houses with showers. They would probably use those, instead of the shower in the RV...
Here is even talking about the ones there. They apparently were just remodeled and handicap accessible:
View attachment 159557

Loud is not the half of it what about the naked run around that she does.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Abbie doesn't look happy in that pic. I mean, where is she going to rock? And pace flapping her arms?

Also was thinking, these people are late night types and it's quiet time at 10. What in the hell are they going to do without all the things to keep them occupied half the night? Can't you see them laying in beds staring at the ceiling for hours?

And oh yeah, the video (from yesterday) and Isaiah saying shrooms hahahaha> Then Asa wants him to get serious and he acts like he is kinda stoned to me, he says "don't sex and drive" Funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is there a dog in the window?

No it looks like maybe a custom shade? They probably had one made to look like Sandy or bought it. ETA it was on there when they drove up so maybe the place they rented from has them?

1592747464186.png

Reactions: 7
No it looks like maybe a custom shade? They probably had one made to look like Sandy or bought it. ETA it was on there when they drove up so maybe the place they rented from has them?

View attachment 159580
I think it was an advertisement picture, like “you can take your pet too!” I don’t think that this is the one that they rented, it is the one set up that they show everyone...
Of course, they can’t be bothered to take the dogs with them.. I mean, Abbie’s old service dog would have loved to go! I know Sandy is a handful but the older pup would have loved to stretch his legs and be with his people...

Reactions: 10
I think it was an advertisement picture, like “you can take your pet too!” I don’t think that this is the one that they rented, it is the one set up that they show everyone...
Of course, they can’t be bothered to take the dogs with them.. I mean, Abbie’s old service dog would have loved to go! I know Sandy is a handful but the older pup would have loved to stretch his legs and be with his people...
That was the RV in front of their house. On their website all of the RV's show that though so I think it's standard on them.

This is the one they rented the large 7 person one.

Reactions: 5
When they did their rv tour 🐽 mentioned they could leave the door open on the shower and pull the curtain. Nice way to get water all over the place
Face it they'll probably do what they do at home, force her into the pool

Reactions: 10
When they did their rv tour 🐽 mentioned they could leave the door open on the shower and pull the curtain. Nice way to get water all over the place
Face it they'll probably do what they do at home, force her into the pool
Or toss her in the creek. I wish they had brought Maverick. I feel bad for that dog. He's a great dog and would have loved being there.

Reactions: 9
That was the RV in front of their house. On their website all of the RV's show that though so I think it's standard on them.

This is the one they rented the large 7 person one.
Yeah, P mentioned the pic looked like Sandy when he drove up with the RV.

When they reserved the Large 7 person one...the meant really Large people...I wonder if they make RV's for the obese? Like heavy duty ones with extra wide toilet seats and tables with 3 feet between the table and seat? tit like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.