Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do you think she'll do this every week :ROFLMAO: it must have been stressful with three people fielding off the questions and comments at the speed of light on their red hot keyboards. Her rainbow glitter world must have been seriously rocked last night, that's if A even enlightened her about the comments and the minions becoming more aware. I honestly think that 'one' certain comment will make or break this weekly 'get to know me although you may not like what you see' appearance.

Reactions: 9
Are we not allowed to discuss the comment left by what must be other daughter?
What comment? It was mostly like someone pretending to be her and trolling them. We can discuss the comment but we are not allowed to dox her here.

If they’re buying these things (house now RV) for Abbie, are they tax write offs?
No

Where do I find last nights live by P on YouTube? Sorry, me being dense.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but there is absolutely no way she is an 18/20 on her bottom half. No Ma'am. Someone mentioned lane bryant sizing is different and it must be because even "100" pounds down.. she is not an 18/20.

I know clothing sizes depend a lot on the company/retailer. I know my size varies a lot depending where I buy from. But, I still have a hard time believing she would be a 14 on top and 18/20 on bottom at even other plus size retailers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone asked if Abbie will come in and she got real snarky. I can’t stand her smug ass , she’s comfortable in her skin my ass. No dr will take the skin away unless you have kept up the lifestyle change. My friend had the surgery and she had her skin removed but people who went through her program couldn’t because they didn’t change. Oh and don’t get me started on she eats small portions liar liar.
Here in my neck of Florida, it's cash only for skin removal, even when the Dr says it's necessary ..insurance comapies back out and say no., then the surgeon usually is stuck trying to get the patient to pay. They can probably get their leg humpers to pitch in. She's nowhere close to qualifying for the surgery anyway.

WTF so he wants to buy an RV and another house....leghumpers are freaking blind not to see them for what they are 🤑 (no offense to blind ppl 🙃)
Could be he just wanted to see how many of us was there, he was yanking our chain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry but there is absolutely no way she is an 18/20 on her bottom half. No Ma'am. Someone mentioned lane bryant sizing is different and it must be because even "100" pounds down.. she is not an 18/20.

I know clothing sizes depend a lot on the company/retailer. I know my size varies a lot depending where I buy from. But, I still have a hard time believing she would be a 14 on top and 18/20 on bottom at even other plus size retailers.
I'm a 22 on bottom 😳, but my behind and legs are alot smaler then hers. She is probably a 18/20 on top.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I'm a 22 on bottom 😳, but my behind and legs are alot smaler then hers. She is probably a 18/20 on top.
I never have gotten into the whole weight thing because I am a “bigger” gal. Stress and anxiety do a lot and especially when you have a special needs child and add in that I have 4 of them. Then add into the fact that I have several medical conditions and disorders that have nothing to do with my weight.. That being said, I technically weight right near what P probably says her weight is 290lbs... I have been there for 3 years now.. I wear a 2XL on top (not from Lane Bryant because who can afford to shop there) and a 22/24 pant.
My butt isn’t anywhere close to the size that P’s is though! My husband calls her disgusting.... He said he couldn’t believe that Asa wouldn’t have helped curb and stop her eating and getting to that size... Now, I am few inches taller (5’5”) and I am no pear but hourglass figure but still, I wouldn’t even let my butt get to that point... 🤢 There is no way she lost 100lbs unless she was topping 400lb prior to surgery...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The pig 🐖was saying the comments on YouTube were flying. On my end the comments we're coming in groups, so I guess Asshole and others were deleting them. Did I hear her say that Pig 🐖and Asa went home after their first day and told others they were going to marry one another?!? Didn't Pig 🐖have to hunt him down? If she did the weight loss survey to be around for Abbie, why is she making such tit for her family to consume? I guess a chicken breast hurts her tummy, but 2 pumps of vanilla syrup in her coffees go down smooth. This is hilarious.
Yep...he ghosted her after their drunken night of sex. They had a shot gun wedding.

Vanilla syrup....look at all the cheese butter and pork fat she consumes. I swear that woman would eat a slab of raw bacon with cheese out of a can sprayed on top but claims she is so *sensitive*. :LOL:

I hope they plan on staying in the back 40 because other campers aren't going to take too kindly to Abby's loud noises.
This. I know Asa thinks everyone should accept Abbie's noise because she IS Autism but that ain't gonna happen. I love camping (we still tent camp) and campers want to be in nature, outside enjoying the quiet. Any kid screaming for hours or in the middle of the night will ruin everyone's experience. And in some spots, it will echo. This idea is so rude and self absorbed it boggles my mind.

I mean personally I could tune her out in a store or restaurant but not camping.

Last edited:
  • Heart
they can't be serious asking them for potty training advice, when there almost adult daughter is still using a diaper all day everyday and is still fecal smearing and shredding pull ups! And obviously where Autism princess has pica imagine how much solid diaper she has eaten while shredding it?! That is just disgusting.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
First I’m a medical professional and while funny this woman should not be going around making arm chair diagnoses. While I highly doubt P has lipedema you don’t tell someone something and get them worried. She is obese and has fat legs. See this is why she shouldn’t lie about her weight loss. Because crap like this happens.

*Edit I don’t mean to sound rude I don’t think everyone understands what lipedema is, it’s the enlargement of the legs due to fat deposits beneath the skin.
We, I had it before I lost almost 200 lbs.and my legs looked just like hers. As she looses weight on top the fat is sinking to her lower half too. My hips actually got bigger during my first year and my boobs wasted away the first year.

Reactions: 6
Any kid screaming for hours or in the middle of the night will ruin everyone's experience. And in some spots, it will echo. This idea is so rude and self absorbed it boggles my mind.
Yeah, that's true. I wonder what they'll do when the 'kid screaming in the night' will be an 'adult screaming'. It's a lot less socially acceptable for adults to do that kind of thing.

• Heart
Priscilla says “This is my channel!”, Yet she has Assa sitting right there still controlling everything. It seems he kept butting in and of course he was monitoring comments.

they can't be serious asking them for potty training advice, when there almost adult daughter is still using a diaper all day everyday and is still fecal smearing and shredding pull ups! And obviously where Autism princess has pica imagine how much solid diaper she has eaten while shredding it?! That is just disgusting.
This is such an odd question to ask them, only because they don’t ever seriously talk about autism. Most of their “advice” and suggestions are very vague. Priscilla didn’t want to talk about Abbie, she wanted to talk about herself, which is fair because it is her channel.....but her answers pertaining to Abbie were just :cautious:. Someone asked what’s her favorite thing to do with Abbie, her response was golf cart ride. Bsssss. When have we ever seen just Abbie and Priscilla go for a cart ride?

These ppl are so far away from telling the truth. They are now just using YouTube to collect a check. As long as the leghumpers allow them to, they will do it.

• Sick
  • Sad
This is such an odd question to ask them, only because they don’t ever seriously talk about autism.
It's a bit strange that they don't go into depth about the autism, especially considering it's their brand (FatheringAutism). They try and target people interested in autism, specifically parents and teachers. So I'd expect them to talk more about autism.

Reactions: 8

Can you guys point me to where she has claimed to be an 18/20 on bottom and/or a 14 on top?

For reference, I wear an 18 in Lane Bryant Clothes and I weigh 201 at 5'4". I haven't been a size 14 since I was around 170 lbs. By my calculations (I'm trying to lose weight and have always kept extensive measurement records), I would need to lose 10-20 lbs to be a size 16. I personally think Priscilla has 50 lbs on me (at least), plus a lot of loose skin which has to be taken into account unless you want muffin-tops at the end of your sleeves as well as your belly. I've consistently said I thought she was significantly thinner than most people here estimate, but of course she's not a Size 14 (not even by LB standards) and the only way she is an 18/20 on bottom is if she is a size 20 and she is probably rather uncomfortable in 18/20s.

Something worth noting is that in some of LB's size guides it says that if your waist and bust call for different sizes, go with your bust measurement (presumably because their waist points usually have elastic to them so they can stretch to a bigger waist). Personally I do not do this unless I can tell that the waist has plenty of room. I instead think logically about it, look at the item, and determine which size makes sense (by bust I am size 16 according to them but I hate clothing that's too tight at the waist.)

From what I've seen, Priscilla's clothes are obviously too small for her. The tops are really easy to tell. The seam between the sleeve and the body part of a top should be at the point of your shoulder, where hers rides up on top of her shoulders towards her neck. This is a bad fit. She also gets lots of "whiskering", which is more obvious in the pants but exists both top and bottom. (This is when your clothing forms usually horizontal wrinkles at points where it is stretched beyond where it should be.) I think she gets shirts which are meant to be quite loose and wears them tight and says "this is my size" (but even then the shoulder seam gives it away). LB has a lot of clothing that is quite loose, but Priscilla always looks crammed in there.

It's also worth noting that if you usually wear shapewear (such as Spanx), you're going to use your measurements when you are wearing shapewear. I do not wear shapewear, so I do not wear clothing according to my measurements wearing shapewear. I think Priscilla does wear shapewear, which means she might fit into clothes with shapewear on that she'd be busting out of "au natural."

On no planet is she actually a size 14, top or bottom. Even according to LB that requires a 36" waist. Granted I am a woman who has had a kid and has always carried my weight in my midsection, but I haven't had a 36" waist since I was 180 lbs. Obviously Priscilla is nowhere near that, and when Priscilla is 180 she will look actually thinner than 180 because a good deal of that weight will be in sagging skin.

I don't intend any of this to be mean-spirited or cruel. I've always tended to defend Priscilla and her weight loss on here. I think she's doing fine--even though it's a borderline complete failure by WLS standards. It's not easy and she looks good. But I do think she's trying to squeeze herself into clothes which do not fit. She needs to incorporate regular exercise into her life and eat healthier if she truly wants to get down to a healthy weight. It won't happen otherwise and that's just the way it works. And those habits have to last the rest of her life (or even get more stringent due to slowing metabolism.)

• Heart
First I’m a medical professional and while funny this woman should not be going around making arm chair diagnoses. While I highly doubt P has lipedema you don’t tell someone something and get them worried. She is obese and has fat legs. See this is why she shouldn’t lie about her weight loss. Because crap like this happens.

*Edit I don’t mean to sound rude I don’t think everyone understands what lipedema is, it’s the enlargement of the legs due to fat deposits beneath the skin.
I had this discussion with another member way back about lipedema. I also highly doubt P has it. I have a close friend who does and boy it is a struggle and painful for her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.