Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched about 2 mins, I just had to stop so I could go puke.
I watched as I do every night...however I had a good excuse tonight. The news was really upsetting and I needed a break. What the hell is this world coming to?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I watched as I do every night...however I had a good excuse tonight. The news was really upsetting and I needed a break. What the hell is this world coming to?
I quite literally slept almost all of Wed. and Thurs. I woke up feeling so much better this morning, until I turned on the news. I was just floored. :cry:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine being in an RV park and hearing Abbie yelling and seeing that whole circus happening. Plus add if you had absolutely no knowledge about people like Abbie.

It can be called The Misbehaving Adventures of Abbie in an RV with Her Dysfunctional Family.

Come watch us eat and drive while our little princess reeks havoc everywhere. And don’t forget I’ll show you how to do slime life on the go y’all! Isaiah and Summer will TikTok and A will spread the good word of autism to all. DD meet ups wherever we stop so bring them gifts! Open road here we come!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't even imagine what hell that would be with her screaming and yelling all the way. They better bring a lot of sugar and snacks with them to keep her happy. I agree.. she could sling her head around and make a hole.

It might be good content tho.. will be much harder to keep up the narrative of the autism princess.
All it’ll take is 1 pooplosion & it’ll be like a Dutch oven!

Atlanticxmoon....if you’re that f’ing desperate for conversation, PM them your stupid ass question! (ps...they only want your clicks & patreon $! they don’t have time for leghumpers! ab is off getting into something every sec!)

But Abbie is the Teen Queen!
Shes sassy!
Shes "determine"!
A&P are the Care Bear recipients.
ALL THE FREAKING THINGS! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I see Ms. Shenequah honored my post about Big P looking like a Care Bear in her pink pj’s not too long ago. I could tell A&P were thinking, ‘is it because P is built like one?’

Assa already making lots of comments lately about Isa’s big thighs. Poor kid. He should see a Dr. & maybe have the fat cells sucked out, since it’s genetic? His life will be destroyed if he gets any bigger. Total dad bod & is addicted to food. Eat less dude! Portion control! Weigh things out, stop eating out, & do not eat your mother’s cooking!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah, but I dont think she is his type.
I mean her booty is the size of one of P's knees....

Idk.. Construction workers in my state make excellent money. And if you remember, P mentioned when her mother showed up to see A&P's 1st apartment after they were married, her mother was "mortified" and furnished the entire thing that weekend. They may not have been millionaires but I suspect they did better than most.
True. And in a few years she will be able to use Isaiahs room as a dressing room.
P moms house is beautiful from what I’ve seen on one of the vlogs, they all went over there ( pretty sure it was around the holidays) the living room was gorgeous with big furniture and remember their new pantry? It’s like a small kitchen

It is typical for people in MLMs to have family members sign up beneath them. In fact, some encourage it.
Do you all think he is really selling? I’m sure he just went on for one video to help her sell....but I didn’t watch the whole thing he bored me to death

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Okay I just did some picture research and P definitely gained back weight .... here’s some picture proof... Jaguar shirt is a recent picture May 13... the other is her progress picture of her weight loss journey.. the picture on the far left was from the cruise in March where she says she lost 98 pounds and the picture all the way on the right of that is before she had her surgery.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And is just me, or is P getting more obnoxious? It seems she is really desperate to be the center of attention all the time.
The picture taking in the park, for example. Trying to be so "cute" and witty.
Even leading the parade. Why not let another car lead? I mean.....HIS MOMMY LED A PARADE for him. All focus on her in the clown car. My kids would have been mortified.
Not you at all! She’s been getting on my nerves a lot too, i think I’ve said it 3 nights in a row in here! She’s completely obnoxious

Reactions: 12
OK first off, how many of y'all have been in an RV bathroom? How is her fat a*s gonna fit? And those septic tanks only hold a certain amount of sh!t and these folks know how to spew some shi+... The RV will be tick tockin down the highway just a rockin and spewing all along the way.
I just pictured 🐽having to back into the toilet..beep beep beep.
And oops then getting stuck 🤣
And face it Assa and Piggy and now to some extent Isaiah are good at "shoveling" tit so should have no issues dumping it from an RV

• Haha
Asa says: "So here's the plan, we're gonna take him out since it's his graduation day. Just celebrate him a little bit."
Yeah... only a little bit... it's not like he's done anything worthy of actual recognition or whatever.

I want to chuck P's phone into the pool.
She reminds me of a teenager that can’t be without their phone, I think she has borderline personality disorder, that’s why she acts 12

• Heart
Okay I just did some picture research and P definitely gained back weight .... here’s some picture proof... Jaguar shirt is a recent picture May 13... the other is her progress picture of her weight loss journey.. the picture on the far left was from the cruise in March where she says she lost 98 pounds and the picture all the way on the right of that is before she had her surgery.
Her 👘 kimonos looking dress should be tagged as culturally misappropriating. 😂 Did she eat 4 Asian’s?

The pool pic was badly photoshopped, but she still has gained.

I think Isa. is dropping hints about her having a tiny stomach to remind her not to overeat. Everyone knows it can hold a huge portion again!

• Haha
She is either wearing her spanx in that vacation picture, or she has easily gained back 30 pounds. That is a noticeable difference to the Jags pic.

• Heart
Abbie runs across the road during the parade.. they tell her she isn't ready to do that...yet. P goes on to say that the car was stopped so she did the right thing. Oh the delusion... Abbie doesn't even realize there is a road there or that cars dont stop for her... being safe was not on her mind and never will be.

Ugh.. they are getting so hard to watch. JSA giving them awards.. and Abbie an award.. and A and P awards for such a great job home schooling.. its like a world of delusion.
What I loved was JSA's typo.
There was a pic of Abbie that said "Determine" Uh....determine what? LOL
Silly I know, and I'm the typo queen, but I am not an educator either.
I thought them calling her sassy queen was unprofessional. I guess they get it from the vlogs

And did you see Asa's face when she started throwing the fit? He was not pleased.
And I wish I knew what she was doing...sounded like she was tearing the garage down LOL
I’ve never heard Abbie make noise like that. She was really upset. I honestly see why the school suggested more meaningful conversations. It’s as if they never talk to Abbie. Why not turn around and say “What is wrong?” or just acknowledging her. Like the time she pulled Ps necklace off, Asa just talked to the camera. Do they ever just talk to Abbie, like “Hi Abbie, how do you feel today?” I don’t know if she would understand but it seems they never just talk to her.

And regarding P ordering all that food. She hasn’t changed her habits. No reason she should be ordering that much food for lunch. No reason her son should be pointing out her bad eating habits. I noticed Isaiah is starting to make fun of his mom more, that’s a bad habit and a misogynist attitude that he has learned from somewhere(Most likely Assa).

• Heart
Reactions: 11
New 2 story homes are increasingly featuring upstairs laundry near the bedrooms and if someone remodels an older home, this is often one of the upgrades made.
Although, it’s a disaster if there’s ever a problem with your washer! My house is 15 years old and we have the laundry room downstairs, you walk into from the garage. I like it downstairs, plus the utility sink is helpful to have close by as well.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.