Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah once I heard him in the background one of the questions I asked was why is As in background playing commando I thought you were doing this alone?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She answered another question of mine but only read half of it... I asked if Isaiah would have a hard time adjusting to not being on camera because he's used to constant validation from an audience.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok
1 . Abbies hair...now they are just taunting us
2 . Dunkin is back - bets on if we ever hear about the other place ever again
3. I really really wished he had shown 🐽 getting down on the floor
4. I really really really wish he showed her getting up off the floor 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And before I get accused of fat shaming, I've said before that if I had one iota of respect for her I would leave her alone.
🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Messages are getting deleted when Asa is right behind her and not at a keyboard. She must have Isaiah or Summer moderating as well

Omg so now they're thinking of buying an RV for Abbie. 🙄
Because you know since she's mastered the trike they can now teach her to drive 🤣🤣🤣😉🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone asked if Abbie will come in and she got real snarky. I can’t stand her smug ass , she’s comfortable in her skin my ass. No dr will take the skin away unless you have kept up the lifestyle change. My friend had the surgery and she had her skin removed but people who went through her program couldn’t because they didn’t change. Oh and don’t get me started on she eats small portions liar liar.

• Heart
Ugh idk why but I cannot hear her. Nothing. Nada. Zip.
Someone ask if she knows her spanx are too small lol

• Haha
That was fun. I got a question answered and the attention of a humper then...put in time out. 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone asked if Abbie will come in and she got real snarky. I can’t stand her smug ass , she’s comfortable in her skin my ass. No dr will take the skin away unless you have kept up the lifestyle change. My friend had the surgery and she had her skin removed but people who went through her program couldn’t because they didn’t change. Oh and don’t get me started on she eats small portions liar liar.
She's not comfortable in her skin. If she was she wouldn't be having Assa photoshop her pictures and she'd fling those spanx in the trash.

So strange.
Yeah that was creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been banned off her page. I had my screen on incognito and on my log in and I could see my comments on my log in but not in incognito. I think I've been banned across all platforms. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

He asked several times too
I think that's a woman. Not sure though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope she does those lives every week. .99 super chat!! Worth it!!
She addressed the couch cushions in bags. 😜😜😜😜😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The pig 🐖was saying the comments on YouTube were flying. On my end the comments we're coming in groups, so I guess Asshole and others were deleting them. Did I hear her say that Pig 🐖and Asa went home after their first day and told others they were going to marry one another?!? Didn't Pig 🐖have to hunt him down? If she did the weight loss survey to be around for Abbie, why is she making such tit for her family to consume? I guess a chicken breast hurts her tummy, but 2 pumps of vanilla syrup in her coffees go down smooth. This is hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cilla did say they are planning to buy a cabin or home now by Isiah’s Univ. for the family to stay in when they visit and Golden Boy to live in after completing his freshman year. Can we say party house???? While the parents are away the students will play!
😈Attention Leghumpers they are planning to buy your house👿 It’s yours cause you continue to pay for All the Things!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think this P live stuff is really for SlimeLife recruiting. I see Assss lurking around in the background.

P loves salads? WHAT?

Ugh... raking in the dough from live chat.... leg HUMPERS..
And someone said "smothered in cheese and salad dressing,".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cilla did say they are planning to buy a cabin or home now by Isiah’s Univ. for the family to stay in when they visit and Golden Boy to live in after completing his freshman year. Can we say party house???? While the parents are away the students will play!
😈Attention Leghumpers they are planning to buy your house👿 It’s yours cause you continue to pay for All the Things!!!!!
Omg. Isaiah will have zero privacy. Asa will stash NEST cams all over and they will watch his every move.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.