Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Tonight's vlog 17.6.20
Wow really pushing this missing mom narrative

Looks like he is back to the cheapass dollar store knock off sunnies, must be overstocked do they have to push then again
Also, I wonder what set Abbie off that Isaiah gave here a look at timestamps 8.04

Overall BORING

Reactions: 16
it was god awful and there was nothing autism related in that video that could teach anyone anything about autism

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wow really pushing this missing mom narrative

Looks like he is back to the cheapass dollar store knock off sunnies, must be overstocked do they have to push then again
Also, I wonder what set Abbie off that Isaiah gave here a look at timestamps 8.04

Overall BORING
I was glad to see Isaiah annoyed. I get so sick of them acting like her disrupting things is perfectly grand. Its human be like-damn, can I finish ONE sentence?!

• Heart
it was god awful and there was nothing autism related in that video that could teach anyone anything about autism
It’s not about autism anymore, it’s a family vlog. I bet he wont change the name though because he relies on Autism.

• Heart
They preach to Abbie to communicate to them what she wants, but time and time again they dismiss her request. While Assa and Abbie were at the table outside he literally blew her off and became annoyed with her grabbing a plastic bag. He then tries to get her to go swim, trying to get her to go do something else and leave him to edit. Zero content tonight. Summer was super annoying on the vlog tonight.

On a different note....I learned a long time ago to never discuss politics or religion with friends. I consider us all here friends with a commonality sharing thoughts about this family. I'm sure there is a diversity of posters here. Just food for thought....carry on.

• Heart
Look how all their dirty asses are barefooted when they were out and about. I just cant. You can clearly see Isaiah, Dummer and Abbie with no shoes on. I’m sure Papamaass followed suite.

Reactions: 8
I dont know if Asa was using a different camera on this vlog but it made his body look huge and his head smaller, like Beattlejuice movie.

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree with yous guys...that was an extremely boring home video. I couldn't make it all the way through. Ya best start selling slime life Asa!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Tonight's vlog 17.6.20
When she’s sitting with him by the pool while he’s working you can tell how frustrated he’s getting and he wants her leave. He tells her to go back to the pool he will put on music but I have a feeling if he wasn’t recording he wouldn't have been so nice.

Also she asked him for a drink while sitting there and he ignored it. Personally I don’t understand why she must ask for a drink. Food I get it but a drink no. The only thing I can think of is they are limiting her because of the accidents. If they monitor what goes in then they can control the bathroom situation closer. If she’s drinking more frequently then she will need to go more and they can’t handle all the bathroom breaks especially if they are out. Personally I wouldn’t mess with her hydration and I’d leave her access to her own drink. But they want to be lazy with diapers and potty training and that disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also she asked him for a drink while sitting there and he ignored it. Personally I don’t understand why she must ask for a drink. Food I get it but a drink no. The only thing I can think of is they are limiting her because of the accidents. If they monitor what goes in then they can control the bathroom situation closer. If she’s drinking more frequently then she will need to go more and they can’t handle all the bathroom breaks especially if they are out. Personally I wouldn’t mess with her hydration and I’d leave her access to her own drink. But they want to be lazy with diapers and potty training and that disgusting!
I think it was more of him being too lazy and not wanting to let her in the house. I'm sure she consumes a ton of pool water so it makes no difference for her potty training.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hope everyone is doing well and better than yesterday. I've been struck with the flu on the week of my final exams... Not Corona but it's the first flu or winter which is always a bit rough!

In other news, they need to take Abbie to a physiotherapist or a osteopath. Her neck is so slanted and shes getting hump back. All that thrashing around wouldnt be good for joints. Also just to add Abbie is such a gorgeous girl. Soon theyll ruin her with their awful diet

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.