Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only had that type cheese once when an old boyfriend made me lasagna using that and cottage cheese.
WTF never serve an italian that . I grew up in a house where every week my mother bought a wedge of Parmigiano-Reggiano and it was grated by us...she also made her own ricotta cheese(what can I say the woman was nuts , wasn't the Italian half and loved to cook lol ).
Piggy is no foodie as much as she likes to think she is. She's from the Sandra Lee school of sodium laden cooking.

Reactions: 5
Theres no way Pig would allow that. She can't even tollerate her own daughter much less accept Assholes normal daughter.

Reactions: 6
So ridiculous with Summer crying because she is leaving for a few days.. they always make such a big deal about her leaving. What is it with her 2 other friends crying.... OMG.

Reactions: 16
Theres no way Pig would allow that. She can't even tollerate her own daughter much less accept Assholes normal daughter.
Well if the mother truly didn't want him in her life, what happened that was so bad that she decided that? There's a story buried there.

Reactions: 8
Yes me too! Grated and stored in a mason jar.

Reactions: 4
WOW! Could only squeeze less than an 8 minutes vlog from the best part of 2 days? He really is struggling! And it was all crap!

Reactions: 9
I think she does it to look like Summer. Every single pic of Summer and Abbie has Summer hunkering beside Abbie and hold her hands, or her arm tightly around her while grinning like the Cheshire Cat.
Ooohhh!! I bet you’re right. Keep dreaming . There is not enough photoshop in the universe to make you look even remotely close to Summer.

Reactions: 3
WOW! Could only squeeze less than an 8 minutes vlog from the best part of 2 days? He really is struggling! And it was all crap!
Wasn’t even worth harassing the leg humpers. Guess I’ll check back with them later

Reactions: 8
I grew up in the most southern part of Alabama you can get , no ricotta, (late 50's) so my mother used cottage cheese. I was amazed when I found out there was such a thing as ricotta, lol

Reactions: 4
I have said on here before, that Isa and Asssa’s mum and stepdad, did a trip to Chicago, year before last, where other a couple of photos of buildings, it was NOT discussed ad nauseum, like Assa likes to do, Chicago is near the State where number 2 lives, so when the whole thing blew up, I wondered if it had been a meet up!

Reactions: 6
Well I wasnt the one who brought it up, or the plantations or anything else....but since only my post seemed to offend you I'll be sure to keep myself in check.
I wasn't referring to you Rocket. Never know where my commentscend up hslf the time. No one offended me. Just tired of hearing about it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.