Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory on P and Isaiah is that he’s always been the one constant in her life. Isaiah is the only one that hasn’t disappointed her or let her down. And I don’t think she knows how to let him go and and that’s why she’s making statements about buying houses and RVs. I don’t believe Asa, Abbie, LL or Summer will fill this void. She is very attached to Isaiah they do a lot of things together. It’s understandable she is going to miss him and it would odd if she didn’t but I think she will need some outside help getting though the transition.

I don’t know it’s just my observation. I watched my aunt do this with my cousin. And his nickname ended up being mommas boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, but this is something they could do something about. But, as I have discovered, any mention of toilet training is removed. The subject is their Achilles heel and they know it.
Its a pretty touchy topic, in my experience of working with families. The spectrum is wide, and some (my child included) towards the severe end of the spectrum are toilet- trained, so within the extended SEN community, it’s almost like if he can do it, why can’t the others. Doesn’t work like that. Again, I am not speaking in favour of A and P here. There are many reasons to not like them and for me, I will never be comfortable with them shoving the camera in their non verbal daughter’s face for the whole world to see. But some comments here regarding Abbie and the diagnoses are well below the belt.

Reactions: 5
H
Not even close!! You are way smaller!

I didn't notice that...but I did notice she has one eye bigger than the other. Then add her sluring with her mouth crooked every time she talks she looks like a stroke victim. So of she had dental work done maybe her face was swollen?
Her crooked mouth when she talks makes me gag to even watch her talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its a pretty touchy topic, in my experience of working with families. The spectrum is wide, and some (my child included) towards the severe end of the spectrum are toilet- trained, so within the extended SEN community, it’s almost like if he can do it, why can’t the others. Doesn’t work like that. Again, I am not speaking in favour of A and P here. There are many reasons to not like them and for me, I will never be comfortable with them shoving the camera in their non verbal daughter’s face for the whole world to see. But some comments here regarding Abbie and the diagnoses are well below the belt.
Abbie has regressed badly. 2 years ago when I first started watching she was not wearing nappies 24/7 but she is now. Why?

Reactions: 11
Not even close!! You are way smaller!

I didn't notice that...but I did notice she has one eye bigger than the other. Then add her sluring with her mouth crooked every time she talks she looks like a stroke victim. So of she had dental work done maybe her face was swollen?
Maybe she's planning to take herself to Vegas for a new gig as an Elvis impersonator.
elvis sneer.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am sorry but I don't see why you get so agitated about what size clothes P wears. Bottom line is that she is still massively overweight and she plain lies about her clothes sizes. End of story.

The actual size number doesn't bother me and I wouldn't say that I'm agitated. I just tend to call out bullshit when I see it. I don't loose any sleep over it, tho. My problem is the lying and the hypocrisy. P misrepresenting herself. At the end of the day, does it REALLY matter? No. But I'm still gonna call her out on it. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Abbie has regressed badly. 2 years ago when I first started watching she was not wearing nappies 24/7 but she is now. Why?
She's been wearing them from day one unfortunately.

The actual size number doesn't bother me and I wouldn't say that I'm agitated. I just tend to call out bullshit when I see it. I don't loose any sleep over it, tho. My problem is the lying and the hypocrisy. P misrepresenting herself. At the end of the day, does it REALLY matter? No. But I'm still gonna call her out on it. 😁
Me too. It's the constant lies and falsehoods that get me.
They're so humble. So happy. So successful. So patient. So kind. So healthy. So knowledgeable.
All the things that suck the humpers in and fill their pockets, and they're all lies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How long is a piece of string? Could be anything, from the lack of consistency in P and A’s approach, to their anxiety around it, to Abbie’s anxiety with it, her hormones, changes in sensory input. Also, I don’t suppose I’ll feel extremely comfortable going with a camera following me round.

Reactions: 6
It is one of the things that they lie about that we have visual proof for. IMO, they lie about anything they think will make them look better.
A lot of the things, what Abbie's everyday life actually looks like, whether or not A was aware of first child, how much of the money donated actually goes to the homeless, etc, can't be checked. It confirms for me that for A&P, lying is a way of life.
Yup.
We're not just making tit up about them.
We see it on the vlogs.
We hear it from their own mouths.
It is available in public records.
It's all evidenced based.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not I thing is consistent in Abbies life except for the camera being in her face. For parents to put money ahead of your child’s needs is disgusting and borders on abuse. They want to pull the “ typical teen” crap but your child is 15 and in diapers , smearing feces, having temper tantrums , meltdowns, hitting , punching etc. she is more a typical 2 yr old , definitely not a typical teenager. And I don’t get why knowing her colors, riding a bike , vacuuming and doing dishes trumps potty training, showering, and self care. They are lazy and want content for their stupid vlogs. This family is no more teaching people about autism then I am. Yes before they hit “ the big time” they were humble , honest and teaching. I can not believe people are obsessed with them and think they are great parents who are changing the world. And sending them money. Ugh sorry for the rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel bad for Abbie when it comes to potty training. I’m not saying this to pick on Abbie I’m just trying to figure this out... now they made it seem like she was potty trained for a while there. But then something happened. My thought is if she was so potty trained then why among all her other things did her backpack contain diapers, supplies, and clean clothes. She never travels without her extra supplies. You know school definitely has supplies for her. So my guess is she never was completely trained and this has always been a problem. There was no regression. They lie about everything else were they bamboozling everyone. Anyone else think this might be it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
17F93AF8-D672-4DE2-8C55-B3A080B1527D.jpeg
Someone needs to tell Assa to learn how to spell.. Seriously, how does one not know the difference of “of” and “off”?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Asa actually made me genuinely laugh: (rare occasion - usually I'm laughing AT him in a snarky way)

at around 15:41... 😁 🤣 😆

Reactions: 2
Asa actually made me genuinely laugh: (rare occasion - usually I'm laughing AT him in a snarky way)

at around 15:41... 😁 🤣 😆
I watched that part and yes, definitely made me laugh too!! Also, that he is seeing and acknowledging that he is gaining weight... That right there is what I call “transferred weight.” I have personally seen it a lot in our special needs community, when one spouse cleans up their eating or does WLS, the pounds go right on to the spouse...

Reactions: 5
Abbie hates being restricted, it upsets her. Isaiah puts her in a bear hug while Abbie gets distressed and whines. What does Asshat do? Films it and says "Pinch him". Wtf.

You see Abbie it's ok to pinch when I tell you to and it's not ok when you do it. Understand?

1591828512468.png

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Abbie hates being restricted, it upsets her. Isaiah puts her in a bear hug while Abbie gets distressed and whines. What does Asshat do? Films it and says "Pinch him". Wtf.

You see Abbie it's ok to pinch when I tell you to and it's not ok when you do it. Understand?

View attachment 151253
Watching this just really stressed me out and broke my heart for Abbie! She doesn't like being restricted and you can clearly see she's panicking and wanting to get away! How awful to film it, think it's funny and then show it to thousands of people?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.