Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@GrabPOPCORNnotPretzels We’ve had a mix of peaceful and violent protests throughout our city since Thursday (mostly violent the first three days). We’ve had a curfew in place since Saturday, but a lot of the violent protestors obviously do not respect that. My BF and I live downtown right by the State Capitol where thousands of protesters convene and organize in the afternoon and then as soon as the sun starts to set, police start throwing tear gas canisters, shooting pepper bullets and basically start pushing the protesters towards the neighborhoods in order to save the government buildings and other landmarks. We’ve seen so many dumpster fires, cars set on fire, other destruction and heard so many bangs and shots fired since Thursday... on top of which our main streets have been closed every day so we had to take our bikes out in this mess just to get things we need... which is fine but we’re literally in the middle of it all so it feels like we always run into a standoff no matter what street we ride - thanks to the flawed outlook of our police and their approach to just pushing them to our neighborhoods. I respect the right to protest, but like you said, this is about to get uglier than it has been so far... especially with covid in the mix.
Keep safe. Sounds awful. This seems to happen repeatedly so I can understand the anger but no excuse to go on the rampage.

Reactions: 7
Keep safe. Sounds awful. This seems to happen repeatedly so I can understand the anger but no excuse to go on the rampage.
Thank you and will do! Yes... this happens almost every year ... but under these circumstances that we’re already in, people should at least be peaceful and follow curfew.

Reactions: 4
Isaiah is packing it on.... look at his belly in this picture. Bet you on his first trip home from college this jacket doesn’t fit anymore.
45DE49EC-2867-406E-8923-5EEAAE7DA823.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Isaiah is packing it on.... look at his belly in this picture. Bet you on his first trip home from college this jacket doesn’t fit anymore.
It's his high school jacket - he won't be wearing that at App State! Give the kid a break. He's the victim of bad genes and his mother's horrific idea of healthy eating!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Forgot to say , it’s my birthday today .
Happy B-day to Stripe
She ain't the type
To beat around the bush
About anything...even Prilly's tush
She says the truth she dont lie
And my oh my
We love her posts
So here's our toasts...
To Stripe...Happy Birthday!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy B-day to Stripe
She ain't the type
To beat around the bush
About anything...even Prilly's tush
She says the truth she dont lie
And my oh my
We love her posts
So here's our toasts...
To Stripe...Happy Birthday!
That’s really cool, love it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Summer counts for her like it’s imperative that she has a certain amount of water but it looks like to me she can do it and Summer is just being annoying and distracting. Who knows.
Abbie has never got water on her own and never put the drops in! The drops would go right to her mouth not the glass! Can I just say that A&P knew damn well that Abbie would never be able to ride a bike especially one that size. She’s one year old! I would also like to say the P will get on her Pelaton one time because it will kill her knees and one pedal around and she’ll be out of breath and I hope A knows CPR! This family drives me insane and I have sent emails with videos clips to Hello Fresh, DD, YouTube, Facebook, LimeLife and a few others!
And I will keep sending emails and videos until these places stop sponsoring them for exploiting their IDD/ barely Autistic daughter! I cannot stand when P says “help support the Masses Squad”. In other words send money I need new furniture, clothes and my 3x a week grocery shopping!
Sorry y’all I had to get this off my chest. I feel so much better now!
Summer counts for her like it’s imperative that she has a certain amount of water but it looks like to me she can do it and Summer is just being annoying and distracting. Who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well at this point Sandy and Maverick shouldn’t be going to that place when they go on vacation since Sandy has HPV which is contagious and Maverick has been exposed to her. I’d be absolutely livid if I found out they brought them and my dogs were there. They need to go to the vet ASAP!
And P needs to go to the vet as well! Her hands are all over Sandys face and mouth and she never washes them afterwards!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's his high school jacket - he won't be wearing that at App State! Give the kid a break. He's the victim of bad genes and his mother's horrific idea of healthy eating!
I don't feel sorry for his weight gain. He's old enough to choose to eat healthy, and prepare his own healthy meals.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They started today in my town, Atlantic City NJ, you watch all this stuff on the news then it’s in your own town it’s surreal to me...my bf is staying up all night to watch the house
my employer wouldn’t let us into A.C. today. I guess they’re planning more protests that are too close to our office

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Abbie has never got water on her own and never put the drops in! The drops would go right to her mouth not the glass!
Why are you so angry about her getting water?! 🤣 I’m sure they’ll be making a big deal about it in a few days, but they show her putting the Mio drops in all the time. It’s stored near the cups, she puts them in and then someone, usually Summer, counts or prompts her at the water dispenser on the fridge

Reactions: 5
Why are you so angry about her getting water?! 🤣 I’m sure they’ll be making a big deal about it in a few days, but they show her putting the Mio drops in all the time. It’s stored near the cups, she puts them in and then someone, usually Summer, counts or prompts her at the water dispenser on the fridge
Lol did you see how they had the Mio when they went to lunch for Isaiah’s graduation? Lol! It was right next to P. They can’t drink pure water for once or what? Smh. I’ve heard of people taking their own hot sauce to restaurants ... but that’s a whole different story and need!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.