Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know if Asa was using a different camera on this vlog but it made his body look huge and his head smaller, like Beattlejuice movie.
OMG, I watched the vlog and the first thing I noticed was his big body/tiny head🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂😂😂I had to take some screenshots!!!😂😂😂😂‼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"The question is, are we going to have a WILLING pool day, or, are we going to have to "convince" her."....
All I can say to that is duck You, Asa.

Manhandling Abbie and forcing her (in all senses of the word) into the pool is a horrible thing to do. Not to mention that each time you do it, it only increases her negative association with it.

Also, convenient how the footage went from him verbally trying to make Abbie go in the pool "Everyone's going in the pool, you'll be the only one who isn't".. then it jump cuts to Abbie suddenly being in the water.
Hmmmm.... wonder why that is?!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"The question is, are we going to have a WILLING pool day, or, are we going to have to "convince" her."....

Manhandling Abbie and forcing her (in all senses of the word) into the pool is a horrible thing to do. Not to mention that each time you do it, it only increases her negative association with it.

Also, convenient how the footage went from him verbally trying to make Abbie go in the pool "Everyone's going in the pool, you'll be the only one who isn't".. then it jump cuts to Abbie suddenly being in the water.
You, I and everyone else (minus the leg humpers) knows exactly what happened... I swear, they took all the suggestions and help that they received, when Abbie was younger and have convinced themselves that since she isn’t NT now, that it didn’t help and that they are going to do the opposite... I have never seen any therapist ever suggest forcefully placing a child within a pool before...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
warlordgod
YOU NEED TO GET YOURSELF CHECKED OUT

When she’s sitting with him by the pool while he’s working you can tell how frustrated he’s getting and he wants her leave. He tells her to go back to the pool he will put on music but I have a feeling if he wasn’t recording he wouldn't have been so nice.

Also she asked him for a drink while sitting there and he ignored it. Personally I don’t understand why she must ask for a drink. Food I get it but a drink no. The only thing I can think of is they are limiting her because of the accidents. If they monitor what goes in then they can control the bathroom situation closer. If she’s drinking more frequently then she will need to go more and they can’t handle all the bathroom breaks especially if they are out. Personally I wouldn’t mess with her hydration and I’d leave her access to her own drink. But they want to be lazy with diapers and potty training and that disgusting!
I'm not sure she is even.able to get her own drink on her own. It involves her going into the kitchen alone, getting a cup, making a choice, opening, pouring, etc.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
You, I and everyone else (minus the leg humpers) knows exactly what happened... I swear, they took all the suggestions and help that they received, when Abbie was younger and have convinced themselves that since she isn’t NT now, that it didn’t help and that they are going to do the opposite... I have never seen any therapist ever suggest forcefully placing a child within a pool before...
Well remember, according to the almighty ass-hat... he knows better than the teachers and therapists because he's Abbie's Dad and spends the most time with her.:rolleyes:
What's even crazier is that he and the whole Maassive gang force her into the pool on a regular basis and then sit there and wonder why she's resistant to going in. Even when you add in the fact that Asa talks about Abbie's sensory processing disorder and that one of the top things that Abbie has a very hard time with and is very upsetting to her is being physically restrained. They (supposedly) know all of these things, manhandle her into the pool, then say "I don't know why she freaks out about going in the pool!"

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They preach to Abbie to communicate to them what she wants, but time and time again they dismiss her request. While Assa and Abbie were at the table outside he literally blew her off and became annoyed with her grabbing a plastic bag. He then tries to get her to go swim, trying to get her to go do something else and leave him to edit. Zero content tonight. Summer was super annoying on the vlog tonight.

On a different note....I learned a long time ago to never discuss politics or religion with friends. I consider us all here friends with a commonality sharing thoughts about this family. I'm sure there is a diversity of posters here. Just food for thought....carry on.
There are so many double standards with A&P. Like you said, they're constantly telling Abbie to communicate instead of fussing or throwing a tantrum/having a meltdown. But then they dismiss or ignore her so often when she DOES try to communicate. I mean, seriously, what do they expect?? You would think by now that they would catch on to the fact that Abbie's comprehension is very black and white. It's very all or nothing. Meaning that if you don't want her to do a certain thing, or you do want her to do it, it has to be that way every single time. Abbie doesn't grasp the concept of "It's okay to do it sometimes, but not other times.".

The more I watch this cluster duck, the more I pick up on things. The whole “ are we gonna convinces her ?” Thing was sick to me too. And I understand that this is his vlog for chronicling his time with Abbie but it’s kinda sick when as a viewer you can predict what he’s gonna say or show. When summer and her friends were over and they went to the beach ... he made it a point to say “they took Abbie with them...” shut up. He just had to say that to make it appear as - “she is a typical teenager and we gave her permission to go out with her older friends ” lol The whole pool thing is so disturbing- I’m with you- who knows what the hell happened , how they forced her in there, etc.? So sick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The more I watch this cluster duck, the more I pick up on things. The whole “ are we gonna convinces her ?” Thing was sick to me too. And I understand that this is his vlog for chronicling his time with Abbie but it’s kinda sick when as a viewer you can predict what he’s gonna say or show. When summer and her friends were over and they went to the beach ... he made it a point to say “they took Abbie with them...” shut up. He just had to say that to make it appear as - “she is a typical teenager and we gave her permission to go out with her older friends ” lol The whole pool thing is so disturbing- I’m with you- who knows what the hell happened , how they forced her in there, etc.? So sick.
It's just beyond disgusting. He knows that a lot of viewers have caught on to it and are upset by it. Rightfully so. I'd be willing to bet that even some of the leghumpers think it's wrong and are upset seeing it. But they'll never speak up about it.
We should start calling Asa the Spin Master because that's all he does is spin tit.

It's just beyond disgusting. He knows that a lot of viewers have caught on to it and are upset by it. Rightfully so. I'd be willing to bet that even some of the leghumpers think it's wrong and are upset seeing it. But they'll never speak up about it.
We should start calling Asa the Spin Master because that's all he does is spin tit.
Even their own son has caught on (I feel like). He doesn’t want to be on the vlogs these days and when he is, he says things and makes all sorts of gestures to show he’s over it!

Also - Abbie is too young for her hair to be receding like that. Does anyone else feel the same way? She just turned 15 and the sides of her crown are just about done. At this rate she may be left with baldness pretty soon. Maybe it’s just hormones and such but I think it’s more common to have a lot of hair at her age than not.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Welp, looks like I'll be free to bash the Maass' all day again for a while. I'm back in isolation and just came home from the testing center again. They freaking know me. This was my FIFTH test. I pull up and its like "Hey girl, hey!" Flu tests were negative. So my doctor thinks I am still somehow positive, or I am developing pneumonia like Eye-Spy.
I LOVE Big Macs. I only get one a few times a year now, but every time I pass one of the zillion McD's we have I have to resist turning in. Its shameful, but I have the tastes of a teenage boy. I would eat fast food and junk all day if I could lol
Yep I had covid 19 and then I got pneumonia because of the covid 19. Take care and I hope you don't develop more symptoms xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Even their own son has caught on (I feel like). He doesn’t want to be on the vlogs these days and when he is, he says things and makes all sorts of gestures to show he’s over it!

Also - Abbie is too young for her hair to be receding like that. Does anyone else feel the same way? She just turned 15 and the sides of her crown are just about done. At this rate she may be left with baldness pretty soon. Maybe it’s just hormones and such but I think it’s more common to have a lot of hair at her age than not.
I think Abbie's hairline is like that at least partially from having her hair pulled back in ponytails, half-ponytails etc for almost all the time. It seems like the only time her hair isn't pulled back is if she's just gotten out of the bath/shower. It's called traction allopecia.

I agree about Isaiah. He calls out A&P a lot more often now and I am here for it! Gives me a good laugh at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think Abbie's hairline is like that at least partially from having her hair pulled back in ponytails, half-ponytails etc for almost all the time. It seems like the only time her hair isn't pulled back is if she's just gotten out of the bath/shower. It's called traction allopecia.

I agree about Isaiah. He calls out A&P a lot more often now and I am here for it! Gives me a good laugh at times.
Exactly... It isn’t healthy to keep you hair tied back with regular hair ties.. Then, one of the humpers suggested the small hair rubber bands, that usually have to be cut out of hair, after usage and usually are only used for updos and special event hairs... These rubber bands are not for daily usage, yet Asa just seen that Abbie can’t take her hair down... These hair ties cause major pulling of the scalp too...
So, it doesn’t surprise me that her hair is rescinding. They won’t have to worry about long hair soon, as Abbie probably will have huge patches of no hair in a few years...

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.