Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripe69

VIP Member
“ mirror mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all “😂😂😂😂

Posted 21 hrs ago. Doesn't look like a business trip she's on. Hmm.
View attachment 157127
Has COVID 19 disappeared in the U.S. it looks like everything is back to normal for the Maassives, we are still social distancing and wearing masks and gloves, can’t see our families, no trips.
Looking at this picture makes me want to slap her face, just who does this bitch think she is that rules don’t apply to her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It's like a grizzly bear being confronted by two teletubbies 🐻🙄
That is quite the most pathetic, cringeworthy, childish, desperate, immature, ridiculous and stupid thing to have emerged from these absolute idiots so far. Totally unbelievable. How could Isaiah let himself get involved? I thought he was beginning to see the light.

• Haha

BloodyMermaid

Words, Sayings and Questions to Get Banned:

-Hog Wild
-Trough
-Swine
-Inbred
-Big Momma
-Slap and Tickle
-Roller her in flour...
-Find your Penis for a dollar.. Any Family Guy fans.
-Ham hock
- Front butt
-A is a cheater.
-A has had many sexual relations during his marriage.
-Bet you there’s more kids out there.

And my grand finale:

-Hey A why don’t you use a condom when you cheat?

• Haha

sachairiah

Hopefully I dont get attacked for this but... if they're blocking words like "pig" then I dont blame them. I dont care for Priscilla but she is a person and deserves better than to be constantly referred to as an animal, regardless of her weight. I find it interesting that she is so much more attacked here than her husband. I realize that its partly that she seems to have little to nothing to do with abbie, but a man wouldnt be attacked for that.

It reminds me of the myka stauffer situation. Everyone is really focused on her, but her husband is equally responsible. In fact, based on some evidence, I think myka was more attached to H than her husband was.

I dont think that they have as many words blocked as they say, tho. YouTube rewards people with higher engagement- it seems like they would benefit from any comment appearing, even if its deleted later. We've seen comments (that were later deleted, of course) regarding the first daughter get through.

It's their platform, and if they want a positive comment section, I dont think that's a bad thing. I enjoy drawing and have been toying with doing speed draws with voice over just as a hobby. I dont think that should mean that I'm open to abuse.

We all have the right to say what's on our mind, but that doesnt mean other people need to hear it or that you're free from any consequences of whatever it is that was said.

Anyway, those are just my thoughts regarding "censoring". Hopefully this is taken in the kind way I'm trying to convey this- everyone has something interesting to say and I've had to come to terms with some of the stuff said here, esp regarding abbie. I'm very liberal, so I've had to grow a thicker skin while here (my kids are autistic, and the youngest is a lot like abbie, so maybe it was also hitting closer to home)

It's almost 40c here and I'm dying!! (104 f)

• Heart

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
"The question is, are we going to have a WILLING pool day, or, are we going to have to "convince" her."....
All I can say to that is Fuck You, Asa.

Manhandling Abbie and forcing her (in all senses of the word) into the pool is a horrible thing to do. Not to mention that each time you do it, it only increases her negative association with it.

Also, convenient how the footage went from him verbally trying to make Abbie go in the pool "Everyone's going in the pool, you'll be the only one who isn't".. then it jump cuts to Abbie suddenly being in the water.
Hmmmm.... wonder why that is?!
You, I and everyone else (minus the leg humpers) knows exactly what happened... I swear, they took all the suggestions and help that they received, when Abbie was younger and have convinced themselves that since she isn’t NT now, that it didn’t help and that they are going to do the opposite... I have never seen any therapist ever suggest forcefully placing a child within a pool before...

• Heart
  • Angry

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
A vlog back when the kids took Abbie to the beach and told Asa how she loved it, he said we should take her to the beach. What the hell? They should take her there a lot! I believe it is because those two fat asses cannot catch her running in sand. So...put her on a leash and go on with your lazy selves.

Isaiah has been zinging them lately with his one liners. "we only walked 1/4 of a mile" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Their latest vlog was so boring that I fell asleep watching it.
Assa you're an arrogant arse.

• Haha

Katie.kate.kate

Thanks for mentioning the green snakes and how fast they are. I was going to say something about that but I thought why even bother since people seem so convinced that they staged the incident. And yes ... true on the whole pushing thing .... she just ran behind her. I bet more than half of the people on here would have done the same thing ... it’s just instinct (fight or flight)
Not sure if it was staged but as a mother I can tell you with certainty my instinct and most mother’s instinct would be to protect thier child. Before themselves, before anyone. But that’s not her jam.

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
View attachment 155188

Sorry, posted the pictures before explaining the context. Her Facebook was about having a “secret” today.

Thus the “attention” comment.

Then someone guessed that the secret was that her mom actually owned their house. Both of them fired back about that comment.
Pot meet kettle Assa and Piggy
Again both of them being rude nasty, nasty garbage people

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Have they ever shown themselves restraining Abbie because she was trying to self-injure? How could someone condem them for doing something they have never shared or talked about much? How would the person know that they hold her down when she bites? I wish they would have read the actual comment.
Asa has dropped the words "developmentally delayed" a couple of times recently (says them very quickly and then moves on, like it's painful). Is that the same as IDD? I've never heard them use that word and to me they sound like different things, like developmentally delayed has more to do with physical development. But I could be wrong.
There are these two videos where they talk about it and show it. There may be others but I know of these two offhand. The second one, Asa starts talking about it around the 13:09 mark.

There are a a couple kinds of DD, there is global developmental delay which is typically used just on babies, toddlers, and younger kids in terms of meeting developmental milestones. There is also IDD which is intellectual developmental delay. This refers mainly to the cognitive aspect of things and can be linked with intellectual disability. Obviously, none of us are Abbie's Dr so, we can't say for certain. But I think she has IDD as well as intellectual disability.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
It's so crazy how they hone in on the comments that sting a little.
I love it.
That fat bastard spends all of his waking hours reading comments.
I love it.
Something tells me that he is going to have bigger problems than comments very soon.
I hope I'm right! 😁
Stay tuned!!

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Don't most campgrounds have "quiet" hours between 11p and 7a
The place I use to work at had the following in their contract
NOISE & NUISANCE:

1. Excessive noise or any act that is deemed a nuisance by the management is not permitted at any time and quiet hours are between 11:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M.

Next vlog will be Assa saying how the campgrounds management were mean and made Cilla cry fake tears....it'll be 20mins of him blustering about how everyone should adapt to his autism princess
And how the people at the camp grounds are ignorant about autism and they need to be taught... like he did at the snorkeling boat blow out.

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Someone asked P about hair products and P said LL doesn't sell them. Lauren wrote in the comments that she sells Farmacy and they have hair products and cosmetics. P didn't like that she mentioned another company on her Lipstick Mama platform.
Hmmm. So much for her "empowering women" shit, huh?
Such a fake I cannot stand her.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
mornin'

yep...again the vlog was basically a home video *yawn*

To answer Asa's question as to what burger you eat from McDonalds? None! Gross, nasty food products. I would have to be starving to eat from that joint.

At least they went to the beach, I cannot imagine living that close and not going often. Watching Abbie walk down the hill in the sand was just sad, she is so severely disabled and it is so obvious.
What's extra frustrating is that Asa always says how much Abbie loves going to the beach. Then why aren't they taking her more often?? It's not like it's a 3 hr drive out there and a 3 hr drive back!

On another note, I'm still chuckling over @WowMeowMeowWow calling P a two ton tuna... 🤣

b59581df5649b5dd42fbe0f80fd1147e.jpg

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Honestly i find it quite disgusting. I know it belongs to the education, but it's destroying the trust beween the client and the counselor. At last it may be worth nothing.
We've learned similar technics in our profession and i don't use it often.
I hope Isaiah will wake up before it's too late. He will get maassive psychological problems if not.
I find Asas manipulation of Isaiah disgusting, but I wont lie and say I am not impressed that Asa can deftly cultivate and guide the dialogue with zero training. I guess that is why FA is as successful as it is. We joke that the Kool-Aid is strong but it is true.
As far as techniques, different strokes. I work with high risk/high barrier clients. It isnt a matter of trust. It is matter of them knowing I am aware, and want them to live. Unfortunately time is not a luxury I have, and addicts often need a harder line. When I am working crisis/suicide assessment, of course that would not be the method.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
When she first walked in she looked fine but then turned and her pants were down in the back exposing her butt. You Assa is going to catch some shit for that one for not watching her. She has since deleted that live and started a new one and Assa walked in to lock her door from the inside so Abbie can’t get back in
Heads will roll for that blunder.
😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
I don't know if it;s so much creepy as it is she looks drugged up. I wonder if they medicated her for the outing. She looks doped.
I think she is starting to have that special needs look now she is maturing, when she was younger you didn’t notice it really but it’s very obvious now.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
They must be rolling in cash. The past week they have talked about buying a house in NC, and RV, and now a boat.
And the way they spend it shows they are not accustomed to disposable income. All the food, gadgets, toys, clothing, trips, etc etc....it just burns a hole in their pockets!