Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so not important, but I remember a controversy about flouride in a city I used to live in and it made me go look it up. Turns out that they add flouride to the water in every city I have ever lived in and I must be really bored to have spent time researching that! LOL
Yeah, it’s determined by the city. Not sure though if we are supposed to be concerned if Abbie is getting enough fluoride or too much? Or what? 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She
Right...these were just the looters last night. The peaceful protest was Saturday and then the looters showed up and ruined it for them.

The only thing I took from yesterdays vlog...and it might have already been said...is they keep going on about P's small meals. That had me laughing!
Must be going back to the rules she should have been following. She is trying to reset her pouch. Supposed to eat VERY SMALL amount of food every 4 to 5 hours to retrain your brain so to speak. Then every 6 to 7 hours, etc. Eventually you will learb to eat small amounts onlt when hungry. She keeps throwing the whole thing off when she overeats even just once in a day or eats between the four hours. And no alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I used MIO once and never again.
Let's just say they must not have their own septic system or they are giving the city sewer system a work out.
I know TMI and could have just been my reaction but never again 😒.
Now off to the naughty cushionless couch corner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That’s not true (at least where I live) l live in Oregon and my town and some surrounding cities have fluoride in the water. (I live just outside city limits, on a well so don’t have fluoride in my water.)
Ok sorry everywhere I lived it’s been not allowed because of health reasons. I figured that was mandatory across the board being there have been lawsuits and big payouts.

Reactions: 1
Yeah, it’s determined by the city. Not sure though if we are supposed to be concerned if Abbie is getting enough fluoride or too much? Or what? 🤓
The point I was trying to make was that Abbie was happily drinking water, and recently seemed to be getting artificial flavoured sugar drops put in. Surely this would lead to problems with her teeth, and digestive system ( artificial sugar causes anal leakage 😜). Are there any health benefits from drinking mio flavoured water? People were pointing out, that Abbie had not seen a dentist ( vlog wise) and brushing her teeth properly seems to be infrequent, and eating all the crap P cooks, and take outs, I just don’t see the point in adding more sugar.
She is in the age group now for getting wisdom teeth, and with her jaw/ ‘bite’ problems, and lack of effective communication, having those new erupting teeth constantly bathed in sugar is only going to lead to pain.
Sorry for the rant, healthy teeth and digestion have always been my focus when I was working with children, as my leukaemia is destroying the enamel on my teeth, leaving just bone and fillings, resulting in 12 removals, 4-5 more to go, and no replacement dentures as I have a latex allergy!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I am super late and this topic is done, but I still wanted to say something. In regards to hobbies and age, I think it's dangerous to assume you grow out of stuff. I'm 34, and I still love pokemon (and buy all the games), I love pink and glitter and get excited for princess movies, I've been loving the crap out of animal crossing new horizons. I draw in my spare time.

As a child, I was extremely limited by what my guardians allowed. (I was in foster care) I wasnt allowed cartoons or toys. Nobody but me can control what I buy (except the wallet). Half the wonder of being an adult for me is having autonomy. Life is short- all the best stuff in life shouldnt be stuck in a very short time of your life.

I really think things are just things- no gender or age has any more right to a certain thing than any other!

Hope you all are doing well! I've broken out in full body hives (I took meds this morning) and I'm so itchy!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is it only me that finds it disgusting that pigzilla has convinced her elderly vulnerable step dad into selling her waxy rubbish. It's vile and sickening to see this. She's a horrible human being '

• Heart
  • Angry
I am super late and this topic is done, but I still wanted to say something. In regards to hobbies and age, I think it's dangerous to assume you grow out of stuff. I'm 34, and I still love pokemon (and buy all the games), I love pink and glitter and get excited for princess movies, I've been loving the crap out of animal crossing new horizons. I draw in my spare time.

As a child, I was extremely limited by what my guardians allowed. (I was in foster care) I wasnt allowed cartoons or toys. Nobody but me can control what I buy (except the wallet). Half the wonder of being an adult for me is having autonomy. Life is short- all the best stuff in life shouldnt be stuck in a very short time of your life.

I really think things are just things- no gender or age has any more right to a certain thing than any other!

Hope you all are doing well! I've broken out in full body hives (I took meds this morning) and I'm so itchy!
Love everything you said....up to the hives
Soak in an oatmeal bath and feel better 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She
Right...these were just the looters last night. The peaceful protest was Saturday and then the looters showed up and ruined it for them.

The only thing I took from yesterdays vlog...and it might have already been said...is they keep going on about P's small meals. That had me laughing!
Must be going back to the rules she should have been following. She is trying to reset her pouch. Supposed to eat VERY SMALL amount of food every 4 to 5 hours to retrain your brain so to speak. Then every 6 to 7 hours, etc. Eventually you will learb to eat small amounts onlt when hungry. She keeps throwing the whole thing off when she overeats even just once in a day or eats between the four hours. And no alcohol.

In
Is it only me that finds it disgusting that pigzilla has convinced her elderly vulnerable step dad into selling her waxy rubbish. It's vile and sickening to see this. She's a horrible human being '
In yesterdays vlog they were making all kinds of excuses why Wayne is selling this crap now.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Found this old picture, Abbie looks to be about a year or so old. Cilla was packing on the pounds then too.

1591041171110.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Happy B-day to Stripe
She ain't the type
To beat around the bush
About anything...even Prilly's tush
She says the truth she dont lie
And my oh my
We love her posts
So here's our toasts...
To Stripe...Happy Birthday!
HAHAH that is awesome! Happy birthday @Stripe69

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's his high school jacket - he won't be wearing that at App State! Give the kid a break. He's the victim of bad genes and his mother's horrific idea of healthy eating!
You're right.
But seeing his parents eating like fattening pig without no limit, constandly wolfing fat meals and fast foot, with morbidely obese bodies while not even 40 years old, she should know better.

well she swallows the toothpaste water when “brushing” her teeth.... and most of our toothpaste has fluoride if I’m not mistaken.

Last edited:
just got back from my son’s house , we had a lovely meal in the garden and I saw my beautiful grandkids. I couldn't touch them but to see them after eleven weeks was wonderful. I’m a sentimental old fool.
Just like to say extra special thanks for the funny rhyme about me, my son loved it.
❤❤❤

• Heart
Found this old picture, Abbie looks to be about a year or so old. Cilla was packing on the pounds then too.

View attachment 143298
She was already obese as a young mother. The best years of her live she' spending in an unattraktive, unfit body.
I'm married for decades. We got together whe i was 18 and he 23 years old.
Honestly, he would have left me too if i had put on weight like Mrs. Massive as a young girl. At that age it's not enjoyable to get privat with an obese partner.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Not directed at you...but omg.
I didn't say people who turn 40 should take up needlepoint and wait to die. I said the Maass have no adult friends and no adult interests.
They spend all day on social media. They hang with Abbies besties.
Asa had no interest in photography until Isaiah wanted a camera.
Has anyone seen anything that would be a topic of conversation with him other than cameras or autism?
Even in the vlogs they talk about how "cool" and "hip" they are. They are not well rounded people.

hope you feel better! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.