Fathering Autism #27 Lies, fake tears & flaunting. Look both ways and keep honking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been keeping up with her step father's (wayne) video's from P's FB (her personal page). I don't want to say anything bad about the guy, he seems a tad confused at times....P gets on there and comments during his lives. At one point she says " looking good Waynee boy" . I thought that was an odd way to address him. Maybe just me. I think he has 3 videos up now and each one of them the endings are funny. Have you ever watched those videos of old people trying to figure out how to work a new camera and they are confused...thinking it's off and its on.....etc? Well apparently P's mother struggles with turning FB live on and off. One of the videos she has to turn the camera around and we get a very unflattering view of her... this last one you can tell she's trying to turn it off and Wayne's shaking his head...the camera goes off for a second, comes back on, he's still shaking his head.... anyway, it's funny and worth taking a peek at. Just watch the very last few minutes of each one.:ROFLMAO::LOL:o_O:unsure:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I see no weight loss here. Unless her spanx push it all up and that's why she looks like someone over inflated her.

View attachment 146089
OMG these arms!😶
Damn, she's not even fourty years old! What a crappy way of living.
She' ll never know what it feels like to live in a body without carrying tons of weight on her poor bones.
Never know how it feels to run without pain or the joy to feel good in her own skin.
She waisted the best years of her live with overeating unhealthy food and her foolish husbandis is not better.
What a waste of lifetime!

Reactions: 18
The average human brain doesn't finish maturing until 25 years of age - regardless of sex (the idea that girls' brains emotionally and intellectually mature faster is highly misleading). Does that mean that 23 year-olds should be tried as juveniles? No. But it does suggest that we should maybe give the average 18-20 year old a bit of slack when it comes to things like impulse control and predicting future consequences.

As has been mentioned, experience is also a huge factor in maturity. Isaiah has been extremely sheltered and still lives at home - he hasn't experienced life as an adult yet. While he has absolutely done things that have made me roll my eyes, my hope is that once he's away from the influence of A&P his better nature will develop and he won't become as narcissistic. I think the first few weeks of school will probably be a bit rough for him, but I can also see him really flourishing away from the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've been keeping up with her step father's (wayne) video's from P's FB (her personal page). I don't want to say anything bad about the guy, he seems a tad confused at times....P gets on there and comments during his lives. At one point she says " looking good Waynee boy" . I thought that was an odd way to address him. Maybe just me. I think he has 3 videos up now and each one of them the endings are funny. Have you ever watched those videos of old people trying to figure out how to work a new camera and they are confused...thinking it's off and its on.....etc? Well apparently P's mother struggles with turning FB live on and off. One of the videos she has to turn the camera around and we get a very unflattering view of her... this last one you can tell she's trying to turn it off and Wayne's shaking his head...the camera goes off for a second, comes back on, he's still shaking his head.... anyway, it's funny and worth taking a peek at. Just watch the very last few minutes of each one.:ROFLMAO::LOL:o_O:unsure:
I think her father looks like Truman Capote.

1591389856805.png

OMG these arms!😶
Damn, she's not even fourty years old! What a crappy way of living.
She' ll never know what it feels like to live in a body without carrying tons of weight on her poor bones.
Never know how it feels to run without pain or the joy to feel good in her own skin.
She waisted the best years of her live with overeating unhealthy food and her foolish husbandis is not better.
What a waste of lifetime!
I agree but she'll tell you she's comfortable in her own skin no matter what her weight is. All 350 pounds of skin, but she's comfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this on FB? I am blocked, so I can watch but not comment.

Asa interupts and takes over any dialogue they have so I am glad she is doing this as well. This may be the biggest tit show since Jamaica.
Facebook and YouTube

Reactions: 3
I'm very disturbed by THESE pics.😂
Check out her extremely prominent crows feet. It looks more like a chicken foot to me.
I don't think I have ever seen such a prominent foot print under an eye!!
Way to represent skin care. That mortuary make up does wonders!!😜
At least she has a purdy new head wrap!! 😂😂😂😂
Why are her crows feet a different color than her skin? Is she trying to paint them away or something? She's a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I agree with you in principle but where I live 18 is an adult . I have seen a lot of serious damage done by children under 18. Some children are innocent but I don’t think you can generalise,
18 may be an adult under the law and on paper but in reality it's a different story. Your brain isn't finished growing until you're around 23-25 years old. At 18, you haven't had very much real life experience which affects your judgement and decision-making. 18 yrs old is still a kid, to me. Even if it's legally considered an adult.

Interesting that P wants to do a live Q&A without Assa being there. This could be good...for us...haha. she has a hard time answering questions during her live shows doing make up. She ignores most questions asked. She said a 'get to know me' immediately I thought she means a get to know my stance on things that are probably different than Assa's, since she doesn't want him there. It should be interesting for sure and I plan to be there asking some questions. We all should!
She doesn't want him as a guest because she knows he'll just be talking over her the whole time. :rolleyes:

The average human brain doesn't finish maturing until 25 years of age - regardless of sex (the idea that girls' brains emotionally and intellectually mature faster is highly misleading). Does that mean that 23 year-olds should be tried as juveniles? No. But it does suggest that we should maybe give the average 18-20 year old a bit of slack when it comes to things like impulse control and predicting future consequences.

As has been mentioned, experience is also a huge factor in maturity. Isaiah has been extremely sheltered and still lives at home - he hasn't experienced life as an adult yet. While he has absolutely done things that have made me roll my eyes, my hope is that once he's away from the influence of A&P his better nature will develop and he won't become as narcissistic. I think the first few weeks of school will probably be a bit rough for him, but I can also see him really flourishing away from the family.
All of this! 100 Percent!! YES!!

Reactions: 10
How do you know he didn't do those things? He rides scooters, camps, he does dress very quirky and loves weird socks, he has had friends over a lot, I am sure he annoyed his parents-what young boy hasn't? We do not know if he snuck and did anything, now would we? We do not know what he has done with "girls", he has girls as friends and has had girlfriends and dates. You have no clue what boundaries he has pushed and his parents may not know either.

They traveled, went to the beach and pools, camped. He had a childhood for heaven's sake.

First people say he is too immature to do anything for himself, then that he is forced to grow up too fast.

It is all speculation.
It was posted on here a couple days ago.....go watch his video he submitted for a scholarship, he clearly states he wasn’t able to do the things other kids do, or have people over because of Abbie.

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised they even let Isaiah go to a protest.
I mean this is the same kid who just a few weeks ago had to ask permission to play video games and still had mommy hovering over his schooling.
I wonder if P made big strong Asa go to watch him lol
With that i think they trying to score another point

Reactions: 8
Isaiah is by no means perfect and blameless. He's screwed up and he's said dumb things. But I think that's true for just about everyone at his age. I know I said and did a lot of stupid tit at his age. The difference was my parents weren't vloggers who filmed or talked about it and made it public viewing for 100s or 1000s of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh give over. People step into the road all the time in front of cars. It’s happened in front of mine a couple of times and I’ve only been driving little over a year. Just use a crosswalk, lazy ppl.
well yes pedestrians can surely be lazy. But that wasnt my point. Ot was how Isaiah spoke about that person....whom at the time of the incident...he had absolutely zero knowledge about.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So why is Asshole suddenly hating on his beloved DD!? 🤔
Maybe he was told once and for all that they will not and never will sponsor them! 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.