Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the heck are you talking about? Do you think she has a tooth she takes in and out? Good grief.....

Anyway...I do not believe P has any facial nerve damage or Bell's Palsy, it is just the way she is.

I hated seeing Isaiah hugging Abbie and Asa joking about it. I have made comments like this all along about physically forcing Abbie in hugs or play. That is 100% wrong. They should ask for a hug and if she says "no" then back the duck off. I swear her tantrums are totally because of how she is treated, they aggravate and confuse the hell out of that girl.

I just do not get this disability exploitation on YT. Now every parent with a special needs child seems to feel the pull to film them and get views and apparently money as well. It is absurd to me. If parents really want to help one another, private forums would be much better to share their experience and info.

That Fooley Living couple are a prime example of wanting special needs kids to film. Her first son is Autistic, her second son she finally got diagnosed and she swore her baby was going to be autistic too. It's like she is wishing it to be true. WTF?

She behaved just like a 2 year old. Those flimsy scoops could easily be broken by a toddler, she bent the handle and it snapped. Big deal. I wouldn't care of she sat down either, it's just grass with some dew on it...another no big deal for me and a toddler.

Telling her to pinch was totally wrong. They have taught her to do that and now she does...just like a toddler.
It's not so much that if she does something wrong that it has to be something major. It's the whole idea of her learning the word no.

The entire damn lot of them is weird and awkward.
IMO.
Makes perfect sense to me. šŸ˜œ
But Asssa says he lives all the people around and the chaos...his word! He also called them his 'loved ones'. Yuck.
Between him and P pining away about how hard its gonna be when Isaiah leaves..I'll believe he actually goes when I see it.

Yā€™all see this? What an Ass.
Oh yeah he's a total ass.

The straw looks like it is Coke not water. Another Pig lie.
Hahaha....I was thinking the same thing. Yep right. Water. Okay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Apparently Asa has invented a word for Abbie's attitude (abbitude), but I still don't think she gives them attitude. She is just exhausted sometimes or she doesn't understand what's going on. But I guess they are attached to the Typical Teenager idea.
Yes, Abbie is biologically a teenager. But that doesn't mean that she will behave in a typical way, especially considering the fact she's disabled. And she shouldn't be expected to act like one, it's not realistic right now.

Reactions: 18
I donā€™t know for sure what sheā€™s got going on but it looks like sometimes she has no tooth there and sometimes she does. Weird!!!! Maybe sometimes itā€™s just more noticeable
isn't there a temporary tooth (called a flippper)that you can pop in and out? I think some Hollywood celebs use this.

Reactions: 8
During her Q&A people kept asking if they watch these channels. She ignored all of those questions.

Also someone kept asking if it bothers her when people call Abbie cute. Eventually the person paid $2.00 to ask the question and it still went ignored and Priscilla didnā€™t even say thank you.

They are just so rude. What did she think people were going to ask her? TBH I think ppl are mostly interested in her because sheā€™s Abbies mom.
I didnt get to watch her q&a.
People actually had to pay $2 to ask her a question???

• Angry
  • Sad
I didnt get to watch her q&a.
People actually had to pay $2 to ask her a question???
No. She was supposedly guaranteed to answer the question if you paid but then she actually didnā€™t answer some questions that people paid to ask. One weirdo paid and kept asking if Abbie could be their friend. And honestly this person came off as creepy they didnā€™t come off like they were disabled themselves they came across like it was nefarious. That was kind strange. But she ignored a lot of questions. A was also behind the scenes deleting comments and questions that they didnā€™t like and want up and blocking people too.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why would we?
She's a weirdo who is 22/23 years old and calls a profoundly IDD girl her best friend.
I feel safe in my belief that her circle of friends is extremely small regardless of where it is.
Lol I said a few days ago I couldnā€™t believe that Abbie wasnā€™t sent with Isaiah or becca to go to summers party. Now here they are bringing the ā€œpartyā€ to Abbie. All those kids are some weirdos. You wouldnā€™t catch me dead at that house especially at their ages. Those girls need to get a life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
hi everybody!! brand new here and feel so relieved to find yā€™all... the quarantine sucked me into FatheringAutism.. like super hard. It was cringey from the start but I couldnā€™t seem to stop.. but the more I watched the more I realized how fucked up the whole family is. Arrogant and condescending and nothing but phony. I could go on for hours but everything thatā€™s been said here is 100% accurate...And I did notice there was never one negative comment on their pages.. how insecure can you be? Posting such polarizing things and then never opening up for discussion. This is my new safe space lol. If only we can get others to see through their BS...

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I think they take advantage of Summer. I donā€™t think she honestly thinks Abbie is her best friend. My niece was taken advantage of by a family she was nannying for. It took us 2 yrs to get her to see it. I hope Sumner goes home and stays home.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Apparently Asa has invented a word for Abbie's attitude (abbitude), but I still don't think she gives them attitude. She is just exhausted sometimes or she doesn't understand what's going on. But I guess they are attached to the Typical Teenager idea.
Yes, Abbie is biologically a teenager. But that doesn't mean that she will behave in a typical way, especially considering the fact she's disabled. And she shouldn't be expected to act like one, it's not realistic right now.
THIS!! šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘

Let me preface by saying that yes, Abbie has her 'bratty' times or moods - However, I think for the most part what we're seeing is Abbie feeling ignored, feeling frustrated, being mentally and/or physically exhausted, having so much she wants to communicate but either doesn't know how or can't because of her limited signing repertoire and options on her tablet.
I'm not saying Abbie is perfect and blameless. Not at all. But just imagine being in her position where so many things can affect how she feels, how she perceives things, and it can be any combination of these things at any time. Then add in her extremely limited means of communication combined with her parents, her caregivers dismissing her or ignoring her most of the time or in this case - saying she's got "Abbitude"... imagine how very very frustrated and exasperated YOU would be if you were in Abbie's position??

I don't think it's fair to just write off Abbie as just being an undisciplined wild brat all the time. Try to put yourself in her shoes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think they take advantage of Summer. I donā€™t think she honestly thinks Abbie is her best friend. My niece was taken advantage of by a family she was nannying for. It took us 2 yrs to get her to see it. I hope Sumner goes home and stays home.
I hope sheā€™s not staying with them for another 2 years.

• Wow
what exactly are their plans with the RV?? Living in it and touring the countryside year-round?? Taking Abbi e out of school?
I donā€™t think Abby will qualify for grant much longer (she has lost so many skills she had in past two years) and you know prissier doesnā€™t think she should have to pay for her childrenā€™s education. They will make up some fancy lie about how they decided that Abby will do better with adventure. Assa is already starting to freak out about being left with just him to do all the care for Abby. They will spend a lot of time with Isaiah in little house.

Reactions: 5
I wonder the same thing. It's easy to get sucked into things you don't want to when you are young, naive and too nice to say no. Maybe they did sound good at the time but why didnt her parents step in? I know she is an adult but shes still young and we all have made dumb decisions. Sometimes you still need a parent to guide you in the right direction or tell you when something is not a good idea. I would be very vocal about my daughter staying on a pool house with a bathroom that she has to go outside to get to.

• Heart
I sure do not know all the new tit in dentistry generally they put a crown on an implant peg and not a removable partial. I can't imagine how a one tooth temp partial would work for this. I also could have missed part of a vlog about it but I have never seen a tooth in that place where she got extractions.
Itā€™s called a flipper I guess. Iā€™m not a dentist but I know a toothless grin when I see one šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are so creepy with their whole ā€œ our non verbal IDD kid has college kids as friendsā€ bs. I bet they paid Summer double time and paid her friends too just for this vlog. Definition of a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.