Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have relatives who are furious my brother is not home right now. I've gotten emails, facebook messages and phone calls asking why my husband and I don't just bring him to our house. Or why can't he go live with my Mom. The fact that he is violent and bruised his caregiver's ribs is secondary. They argue that my brother has the right to a "good life" and his family is obligated to keep him at home. These are the same people who ask him to visit, have him for two days, and call asking when someone can come get him because he's scaring them.

I've been hearing the same BS my whole life. Someone offered to buy me a house with land if I would promise, at age 18, to care for my brother for the rest of my life. I said no thanks. Since then, nothing we do is ever enough. I had no right to go away to school and abandon him. I have no right to have my own home and not welcome him into. I have no right to vacation without him. It's like I have no right to be a separate entity in their eyes.

I don't think anyone puts a loved one into assisted living for kicks and giggles. You just get to a point where being at home isn't benefiting anyone and is also dangerous to everyone involved and make a tough decision.
I totally understand. That’s horrible they would make you feel that way. And that’s my point I think As mother and stepfather would do the same thing. Plus them having Fathering Autism, they’d have to announce it and there would be public scrutiny from viewers. In the end it’s no one’s business or decision but their own but as you know family is going to butt in and they have the public aspect of it too.

Reactions: 7
Boy those pics were just last week.
She has a big moon face. 🌝
Asa needs not zoom in. Even the moon looks smaller from a distance.
She's put so much weight on. It's almost as if she's trying to break the world record for rapid weight gain or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she's going to have both Facebook live and youtube live going at the same time, it could be because she can use the excuse 'too many comments' so she can't 'answer them all'...
AND, let's not forget SUPER CHAT for YT and those hearts for Facebook. It's a money grab.
She's pretending to redeem herself for the protesters blunder and under that guise, there's an opportunity to make money.
Oh, and Assa said it would be weekly.
I doubt it because they never ever ever do anything consistently and they lie.
Make a new email and YT account for tonight.
Our questions matter!
Even if we get banned.
It's important that the questions at least get SEEN.
Let's keep spreading awareness!!
😁
Somepne needs to post the limelife scam article

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I have mine ready.

"Hi there, I'm considering weight loss surgery and I'm hoping you can help me. I understand you lost a lot of weight but you seem to be gaining it back pretty quickly? Can you share what went wrong? I'm really afraid to have it, and have the weight come back on."

I'll be waiting on the bus to hell now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
For Facebook Live, the adoring maasses are leaving their comments already 🤢
Practically salivating at the prospect of a crumb thrown their way by the freshly salon coiffed Queen of greasepaint herself!
I wonder where the Autism Princess will be during the show? Cause we all know King Ass a can’t leave Cilla off leash long enough to do her own thing.
No doubt she will be honking in the background or lurking in corners filling the nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Possibly, but I think once Abbie was diagnosed when she was 2 Cilla's world imploded. I think she was embarrassed by her long before she found out about the other daughter. Do we know when she found out? Was it recently? Or did she know from way back then?
I think the arrival of Sandy pretty much said she didn't know. But someone mentioned he was petitioned for a paternity test so that could be it.

Reactions: 6
Someone should ask what it’s like when they’re having sex. Who’s on top. Can his thang find her hoo hoo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I’m thinking what was your starting weight?

What’s the girth of one of your thighs?

How many pounds of cheese do you go through in a week?

How much weight did you gain back?

What do you consider a small portion?

How many boogers do you like Abbie to add to a recipe?

How badly does the house smell like poo?

Who poops in the house more Sandy or Abbie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
9pm is my nightly popcorn time. It will have special meaning tonight - only without the M&Ms.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Tonight's vlog 9.6.20
Ok
1 . Abbies hair...now they are just taunting us
2 . Dunkin is back - bets on if we ever hear about the other place ever again
3. I really really wished he had shown 🐽 getting down on the floor
4. I really really really wish he showed her getting up off the floor 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And before I get accused of fat shaming, I've said before that if I had one iota of respect for her I would leave her alone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Boy I wonder what earth shattering information this Live will reveal? LOL. Not!!!
Asa will be at the helm...furiously scrolling and deleting anything snarky or real. I see them prepping and practicing. I picture Asa striding into his office like a storm trooper with ominous music accompanying him. P is nervous, but a stiff drink will calm her and she'll start confidently with her cute girl shoulder shimmy and " hey girl hey!" When the comments start coming too fast and furious for Asa to manage Summer will have to stop booping Abbie and clock in.
They will be exhausted when its over. I love it. LOL
For Facebook Live, the adoring maasses are leaving their comments already 🤢
Practically salivating at the prospect of a crumb thrown their way by the freshly salon coiffed Queen of greasepaint herself!
I wonder where the Autism Princess will be during the show? Cause we all know King Ass a can’t leave Cilla off leash long enough to do her own thing.

This really made me laugh! Thank you!

The cherry on the cake will be a walk on appearance by the Autism Princess honking and then stripping naked before jumping in the pool because Asa will be too busy madly deleting and generally firefighting to notice. It is akin to a Brian Rix farce - I am loving it and almost tempted to set the alarm at 3 am to witness the whole glorious car crash.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.