Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh and some may not agree but I honestly and truly believe Asa loves Abbie and is amazing with her the way he takes care of her. Besides the obvious no consistency and exploiting her. But I can tell by the way he is with her and he has a lot of patience for her. P gives off a cold unloving vibe. She can’t stand to be around her and just Abbie’s presence makes P. Only time P makes an attempt to interact with Abbie is when company is over or she’s showing off for the camera. She is very cold to her, not motherly at all and resentful of her. But When I see her with Isaiah she gives off that Mom vibe loving, nurturing, involved. It really bothers me. Abbie didn’t ask to be born and it’s not fair at all to her. I know she’s a very difficult kid but either way that’s your kid!

Reactions: 19
I wish they would buy Abbie some new clothes once in a while. She always seems to have those tight leggings and old t shirts on.
Rarely do you see her in anything new.
Oh but momma 🐖 - she's always dressed to the 9s!
Spending that YT money on her own clothing wants while ignoring Abbie's clothing needs.
Buy her new clothes that are a bit loose. That don't show her pullup. Clothes that give her some dignity.
Her hair just adds to her disheveled street urchin look.
It's really sad how they neglect Abbie.
Maybe the more feral she looks the better for their Autism narrative?
I don't know.
Sure, they're lazy af and that's a lot of it but...
There's got to be more to it than them being lazy.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
O
Then wait til Candy gets home and puts on her dominatrix gear and gets the whip out!😂😂😂😇😉
OMG! Can you imagine Big Mama 🐷Candy in dominatrix gear. Hahaha! Making ” Wide as all outside Wayne” wear a ball gag until he makes his Slimelife daily sales quota. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I wish they would buy Abbie some new clothes once in a while. She always seems to have those tight leggings and old t shirts on.
Rarely do you see her in anything new.
Oh but momma 🐖 - she's always dressed to the 9s!
Spending that YT money on her own clothing wants while ignoring Abbie's clothing needs.
Buy her new clothes that are a bit loose. That don't show her pullup. Clothes that give her some dignity.
Her hair just adds to her disheveled street urchin look.
It's really sad how they neglect Abbie.
Maybe the more feral she looks the better for their Autism narrative?
I don't know.
Sure, they're lazy af and that's a lot of it but...
There's got to be more to it than them being lazy.
IMO.
I feel like if they’re not going out, then she doesn’t get dressed and groomed right. What they don’t understand is that these vlogs are being watched across the world- so filming her is even more exposure than just going out. I was appalled when they started homeschooling her. She was always looking like she just rolled out of bed. Just because she’s not going to the actual school doesn’t mean that she doesn’t “get ready” for school. At least brush her hair. Then he tried to say that he was incorporating that aspect into her homeschool. Yeah right. She looked a mess every single day other than a few sprinkles here and there where she was bathed and clothed properly. Shows a lot about them - take some time to groom your daughter before starting your day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Speaking of pigtails, I have an issue with this look. When they do this to her I want to scream.
Its not cute or attractive. If anything screams "special needs hair" this is it. She isnt 5, and it isnt 1975. She looks like Laura Ingalls.
1592064062782.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel like if they’re not going out, then she doesn’t get dressed and groomed right. What they don’t understand is that these vlogs are being watched across the world- so filming her is even more exposure than just going out. I was appalled when they started homeschooling her. She was always looking like she just rolled out of bed. Just because she’s not going to the actual school doesn’t mean that she doesn’t “get ready” for school. At least brush her hair. Then he tried to say that he was incorporating that aspect into her homeschool. Yeah right. She looked a mess every single day other than a few sprinkles here and there where she was bathed and clothed properly. Shows a lot about them - take some time to groom your daughter before starting your day.
Yup.
Then throwing her (literally) in the pool for baths.
It was obvious because her hair was greasier than usual.
Like it hadn't had shampoo in it for a few days.
They nasty af.
IMO.

• Sick
  • Heart
Speaking of pigtails, I have an issue with this look. When they do this to her I want to scream.
Its not cute or attractive. If anything screams "special needs hair" this is it. She isnt 5, and it isnt 1975. She looks like Laura Ingalls.
View attachment 153233
It reminds me of Pippi Longstocking! I grew up overseas, so not sure if people in the US are familiar with Pippi. But she was a crazy/ mischievous kid with no parents ... not sure what happened to her mom but dad got lost at sea... so she had to fend for herself. She always had the two braided pigtails.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those two are Florida girls according to the older vlogs. I think one of them went to school with summer in nyc ... maybe that’s the confusion. Idk... but he said they didn’t know how many people were coming over due to lack of communication.
Lol
I bet noone else showed...thus the reason he filmed none of it.

Abbie's hair has been discussed ad nauseam.

I think they try their best to keep her hair pulled up but it seems to be thin and fine so it comes down easily. She rocks, she messes with it, she pulls blankets over her head, it is hard to keep her from her face and eyes. They do braids, tails, buns all sorts of things. I bet she will only be still for putting her hair up for a few minutes, so get it done quickly. I see Asa pushing her hair from her face quite often, he took it out of her mouth in the last video.

Have you seen them doing a haircut with Abbie? She fights and will not sit still. I believe cuts are far and few between for that purpose. Bangs would be cute and may help but they need to be trimmed often.

Think if you were in charge of Abbie's hair....I am sure it is very hard to keep up with.
It's long because A&P want it that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I bet noone else showed...thus the reason he filmed none of it.
I agree. Even if the partiers didnt want to be on camera, he would have filmed a shot from inside the house looking out to show the kids, but without detail. They like to be the hosts with the most, they wouldnt have been able to resist showing off the "kids" enjoying their pool. Not to mention its always a photo-op- Abbie sitting cross legged in the middle of the crowd with a long windy comment about how everyone loves their sweet girl and wants her included.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought the same thing the other day when i watched the other vlog the other day where abby didn't want to hug her...her the mom feeling a lil bit but she have to remember ..you don't have time for me..i dont have time for you..and i totally agree with you after all she did admit she's not a mother figure
In the past two vlogs, 🐷 seems constantly annoyed with Abbie. There were a few occasions of eye rolls, dirty looks, etc. I know everyone can’t be rainbows and unicorns all the time, but it hurts my feeling a little for Abbie. As for Big 🐷, the cheese monster, it just makes the case that she is a Lard Laden C U Next Tuesday! Grrrr! 😡
90EAC30D-A9A6-4182-AD69-8E9DE2A545C1.png
13B8DD5F-AB4B-4877-BC6E-C5B1B524FEAF.png
F9AEDB0D-7158-4DE6-8BB2-3DBE745F6063.png

OH here we go! Definitely going to be a clickbait vlog. He posted something like “great day until the big snake attack” Ughh
Well, I’m sure we all know it wasn’t Assa Maasive’s big snake!🍆😳🍆
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
In the past two vlogs, 🐷 seems constantly annoyed with Abbie. There were a few occasions of eye rolls, dirty looks, etc. I know everyone can’t be rainbows and unicorns all the time, but it hurts my feeling a little for Abbie. As for Big 🐷, the cheese monster, it just makes the case that she is a Lard Laden C U Next Tuesday! Grrrr! 😡
View attachment 153253View attachment 153255View attachment 153256

Well, I’m sure we all know it wasn’t Assa Maasive’s big snake!🍆😳🍆
😂😂😂
More like little shrimpie. 🍤 Does her tshirt really say beach babe? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cilla and her cheese. And who dresses up like this for a pool party?

View attachment 153189
Ugh! Not to mention there is 650 lbs of human flesh in this picture. Gluttonous Hogs! 🐽

I think this is rather disgusting...as nasty as that damn MIO crap they put in water. What the hell...can they not read or do any research on what is food and what is NOT food? The 3rd ingredient is that seasoning mix is MSG. I could make a much better dip, dressing or anything I want with fresh herbs.
I agree 1000%. It’s unnecessary. MSG has the potential for many side effects. Much like the artificial sweetener and food coloring in those stupid MIO drops! It’s almost like they are trying to keep their daughter an uncontrollable disaster.😏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
More like little shrimpie. 🍤 Does her tshirt really say beach babe? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It does lol. And practically painted on. Why oh why is she wearing things that are too small?? Anyone can cram into a shirt thats a couple sizes down, but that doesnt mean we should!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
1592067744380.png

Ingredients: Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Cellulose Powder, Potassium Sorbate To Protect Flavor

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It does lol. And practically painted on. Why oh why is she wearing things that are too small?? Anyone can cram into a shirt thats a couple sizes down, but that doesnt mean we should!
Because she thinks she's skinny now that she lost 1/4 of her total weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.