Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure the NY friends were at summers house though. It could be the same girls. Idk

They didn’t show the actual party at their house. I don’t think most people even know who they are. Probably just Summers friends from school or otherwise that she invited.
Those two are Florida girls according to the older vlogs. I think one of them went to school with summer in nyc ... maybe that’s the confusion. Idk... but he said they didn’t know how many people were coming over due to lack of communication.
Lol

Reactions: 6
Cilla and her cheese. And who dresses up like this for a pool party?

View attachment 153189
A Princess. I swear...kudos to P for being able to see herself in such flattering ways.

Why can't that woman buy cheese and grate it? They use parm from a can too, don't they? :sick: And...Isn't Asa growing some herbs? A total herb garden would have been much better for the thing he made and in so much hot steaming sun on a concrete patio. She buys those seasoning packets full of artificial ingredients, fillers and loaded with sodium with herbs right outside the door. WTF??? And lemons out the other door!!!!

I just do not get that at all man.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A Princess. I swear...kudos to P for being able to see herself in such flattering ways.

Why can't that woman buy cheese and grate it? They use parm from a can too, don't they? :sick: And...Isn't Asa growing some herbs? A total herb garden would have been much better for the thing he made and in so much hot steaming sun on a concrete patio. She buys those seasoning packets full of artificial ingredients, fillers and loaded with sodium with herbs right outside the door. WTF??? And lemons out the other door!!!!

Or at the very least she could buy the larger packs of cheese. We grate our own. I find not only does it taste better but I tend to use much less. She's just lazy, has no concept of cooking at all. I find it amusing that she has a cooking channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Why can't that woman buy cheese and grate it? They use parm from a can too, don't they? :sick: And...Isn't Asa growing some herbs? An total herb garden would have been much better for the thing he made and in so much hot steaming sun on a concrete patio. She buys those seasoning packets full of artificial ingredients, fillers and loaded with sodium with herbs right outside the door. WTF??? And lemons out the other door!!!!

I never even knew seasoning packets existed until watching these people. Never heard of them or saw them at the store. Also, why did she get toaster strudels? Those are the worst things next to hot pockets. Abbie doesn’t eat them according to summer and Ass. So ... grown adults are eating toaster strudels? Wow. I agree with you on the cheese part. I think one time she said that they lost the grater but that was a while ago... plus I never saw them grate cheese at the old house either. It’s always the packaged shredded cheese.

Or at the very least she could buy the larger packs of cheese. We grate our own. I find not only does it taste better but I tend to use much less. She's just lazy, has no concept of cooking at all. I find it amusing that she has a cooking channel.
We grate our own too. I wonder if they’re aware of what comes with already shredded cheese from the store.

Reactions: 5
I never even knew seasoning packets existed until watching this vlog. Never heard of them or saw them at the store. Also, why did she get toaster strudels? Those are the worst things next to hot pockets. Abbie doesn’t eat them according to summer and Ass. So ... grown adults are eating toaster strudels? Wow. I agree with you on the cheese part. I think one time she said that they lost the grater but that was a while ago... plus I never saw them grate cheese at the old house either. It’s always the packaged shredded cheese.
I heard Summer say once she liked them but they didn't buy them for Abbie. I've seen the seasoning packets they're expensive for a tablespoon or so of seasoning. She does everything for convenience. Must be the 80 hrs they work a week taking up all their time to do things that would cost them less.

Reactions: 10
In many of their mail time videos, you can see the fans send them the haribo gummy bears. If you all have not done so already, I would advice you all to google “haribo gummy bears reviews.” It’s been known for years that they wreak havoc digestively. The fans are definitely part of the problem. Stop sending that girl more snacks and sugar... and artificial tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah, I had a bad reaction when I saw the hair in the mouth.

I was shocked at the grabbing of the Nature Valley Bar. It’s obvious they need to work on that behavior with her.

She is SO fast when it comes to grabbing food. Its like a cobra strike!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m still surprised that Priscilla didn’t invite herself to Summers other party.

• Haha
I think this is rather disgusting...as nasty as that damn MIO crap they put in water. What the hell...can they not read or do any research on what is food and what is NOT food? The 3rd ingredient is that seasoning mix is MSG. I could make a much better dip, dressing or anything I want with fresh herbs.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
This is completely off topic but does anyone else agree that they should not ever put Abbie’s hair in pigtails? Lately they’ve been doing that when they go out places. They already know she acts like a 2 year old why make the girl look like one too. It’s very strange. When they do that she not only looks like a baby she acts like one too. It’s like they are doing that on purpose. They have to know how it looks. Sorry just had to add that. Lol

• Haha
I never even knew seasoning packets existed until watching these people. Never heard of them or saw them at the store. Also, why did she get toaster strudels? Those are the worst things next to hot pockets. Abbie doesn’t eat them according to summer and Ass. So ... grown adults are eating toaster strudels? Wow. I agree with you on the cheese part. I think one time she said that they lost the grater but that was a while ago... plus I never saw them grate cheese at the old house either. It’s always the packaged shredded cheese.

We grate our own too. I wonder if they’re aware of what comes with already shredded cheese from the store.
Parmesan in a can next to a nice chunk of real parmesan cheese, they taste nothing alike. The stuff in a can is cut with cellulose fiber, which I believe is like wood pulp or something and it smells like butt, my kids call it butt cheese to this day. I swear once you grate real parm...you can never go back! Maybe the fans will send them cheese graters...naw...they will send more garbage food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Parmesan in a can next to a nice chunk of real parmesan cheese, they taste nothing alike. The stuff in a can is cut with cellulose fiber, which I believe is like wood pulp or something and it smells like butt, my kids call it butt cheese to this day. I swear once you grate real parm...you can never go back! Maybe the fans will send them cheese graters...naw...they will send more garbage food.
Lol...I also never heard of can Parmesan in my life. Idk what section of the stores that would even exist in. I swear watching that woman cook is an eye opener to everything I didn’t know people eat in this day and age.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I couldn’t imagine buying grated cheese, I always grate it myself and what are these seasoning packets, I’ve never seen them. It made me laugh when he said we could have just bought pizza and they would have been happy, but mama Maassive has to go to the trouble Of cooking. What exactly did she cook, he grilled the meat and the rest was chopped fruit and salad.

Reactions: 7
This is completely off topic but does anyone else agree that they should not ever put Abbie’s hair in pigtails? Lately they’ve been doing that when they go out places. They already know she acts like a 2 year old why make the girl look like one too. It’s very strange. When they do that she not only looks like a baby she acts like one too. It’s like they are doing that on purpose. They have to know how it looks. Sorry just had to add that. Lol
Abbie's hair has been discussed ad nauseam.

I think they try their best to keep her hair pulled up but it seems to be thin and fine so it comes down easily. She rocks, she messes with it, she pulls blankets over her head, it is hard to keep her from her face and eyes. They do braids, tails, buns all sorts of things. I bet she will only be still for putting her hair up for a few minutes, so get it done quickly. I see Asa pushing her hair from her face quite often, he took it out of her mouth in the last video.

Have you seen them doing a haircut with Abbie? She fights and will not sit still. I believe cuts are far and few between for that purpose. Bangs would be cute and may help but they need to be trimmed often.

Think if you were in charge of Abbie's hair....I am sure it is very hard to keep up with.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Remember when she bought a container of mozzarella pearls from the deli? She was acting like she was a true gourmet then. And then when she discovered that the pearls just melt down, and didnt spread all over the pizza like fake packaged cheese, she was clearly confused. I cracked up LOL

• Haha
Lol...I also never heard of can Parmesan in my life. Idk what section of the stores that would even exist in. I swear watching that woman cook is an eye opener to everything I didn’t know people eat in this day and age.
In the isle labled "Non Food Items people like to eat" it's right beside the MSG food packets.

I am not sure where it is, dairy maybe? Near the spray cheese in a can?

• Haha
  • Sick

I think they try their best to keep her hair pulled up but it seems to be thin and fine so it comes down easily. She rocks, she messes with it, she pulls blankets over her head, it is hard to keep her from her face and eyes. They do braids, tails, buns all sorts of things. I bet she will only be still for putting her hair up for a few minutes, so get it done quickly. I see Asa pushing her hair from her face quite often, he took it out of her mouth in the last video.

Have you seen them doing a haircut with Abbie? She fights and will not sit still. I believe cuts are far and few between for that purpose. Bangs would be cute and may help but they need to be trimmed often.

Think if you were in charge of Abbie's hair....I am sure it is very hard to keep up with.
I think I would go with a shorter cut. You need quite nice hair to have it long and Abbie’s is very fine. Miss 🐷 won’t cut it though she has to keep the teenage dream going.

• Heart

Yes I’ve seen those vlogs. Only way she stays still for 5 minutes if they bring food and keep feeding her. Asa is the only one who ever does her hair well besides summer. You’d think her mom would want to. I have 2 boys but when I gained a step-granddaughter Every time she sleeps over I always do her hair I love playing around with it seeing differently styles. But P has no interest. But she makes herself all up. They do dress Abbie very nice when going out places or to school. I just think no pigtails. Unless they were two French braided pigtails. Those look good on her

Reactions: 10
yeah...I can see the texts from Summer and company now inviting friends to a pool party. They respond with "where is this party?"...when they find out it is at the Maass Haass they reply well, maybe... (maybe not) I am sure they all know they will be constantly filmed, joined by two old fat fucks and 1 screaming toddler all evening. Yeah...I totally get not wanting to go.

Remember when they crashed someone's birthday party at a bar last year? So awkward. Leave them youngins' alone!!!!
I think it was Becca’s party or her boyfriend’s early this year? With that Kaitlin lady. Looking all out of place in what looked to be a bar that young people frequent. I’m younger than them and have the sense to know which bars I can and can’t stand. We even picked our spot/ residence with having that in mind. Can’t live around what we call “bros.” Our area is young but still pretty professional and not the college crowd. Been there, done that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.