Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. But I cant talk, I've plumped up from being in lockdown for 6 weeks 🤭
I thought he has been putting weight on and i'm sure you can lose the weight
just have some will power i am trying to lose weight myself you got this :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I dont know if Asa was using a different camera on this vlog but it made his body look huge and his head smaller, like Beattlejuice movie.
That's how Mr.Maassive looks, he's huge as a mountain. The big Lady will feed him until he's bigger than her, so that she can feel better.[QUOTE

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Me too. My trousers getting tighter every week. I'm at home for 4 weeks now, due to the fact we had several Covid19 cases at work and i belong to the high risk group.
I avoid to step on the scales.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That's how Mr.Maassive looks, he's huge as a mountain. The big Lady will feed him until he's bigger than her, so that she can feel better.[QUOTE
I think he just looks smaller when he’s next to Priscilla because she’s so large.

Just watched today’s video. I couldn’t even finish it, the vlogs these days are a regular snooze fest. Anyone else notice how jealous Asa got when Summer and Isaiah were talking about how handy her dad Phil is (that he could vacuum the pool) and and basically how cool he is. Ass hat looked so irritated, which he does every time they talk about Phil. He’s mad cuz he’s not likeable like Phil. Haha!
Every time I see them driving that plastic looking cart down the damn highway I about have a panic attack. I know it’s road legal but it seems so dangerous. A simple fender bender could be fatal. And don’t even get me started about how they sometimes let Abbie ride in the back alone. She can’t be trusted to not take off her seat belt and jump out! Seems like a serious safety issue to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Asshats moobs were really showing tonight. Man they are getting big. Also I know this picture was posted already but what’s with the random light spots on her face? Like a big square of lighter skin on her cheek. I’m wondering if assa did a horrible photoshop job or if her skin is that messed up. It looks like he may have tried to smooth it and it made the skin lighter. Also I cannot get over her 4 eyebrows.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think he just looks smaller when he’s next to Priscilla because she’s so large.

Just watched today’s video. I couldn’t even finish it, the vlogs these days are a regular snooze fest. Anyone else notice how jealous Asa got when Summer and Isaiah were talking about how handy her dad Phil is (that he could vacuum the pool) and and basically how cool he is. Ass hat looked so irritated, which he does every time they talk about Phil. He’s mad cuz he’s not likeable like Phil. Haha!
Every time I see them driving that plastic looking cart down the damn highway I about have a panic attack. I know it’s road legal but it seems so dangerous. A simple fender bender could be fatal. And don’t even get me started about how they sometimes let Abbie ride in the back alone. She can’t be trusted to not take off her seat belt and jump out! Seems like a serious safety issue to me.
I just read that it can only be driven on roads that are 35 mph or less. It must just look like they’re going faster in the video.

Reactions: 7
It would be unthinkable here.
Peoples can get in jail for doing this.
She should thank you, that you didn't run and hide from her after this action.
there are some days I still want to run and hide 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Asshats moobs were really showing tonight. Man they are getting big. Also I know this picture was posted already but what’s with the random light spots on her face? Like a big square of lighter skin on her cheek. I’m wondering if assa did a horrible photoshop job or if her skin is that messed up. It looks like he may have tried to smooth it and it made the skin lighter. Also I cannot get over her 4 eyebrows.
WOW WEE! I cant wait to attempt a photoshop snout on that pic! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Say it three times! PapaMaass PapaMaass Pap.....
Im too scared. LOL
pompassass

A man came in my store today, we yakked about weight loss and he finally says he is 417 lbs...as he left the store I looked at his frame and thought Prissass at her highest weight looked like him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Welp, looks like I'll be free to bash the Maass' all day again for a while. I'm back in isolation and just came home from the testing center again. They freaking know me. This was my FIFTH test. I pull up and its like "Hey girl, hey!" Flu tests were negative. So my doctor thinks I am still somehow positive, or I am developing pneumonia like Eye-Spy.
I LOVE Big Macs. I only get one a few times a year now, but every time I pass one of the zillion McD's we have I have to resist turning in. Its shameful, but I have the tastes of a teenage boy. I would eat fast food and junk all day if I could lol
Feel better!! 🙏🏻

Reactions: 8
Wow really pushing this missing mom narrative

Looks like he is back to the cheapass dollar store knock off sunnies, must be overstocked do they have to push then again
Also, I wonder what set Abbie off that Isaiah gave here a look at timestamps 8.04

Overall BORING
Summer looks like a Cheshire Cat when she smiles. Go home!

• Haha
It's apparent these hambeasts live like trash just by looking at their patio. Garbage left on the table. Couch Cushions all in disarray.
Summer could take 5 minutes out of her mundane life to handle that and make it look presentable. Afterall, they are paying her.
Speaking of couch cushions. I was grossed out to see Summer with her ass planted on Abbie's nasty cushion. On the other hand, it was refreshing to see her draw a line and tell Assa not to film her with her hair in a towel. You could tell that bugged the piss outta him and he REALLY REALLY wanted her to change her mind.
I laughed because at first glance, I thought she had stolen 🐖's special headwrap!!
One last observation.
Abbie seems to grab everything. Not just food.
To me, she will now be known as Grabby Abbie. 😜😁😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Firstly, I’m not your dear, and secondly, I googled this this morning, where it states it is closed. I will also include a little ditty from you, where you contradict yourself. As I stated there were several people that said it is now opening up. Out of the two bits of narrative, you chose to nit pick about whether a park is open or not, and ignore the fact that I also said, that the twats are teaching Ab how to open gates, run across roads, throwing her in the pool, just so they can get content!
As @PhartBlossom told you okay Karen

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Firstly, I’m not your dear, and secondly, I googled this this morning, where it states it is closed. I will also include a little ditty from you, where you contradict yourself. As I stated there were several people that said it is now opening up. Out of the two bits of narrative, you chose to nit pick about whether a park is open or not, and ignore the fact that I also said, that the twats are teaching Ab how to open gates, run across roads, throwing her in the pool, just so they can get content!
Timucuan Preserve is Beginning to Increase Recreational Access to Park Grounds
Beginning May 5, Timucuan Ecological and Historic Preserve will reopen access to trails and boat ramps within the preserve.

Reactions: 3
I just watched the vlog...nothing worth commenting on except I couldn’t help but notice ASSa’s huge body
and tiny head. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
😂😂😂😂
3143AAD2-4A36-4580-9DD2-A2A46A72720D.jpeg
7ACA49EA-1E45-4DC1-9778-E12686549910.jpeg

• Haha

I noticed he was talking about something in the pool being broken and not working properly as there were leaves on the bottom, leaves would be the least of my worries.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.