Fathering Autism #28 Wet dog smells and laundry in a pile. Nose rubs & pool baths. Oh so vile!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's nothing for you to be ashamed of or to"shoot you down" for. I struggle with weight problems too, I know what it's like.

As such, I think you & I (and quite a few other members here who also have issues w/ weight) can tell quite clearly that P is bullshitting with so much of her weight loss and food issues.

Reactions: 16
she got snippy?! I didn't notice. But she's always so snotty I probably didn't notice lol

I would need training wheels lol.
I would have to get the bike off the bike rack in the garage without dropping it. My husband installed a bike rack that he can access easily, because he's 6 ft tall. We had one of our rare arguments about it at the time. Now we pretend like the bike rack isn't there, even though we can both see it. Easier to just take a walk.

Reactions: 11
It's always made me mad. I know, I know, everyone loves Isaiah but I can barely tolerate him. This is one reason why. He should've stopped grabbing, hugging, wrestling, ticking, booping, and all the other crap he does to her year's ago. He can still treat her as a toddler without invading her physical space.

Reactions: 16
If the peloton won't be here till the end of June, what were those Peloton boxes we spotted in the background a week or two ago??

Reactions: 8
If the peloton won't be here till the end of June, what were those Peloton boxes we spotted in the background a week or two ago??
The special shoes and pedals they ordered.

The actual bike does not come in boxes like that. They deliver it and set it up

Reactions: 3
she got snippy?! I didn't notice. But she's always so snotty I probably didn't notice lol

I would need training wheels lol.
She got real snotty in the kitchen when she opened the fridge and they were talking about his beard. I mean she’s usually snotty but today a few times she got pissy with him.

Reactions: 8
Man I hope they vlog P in her Peloton gear. I don't think they will. They will say she's using it. Just like her walks, the treadmill and swimming laps everyday.

Reactions: 13
You look much thinner then your sizes

We have to find the vlog where she has her 6 month checkup with her Dr ( I brought this up before) she asked him “are you happy with my results so far?” It was so cringy bc he didn’t answer right away, he paused, then said that SHE had to be happy...I’m going to look for it later tonight I want to watch it again, I never look for old vlogs I guess there’s no art to it so it may take me awhile

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I was just thinking....
With all the fuked up shit these people do, have done in the past and will continue doing, what will it take for the leghumpers to see them for what they really are?
Maybe it will be the Slimelife scam?
Or one of them going to prison for tax or Medicaid respite fraud?
What will it take???

Reactions: 15
Bravo, I’m agree with it all

I know this is a small reply but see when she deliberately broke the measuring cup in today’s vlog? He didn’t say a word, kinda mumbled “oh mom isn’t going to like that” why couldn’t he immediately tell her we don’t break things on purpose!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I predict a leghumper will drain their bank account to give to the massives for a product or service not rendered by the massives and the leghumper sues the massives for everything

ok funny but far fetched I know

But wait, don’t the leghumpers already drain their bank accounts for these fools

Reactions: 9
I agree that Isaiah has been and still is pushed to the side by A&P. They definitely need to dedicate more time for just Isaiah.
When it comes to Abbie - I feel conflicted. While I do agree with what you're saying, at the same time tho - Abbie is not an NT kid who can entertain herself or be left unsupervised. Abbie's conditions of IDD and autism are at such a severe level that she needs to be closely supervised otherwise she can run rampant and destroy things around the house, hurt herself, potentially hurt one of the pets.
I agree that if she's fussing at a restaurant or whatever, have one of them stay out in the car with her or go home (if they take two cars) and let everyone else stay.
I'm not defending A&P but because Abbie has such high needs and requires such close supervision, a lot of the times things have to be worked around her.

Ummm.. it isn't A&P's fault that Abbie has the mentality of a two year old. That's no one's fault. It's the result of how her brain is wired due to the IDD and Autism. A&P definitely need to be more diligent and consistent in disciplining Abbie and not allowing her to get away with bad behaviors. She could definitely be further along if A&P were more on top of it. But that still doesn't change that her mentality is what it is.

Reactions: 6
I think about this a lot....his first daughter and the scandal just blew right over. And everyday they gain brand new fansies who know nothing about it.
I mean talk about scuzzy.
Family vlog/marriage goals my ass.

Reactions: 14
I couldn’t believe that when he said “pinch him” wtf!

Reactions: 12
Oh yeah, did anyone else catch Asa mentioning that P is a "real YT" now because she got approached by the Fit Fab Fun people?
Such an influencer!
We'll see that # soon.
Oh and they approached her in the past and she always said no,are we supposed to be impressed with that?

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t believe that when he said “pinch him” wtf!
They must get off on the sadistic play between Abbie and Isaiah.
Why encourage that?
I always discouraged mine from sadistically tormenting each other.
So did most of the other moms.
Normal people don't encourage that bullshit.
They are vile through and through.
IMO.

Reactions: 19
Abbie deserves body autonomy like anyone else. As soon as she gives signs she wants to let go, Isaiah needs to back off.
And she doesn't have short hair because it looks "special needs"? They said that?! Like there is something wrong with that even though that is what their daughter IS. She had short hair for a few years. If they think it looks better this way, that's one thing. But to mask something so fundamentally a part of who she is as a person?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.