Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shadergirl

Please wear the spanx A & P i cant look at you guys anymore!! And why does Priscilla and
her mum need to go on a holiday when there is still the coronavirus!!
Just read that 2 or 3 pubs/restaurants are once again closed in Jacksonville because servers tested positive for COVID. Why are people in such a damn big rush to shop, eat put, get their hair and nails done, get a tattoo? Stay home, would ya! SMH

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Kermy

VIP Member
Aaah right, it's not something I've heard in the UK, thanks for that.
I've said previously how much I hate her using the term "my girls" with her slimelife crew.
They are not her friends, they are women who have been conned into a pyramid scheme. In essence her , for want of a better word, employees.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
I hope you are doing well. I just went back to work Monday, and I'm home again today with fever. Have phone appt. w/ doctor at 11 a.m. I finally tested negative last week, so I just dont know whats happening now. :cry:
oh no... I hope you get better asap.

UGH I cannot stand Mcdonalds! lol I too would rather starve!
I agree I get sad watching Abbie walk because I know her back has to hurt right? I have small hunch and my back is always killing me, I hate to think what her poor back feels like =(

Who? lol I must have missed something can someone fill me in? hehe
Confession here...McDonald's is my secret love! Dont eat it too often...but..
yummy...I know it's disgusting and gross and bad for you...cant help it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

sachairiah

How the fuck is taking your snacks off a plate stealing food? PLEASE explain this to me. You call your kid to a table and in your hand is a plate with your kids snacks. When you set the plate down does your child sit with hands waiting until you allow said child to take a bite? If so...kudos...you have taught your child like people train dogs. Ok...nothing wrong with that I reckon.
I've been trying to get my kids to wait before grabbing at their food- I feel like its rude to just grab before you're even done setting the plate down, but often supper is very hot. I need my kids to be willing to wait so they dont burn themselves.

The way she darts out and is so fast when she is normally very slow also seems like she knows enough that she shouldnt be doing that, even if she doesnt understand why.

I dont think shes being malicious. She just wasnt taught any better, and they often treat it like a joke.

My three year old is very similar. He hurts himself on his food sometimes because he is so impatient (also like abbie, he shoves way too much food in his mouth at once, causing gagging etc)

I know it seems cruel to do dog like training, but I honestly believe all trained in certain things (toilet, etc) but with these kids, they seem to need more tangible reinforcement. I learned by watching those around me. My kids dont seem to be able to do that (I'm still teaching my eldest what anger/ not wanting to do something looks like when the other person cant say no)

Anyway I mean the best by this! You're one of my favourite posters, so hopefully this doesnt come across as hostile or combative.

• Heart

Gina

Whatever anybody says...they say. I don’t often state disagreement or outrage to anything said. Its opinions. And opinions are like assholes..everyone has one and nobody thinks their’s stink.

I love this site...it keeps me sane between all the bad shit happening in the world and my frustration with my mother. It’s a gossip site - lets accept it as it is and enjoy it.

Please post!!!
I’m sorry I’m over sensitive today. Yesterday was the 14 anniversary of my sister being killed in a car accident and tomorrow I’m having surgery. I will continue to post. I just was oversensitive to being called a liar. That wasn’t my intent and I said thanks for explaining about the snake. To me it looks like she shoved her in front while she ran behind her. I’m sorry if I took it wrong but I stand by my interpretation and you stand by yours. We can agree to disagree. Have a great day. And this is to the person who called us liars who said she pushed Abbie not you.

• Sad
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Boy. Its a cute little RV for average size people, but not A&P. P cannot fit at that table comfortably, no way.
We already know that P said they had little sleep the first night. I bet we wont see that, but all I can picture is Abbie boomeranging around that small space while honking. I hope they werent parked too close to others....can you imagine seeing that thing rock and hearing the noise and wondering wth was happening in there? LOL

• Haha

Elsie

Someone said that its unfair and that they should get real jobs.

Here is Assas response. I didn’t read it yet because I know it’s a bunch of BS.

This jerk has no idea what hard work means. He was always looking for the easy way to earn money.
The fact (his own words) that he's unable and unwilling to work for others speaks for itself.
He does not know what teamwork is, he could''nt take it. He would be a pain in the a...e for his coworkers.
His talent as as a snake oil salesman is all he got.
Without his daughter and simple minded fans he couldn't even bring food on the table.

• Heart

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
That is quite the most pathetic, cringeworthy, childish, desperate, immature, ridiculous and stupid thing to have emerged from these absolute idiots so far. Totally unbelievable. How could Isaiah let himself get involved? I thought he was beginning to see the light.
The woohoos from P are just so pathetically half hearted and false, also the open mouth 'I'm so excited' makes her look like a proper tool.

• Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
35EADDA8-B6CC-485E-A585-C8D2898F9888.png
Oh My!!!!!! Y’all look at this! 😆
This must be a pic from the girls trip. How nice of 🐷’s Mom to help her get back into the boat, 😂

Oh my giddy aunt, I haven’t laughed so much for a while.🐳🐳🐳🐳

I don’t think it is a problem for them most of the time but it’s when they go out to eat, she just can’t grab food from other people and Asa has said she has done this. I wouldn’t allow my toddler to grab food from peoples plates, I would reprimand firmly, that is my point.
❤I love this! Laughter is so, so good! ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
“The big kids are sleeping”

“The big kids are up now”

Lady, Summer is a 22 year old non relative.

It seems to be the largest one they have at Cruiseamerica. Its made for up to 7 people.
Look how tiny the bathroom is.. could P even fit in there? I bet they are stopping just like traveling in the car and not really living the RV lifestyle.. for content only most likely. If they are sleeping in it tho... she would need to use the bathroom. Imagine changing Abbie's diaper in there?

Wonder if the rental company is watching their VLOGS and cringing.

• Haha

Kermy

VIP Member

Tonight's vlog 15.6.20
He really has to learn to keep his mouth shut..I thought Isaiah went to a "smart" high school, do they not teach American history there 🤨..I guess his school system skipped right over the civil war and civil rights movement
@ImNosy is right, the wrong thing will be said to the right person but then again he hides behind his camera
Like I've said before they make my head 🤯

• Heart

Eline97vi

It’s such a small camper/van for 4 adults (!) and an autistic teenager. I can imagine the smell of wet nappies and sh*t. Gross. 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
I just watched the snake vlog...😂😂 I totally needed that laugh today!!!

Way to "save" your daughter 🐷🐷 by running away, then saying "I pushed her out of the way to save her" 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
What a lying sack of lard she is.

RUN, Piggy, RUN!!!!! 🐖🐖🐖🐖

Screenshot (1337).png

Abbie has no clue what a snake is let alone that it is something to be feared (by some) and I just found her reaction odd. I mean, if she had seen a T-Rex, I would understand the reaction, but a snake. 🤷‍♀️

**My boyfriend just watched it with me, and he said he thinks Abbie was startled by :m :m's reaction to whatever she saw or thought she saw and that may be the reason Abbie reacted as she did. It looks like 🐷 does some kind of weird movement in front of Abbie right before she started crying.**

Screenshot (1344).png

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yirca

It's just beyond disgusting. He knows that a lot of viewers have caught on to it and are upset by it. Rightfully so. I'd be willing to bet that even some of the leghumpers think it's wrong and are upset seeing it. But they'll never speak up about it.
We should start calling Asa the Spin Master because that's all he does is spin shit.
Somebody commented on one of their vlogs today and they said “Ms Pricilla I made a song for you guys could you show Asa and everyone please! it’s on my channel” So obviously i had to click it. I was a little disappointed in his creativity tbh but more importantly I can’t believe someone is out there cutting clips of Abbies yelling and making beats lol. Also it’s sad to me that Pricilla is responding to negative comments like always and of course she won’t give someone the time of day that made an entire song for their family (reguardless of what the songs actually turns out to be ) here’s the link - let’s give him views!!!!

okay, I find this disturbing!

A

• Haha
  • Heart

whyme1982

Chatty Member
I can't figure out how to share it here or I would.

I noticed they belted Abbie in the front with Assa...I wonder if they did that on purpose because she was to hard to control in the back. They ALL looked f'ing miserable! I bet they spent the night at the rest area. I would bet no one has showered and they haven't seen a Dunkin yet. Not sure if they are dragging the cart with them. If not I wonder how they plan to get around once they get to their destination.

This is going to be great. They haven't even made it yet and everyone already looks like this is the last place on earth they want to be right now. :LOL:

• Haha