Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, the school seems a little strange. I know they are supposed to have a good reputation, but that virtual award show? Why did they use so many pics from the vlogs? Maybe they asked the families to send in pics. I know that is often the case, but the awards were about Abbie's activities during the school year, and even with the shortened year she spent at least 6 months of the school year at JSA. Why no pics of her activities in class and field trips? They even used the pic of her eating dirt, what the hell.
How did Isaiah "have no idea" about his parade? I mean, no big deal if he did know, but P was on social media advertising it. Even we knew about it.
I had to laugh at Abbie's ponytails flying up and down in the backseat when she was having her fit, but that's because I didn't have to deal with it. I can't believe they are willingly going on another road trip. Last summer when they did the college tours, they said Abbie screamed for 8 hours straight in the car. Maybe they think she'll cope better in the RV, but I can't see how it'll be fun for anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve never heard Abbie make noise like that. She was really upset. I honestly see why the school suggested more meaningful conversations. It’s as if they never talk to Abbie. Why not turn around and say “What is wrong?” or just acknowledging her. Like the time she pulled Ps necklace off, Asa just talked to the camera. Do they ever just talk to Abbie, like “Hi Abbie, how do you feel today?” I don’t know if she would understand but it seems they never just talk to her.
I felt pretty bad for her, actually. I know, a lot of people are gonna say she was being a brat. But honestly, I just felt her frustration. I think it was one of those things where it was building up for a while and the golf cart ride coming home was like the last straw. You are absolutely right, they don't talk to her when it happens. They talk to the vlog camera or they just sit there silently waiting for her to be finished with it. Well, they did kind of half heartedly say "Oh it sucks that the fun has to end."... but that's not really showing concern for how she feels and what's behind it. Asa just shrugs his shoulders and tells us that he doesn't know why she's upset and I understand that it's difficult because she's non-verbal. But I think it would be possible to try to piece together things that could have been bothering her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And is just me, or is P getting more obnoxious? It seems she is really desperate to be the center of attention all the time.
The picture taking in the park, for example. Trying to be so "cute" and witty.
Even leading the parade. Why not let another car lead? I mean.....HIS MOMMY LED A PARADE for him. All focus on her in the clown car. My kids would have been mortified.
Exactly. I grit my teeth when big Prilly is trying a little too hard to be all cutesy. That's one of the last things I'd ever call her. Plus i can't stand it when people try too hard to play up something they are not.

I felt pretty bad for her, actually. I know, a lot of people are gonna say she was being a brat. But honestly, I just felt her frustration. I think it was one of those things where it was building up for a while and the golf cart ride coming home was like the last straw. You are absolutely right, they don't talk to her when it happens. They talk to the vlog camera or they just sit there silently waiting for her to be finished with it. Well, they did kind of half heartedly say "Oh it sucks that the fun has to end."... but that's not really showing concern for how she feels and what's behind it. Asa just shrugs his shoulders and tells us that he doesn't know why she's upset and I understand that it's difficult because she's non-verbal. But I think it would be possible to try to piece together things that could have been bothering her.
My take? Abbie was just throwing a fit because she wasnt getting what she wanted, which was to keep riding in the cart.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly. I grit my teeth when big Prilly is trying a little too hard to be all cutesy. That's one of the last things I'd ever call her. Plus i can't stand it when people try too hard to play up something they are not.

My take? Abbie was just throwing a fit because she wasnt getting what she wanted, which was to keep riding in the cart.
Oh I agree. But I think it was more a build up of other things that have been upsetting her and that just kind of clinched it. It could be a combination of her schedule being all over the place and still adjusting to quarantine life, also not feeling well from her allergies, and also I think she was really overstimulated from the parade and all the fuss with Isaiah.

A&P love to say that Abbie thrives on chaos but I think it's been really bothering her not having her routine and structure of going to school. Even with homeschooling... well.. I use that term loosely, Asa kept changing it up and not being consistent so Abbie didn't really know what to expect from day to day and that can be very upsetting for someone who relies on routines.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
All it’ll take is 1 pooplosion & it’ll be like a Dutch oven!

Atlanticxmoon....if you’re that f’ing desperate for conversation, PM them your stupid ass question! (ps...they only want your clicks & patreon $! they don’t have time for leghumpers! ab is off getting into something every sec!)

I see Ms. Shenequah honored my post about Big P looking like a Care Bear in her pink pj’s not too long ago. I could tell A&P were thinking, ‘is it because P is built like one?’

Assa already making lots of comments lately about Isa’s big thighs. Poor kid. He should see a Dr. & maybe have the fat cells sucked out, since it’s genetic? His life will be destroyed if he gets any bigger. Total dad bod & is addicted to food. Eat less dude! Portion control! Weigh things out, stop eating out, & do not eat your mother’s cooking!
Holy shitola!
That 1st attachment. Tell me I'm not seeing things. That Humper really said "Priscilla is one of the cutest beings on the planet"
That person needs a reality check

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not you at all! She’s been getting on my nerves a lot too, i think I’ve said it 3 nights in a row in here! She’s completely obnoxious
I wonder if she’s on some pain pills that are making her act whacky? She had that dental work done and those posts in gums can hurt. Side note: they are also very expensive! $4500 a tooth on average!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
trying to watch the vlog now but man the yelling...oh the yelling....I have no idea how any of them live with it. I can't even watch it... Can you imagine how much louder it is in real life? CRAZY I can't even function hearing it watching the vlog!!..what happened to the "only yell in your room" rule?
They should have worked on this long ago, but not the Maassives. They spread awareness so all peoples can notice their little princess and bow down to her and her fabulous parents.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They should have worked on this long ago, but not the Maassives. They spread awareness so all peoples can notice their little princess and bow down to her and her fabulous parents.
Yesss the yelling is too much. How are they going to go on a road trip for 5 days?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They need to tour the RV first & take it for a drive before committing to this. She’s unsteady on her feet & I can picture her pacing, stumbling, or sleeping too much. It’s not her comfy couch & she’ll be confined & not strapped in. I also do think she’d figure out how to unlock the door & try to escape while it’s moving.

• Wow
I wonder where they will go to? Most likely up to NC and keep following the mountains? Or just keep going up east? Either way, seems likes it will be a painful trip with Abbie. Sorry... I just can’t even imagine. The other day the dad said that she yells to keep herself up at night. Was just sitting here thinking that would probably be the only time they get some peace but she yells while going to sleep too. Damn.

Yeah, having a sophomore myself, I felt completely unimpressed by that post. She has the mental age of an infant to toddler! No need to lie. Are they going to create a fake wedding for her one day too? (Oh no...don’t want to give P ideas).

If she were my daughter, I’d look into that vocal cord surgery to soften her yelling. Then she can stim rather quietly. (Someone shared a story on this mos. ago).

hi everyone! i've been a long time lurker and posted occasionally in older threads, but with this whole quarantine thing still going on i haven't really been bothered to watch any of their crap. first of all, i hope everyone is doing alright! second, i had some free time today and decided to watch today's video. just wanted to see if anyone else got really weird vibes especially when they were in the restaurant talking about their rv thing or whatever's going on.
Oh...easy answer. Assa is so controlling that they all get super anxious (& he does too) when he’s not filming. So yeah, that’s Assa when the camera is on him & he’s not in control. It was probably also scripted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just pictured 🐽having to back into the toilet..beep beep beep.
And oops then getting stuck 🤣
And face it Assa and Piggy and now to some extent Isaiah are good at "shoveling" tit so should have no issues dumping it from an RV
Oh my, I couldn’t stop laughing at this one, I wish I could give 100 laugh emoji 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Although, it’s a disaster if there’s ever a problem with your washer! My house is 15 years old and we have the laundry room downstairs, you walk into from the garage. I like it downstairs, plus the utility sink is helpful to have close by as well.
Most people in the U.K. have their washer and drier downstairs either fitted under the kitchen units or in a separate utility room, but always downstairs,

View attachment 141423
The couch cushion is missing again!
“ poops I did it again “

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine being in an RV park and hearing Abbie yelling and seeing that whole circus happening. Plus add if you had absolutely no knowledge about people like Abbie.

It can be called The Misbehaving Adventures of Abbie in an RV with Her Dysfunctional Family.

Come watch us eat and drive while our little princess reeks havoc everywhere. And don’t forget I’ll show you how to do slime life on the go y’all! Isaiah and Summer will TikTok and A will spread the good word of autism to all. DD meet ups wherever we stop so bring them gifts! Open road here we come!
They better get some really good insurance or be ready to pay some hefty damages, upon turning it back in. RV rentals are known for socking tons of damages to their vehicles onto credit cards, once they are turned in, even when you don’t do the damage.Now, place a teenager, hulk strength and toddler mentality in it, and things will break quickly. Also, someone isn’t going to be sleeping because there is no way to really child-proof the doors. They will need to place security beepers on them, to make sure she doesn’t go out of them but even those have the tendency to die...
I wonder where they will go to? Most likely up to NC and keep following the mountains? Or just keep going up east? Either way, seems likes it will be a painful trip with Abbie. Sorry... I just can’t even imagine. The other day the dad said that she yells to keep herself up at night. Was just sitting here thinking that would probably be the only time they get some peace but she yells while going to sleep too. Damn.
Masses, please take that camper somewhere, other than NC. We don’t need to see you on the news...

3C3073EA-BDB9-497D-84AD-CAB7CEEF3DA7.jpeg

Hi Y’all! Sorry, life gets so busy and I end up 20 pages behind anymore...
I don’t think I seen this addressed but did anyone else catch P’s IG post, where she said “hopefully”???
I don’t know if this is referring that if ASU will still have classes in person, in the fall or if Isaiah will still be attending ASU...
Anyone else care to weigh in on the subject?
I can only imagine the fights that A&P have about financing his education because he hasn’t secured a full ride nor covered even his out of state tuition...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Merica’ ... I cringe every time he says that. Sorry, Ass and P... you guys are some real low life hillbilly types looking like you never had real lives before you both made your son... and now you work on the exploitation of the daughter that came out wrong...
Please do not include the rest of us Americans in your low life bs that you broadcast to the world. I know they live in the “riverside” area of JVille so I will check on some stats

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They need to tour the RV first & take it for a drive before committing to this. She’s unsteady on her feet & I can picture her pacing, stumbling, or sleeping too much. It’s not her comfy couch & she’ll be confined & not strapped in. I also do think she’d figure out how to unlock the door & try to escape while it’s moving.
Yes the RV ... another brilliant idea mainly for vlog content
Pros and Cons
Cons
1. Inexperienced driver driving a huge ass luxury RV cuz you know they aren't going for anything less with constant yelling. Yup I want to be on that highway😏
2. Keeping her away from the door, yup Summer is going to have so much fun.
3. Technically when the RV is moving no one is suppose to be walking or moving around in the back...but this is the almighty MAASSQUAD so yea that's not gonna happen.
3. Poonami in an enclosed space at 60 miles an hour 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩. Need I say more 🤢🤮
4. Small bathroom with wicked small shower, yup someone is gonna get sruck.
5. RV's are not sound insulated..Good Luck every other camper they encounter.
6. Good Luck getting your deposit back AND not getting hit for extra damages and cleaning fees

Pros
1. Asshat will be able to "educate" everyone at the campgrounds they stay at
After all they are BIG YOUTUBE STARS and Abbie is the autism princess and queen teen.
Asshat " Oh is the yelling bothering you. Well too freaking bad she has autism and it's not my fault you don't have ear plugs"
2. 🙄🤨😒🤔....I got nothing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If I were Isaiah I’d act too sick the morning they decide to leave on that RV trip. And act disappointed in having to stay home (where it’s quiet and peaceful) and miss it. 😏🤧🤢🤒

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.