Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A likes big butts and he can lie... (had to change the song to fit a habitual šŸ¤„ liar.)

PS.... piggy ate her tooth. šŸ¤«šŸ˜‰
I also wonder what she tells that dentist under the influence of nitrous. I hate my husband, my daughter is a disappointment, Iā€™m in love with my son.. oh to be a fly on the wall..
LOL. Nitrous doesn't make you do that at all.

Also, once the mask is off and the patient is breathing room air, the effects wear off within a minute. When P said she couldn't drive home after having it I knew that was a big fat lie. She must have taken valium or something else.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just noticed how pretty Summer looks in this picture. She looks tan and healthly, she lost that Maass pallor. Guess thats what happens when you get out of the house and hang out with people your own age.
Summer- you in danger girl! (my favorite Whoopi line lol)
GET OUT OF THERE.
Iā€™ve always thought Summer has a nice bod. Her thighs, shoulders and arms are defined and what not... I know some people have been asking if sheā€™s prego but sheā€™s not... it was just eating at that house (I think). My stomach gets that way right before my period. Sorry for TMI but I think weā€™re all adults here.

A likes big butts and he can lie... (had to change the song to fit a habitual šŸ¤„ liar.)

I also wonder what she tells that dentist under the influence of nitrous. I hate my husband, my daughter is a disappointment, Iā€™m in love with my son.. oh to be a fly on the wall..
And Summer is my girlfriend, not Abs, and also Assman uses her for eye candy to work up enough courage to hump me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is strictly conjecture, made up in my mind. I wonder if they guilted Summer into letting them give her another party? I mean seriously? She had a party at home with her family and Isaiah, Becca and friends. That is just too weird to me. Will be interesting to see how many people are at this party. We still need to be careful about this virus.
They are afraid of Summer having her own thoughts and becoming her own person. I think they panicked when she moved to New York. Priscilla kept leaving comments on all her videos saying how much they loved and missed her.

The whole opening her presents in the kitchen just gave me such a weird vibe. No one was involved but Asa, Priscilla and Abbie. Why didnā€™t her friends come up to see what she got? Just all around weird.

Iā€™ve always thought Summer has a nice bod. Her thighs, shoulders and arms are defined and what not... I know some people have been asking if sheā€™s prego but sheā€™s not... it was just eating at that house (I think). My stomach gets that way right before my period. Sorry for TMI but I think weā€™re all adults here.
Summer is an athlete. She had a very toned body until she moved in with the Maass. All they do is eat out and eat crap food. I donā€™t think she makes her own meals.....I believe she acts as a third child and letā€™s them cook for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Omg she just did a quick lipstick momma video. You hear Abbie in the background. She says can you come say hi they are all saying hi. Unless I couldnā€™t see messages I saw one say hi. The others said it after Abbie cane over. Exploit your kid some more. Thereā€™s something going on with P she seems depressed or something.

Reactions: 13
Omg she just did a quick lipstick momma video. You hear Abbie in the background. She says can you come say hi they are all saying hi. Unless I couldnā€™t see messages I saw one say hi. The others said it after Abbie cane over. Exploit your kid some more. Thereā€™s something going on with P she seems depressed or something.
I think depressed is the last thing she is.
As long as that Slimelife money is coming in, she's on top of the world.
All that witch cares about is herself and money.
In that order.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think depressed is the last thing she is.
As long as that Slimelife money is coming in, she's on top of the world.
All that witch cares about is herself and money.
In that order.
IMO.
Can you imagine Priscilla getting down on the floor and playing with Abbie and her toys?

Yeah neither can I.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I also think she has a nice body..shoot I would kill to have her body!

Reactions: 7
They are afraid of Summer having her own thoughts and becoming her own person. I think they panicked when she moved to New York. Priscilla kept leaving comments on all her videos saying how much they loved and missed her.

The whole opening her presents in the kitchen just gave me such a weird vibe. No one was involved but Asa, Priscilla and Abbie. Why didnā€™t her friends come up to see what she got? Just all around weird.

Summer is an athlete. She had a very toned body until she moved in with the Maass. All they do is eat out and eat crap food. I donā€™t think she makes her own meals.....I believe she acts as a third child and letā€™s them cook for her.
I know she used to play volleyball... is she still playing at the new college now? Once an athlete doesnā€™t mean youā€™ll always be one. Looks like she keeps up with daily exercise, which is great. Just gotta commend her hot bod!

I also think she has a nice body..shoot I would kill to have her body!
Yep! I always played a sport - soccer, cross country, swimming- I think you get more muscle retention that way and can still be sexy af years later... as long as you at least run or do something. Go Summer!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I know she used to play volleyball... is she still playing at the new college now? Once an athlete doesnā€™t mean youā€™ll always be one. Looks like she keeps up with daily exercise, which is great. Just gotta commend her hot bod!

Yep! I always played a sport - soccer, cross country, swimming- I think you get more muscle retention that way and can still be sexy af years later... as long as you at least run or do something. Go Summer!
She made a vlog about volleyball ending.

Reactions: 4

A total eclipse of the sun

I think with Abbie being at home for so long the reality of their long term situation is hitting home. Isaiah going, Summer eventually going, just her Arsewipe and Abbie for the rest of her life, Iā€™d be depressed too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I just noticed how pretty Summer looks in this picture. She looks tan and healthly, she lost that Maass pallor. Gues thats what happens when you get out of the house and hang out with people your own age.
Summer- you in danger girl! (my favorite Whoopi line lol)
GET OUT OF THERE.
Whoppiā€™s line from ā€œGhostā€ ? Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She made a vlog about volleyball ending.

Good video to show good sportsmanship - literally had flashbacks . Itā€™s sad that she didnā€™t decide to keep playing though. I guess Isaiah is not gonna play football either.

They are afraid of Summer having her own thoughts and becoming her own person. I think they panicked when she moved to New York. Priscilla kept leaving comments on all her videos saying how

Priscilla will always want Summer to be the daughter she'll never have. That's why she clings so tight to Summer. If she'd let Asa just be a dad to his love child then she would have her and not need to cling to Summer so much

Good video to show good sportsmanship - literally had flashbacks . Itā€™s sad that she didnā€™t decide to keep playing though. I guess Isaiah is not gonna play football either.
Im wondering if her not playing at this college had more to do with the arrangement of her living with A&P. Because it would definitely cut into her time of being able to help out with Abbie.

And Isaiah, I honestly donā€™t think he will play because I donā€™t mean this to be insulting but he really isnā€™t college football material. I could see if they also have just a club but not the actual college team.

These comments are from the vlog Autism meltdown in public/she had a tough day. There are so many comments that Assa didn't get to to delete. Go to comments and click the lil 3 line thing and change comments to newest and one guy went back and fourth with Assa. It was too long to screenshot on my phone. But Assa did not like it neither did there "fans"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Wayne still trying to sell the mens LL stuff? If so, this is pretty shady of P.
Sign him to your team, announce hes selling, the BOOM
you swoop in and push it yourself.
Hope that 10 bucks you made off his starter kit was worth it.
Garbage heifer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.