Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did Abbie not get her hair done and stay in her sleeping clothes all day!?

Reactions: 11

Tonight's vlog 9.6.20
They all three look like they slept in the park and someone needs to tell that girl NO, she has a tantrum because she doesn’t want to go home and what do they do, take her for a drive. Who’s in charge There.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My Dad was embarrassed by my brother. He did his best to provide good care for him when he was able, but you could tell he was very uncomfortable with him and being around him. I'm leery of my brother. Not ashamed, but when I'm around him I am on guard. It isn't a matter of not loving him or wanting the best for him. I've dodged too many punches. I think the only people who are really comfortable around him are my Mom and my husband, and he knows it.

Abbie seems to be similarly aware. She was so happy with Crazy Nanny and does well with Brandi.
I never talked about it here, we are 6 siblings and one us severely autistic with extreme aggressive behavior.
He is our eldest brother and we all suffered from his kicking, hitting, biting and pinching. We've seen him beating our parents into a lump.
I don't know how often the police was called on him.
Finally he ended up in a psychiatric ward and later in a group home, where he continued to make problems.
Sometimes no love in the world and no therapy can heal such profound diagnosis.
My father died last year and my mother is still suffering from all she's been through.
Abbies behavior reminds me a little bit of him. He was like this in the first 10 years. After that he changed into a "monster". I hope this girl will not end up like this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
He is a moron! He knows nothing about roofing. I’m betting they don’t have the proper flashing on that roof and it has plenty of other problems too. And I’m sure the roofers did that to the gutter.

They bought a house that was built in 1926 it’s going to have problems. They can bet the roof and the pool filter wasn’t the last of it. You think the last owners didn’t know the roof was bad, they knew... they were just waiting to see if the inspector would notice it and when he did they said okay caught will take it off the price. Just A has no experience so he hired crappy roofers and now this is the 3 or 4th time we’ve seen it leaking. But I’m sure it’s been more than that.

If Abbie is throwing a tantrum why do they reward her by driving around. They always reinforce bad behavior. I don’t get it.

Did P pick her nose before they showed the flowers?

And seriously P are you going to break that dogs back! She’s not gentle with anything.

*Edit; I don’t expect people to know about roofing but he was talking like he knows but it was obvious he hasn’t a clue or he wouldn’t have the same guys back yet again. I think he said something about it being free... Pay new people to get it fixed right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
P saying in tonight's vlog that the rain wasn't the tropical storm. The tropical storm was in the gulf. :rolleyes:
It's all a port of the same storm, even if you get lucky and are only hit by the outer bands.

Reactions: 12
Omg they have their nerve talking about the baristas consistency.....

They should never talk about anything that has to do with consistency. They don’t know what that is. How can they sit and complain about that?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Let’s take bets she cries tonight. Also why aren’t they sitting on the normal couch? ( it may be the normal one but I don’t think it is) maybe the cushion is gone again.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see Abbies face when they were in the car? That child has purple bags under her eyes. She doesn't look healthy.
And why does P insist on grabbing and manhandling to show affection?! She's constantly grabbing those dogs and both kids and just forcing herself on them. That would make me nuts. No wonder Abbie beats her ass. They say all the time that Abbie hates feeling restricted. I think P does it on purpose. Very passive aggressive.... "Oh you don't want to hug me? We'll see about that!'
I can't stand her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Let’s take bets she cries tonight. Also why aren’t they sitting on the normal couch? ( it may be the normal one but I don’t think it is) maybe the cushion is gone again.
You're quite right - I don't think we saw it at all tonight. I half expect to see it out by the pool in the rain being thoroughly disinfected.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone!! We have been on vacation for the past 11 days and it's been a nonstop "get things done on our to-do list, stay-cation". 🤪o_O:LOL:

Each night we climbed into bed, beyond exhausted, and I could not keep my eyes open long enough to do much! Needless to say, I missed 99.9% of the Fathering Autism #27 thread. :(:sleep::sleep: I seriously need CliffsNotes! 🤷‍♀️😂😂

At least I'm caught up here!! :cool:

🐷:m:m😂🍩🍩

Screenshot (1314).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
They all three look like they slept in the park and someone needs to tell that girl NO, she has a tantrum because she doesn’t want to go home and what do they do, take her for a drive. Who’s in charge There.
What a frickin' spoiled ass brat she id. They are sooo scared of her. Lousy excuse for parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok folks. I got to turn in now. Its 12.30am. I need my beauty sleep 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 l hope someone post's 🐷 live later. I can't wait to see it in the morning.
BTW.... Did she post the cooking vlog with Abbie making those bars yet!? 🤔
Goodnight one and all. Catch you again tomorrow xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi everyone!! We have been on vacation for the past 11 days and it's been a nonstop "get things done on our to-do list, stay-cation". 🤪o_O:LOL:

Each night we climbed into bed, beyond exhausted, and I could not keep my eyes open long enough to do much! Needless to say, I missed 99.9% of the Fathering Autism #27 thread. :(:sleep::sleep: I seriously need CliffsNotes! 🤷‍♀️😂😂

At least I'm caught up here!! :cool:

🐷:m:m😂🍩🍩

View attachment 150334
Typical teenager. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.