Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sad thing is they did better than a lot of parents in my kids class. they are involved, showed up for meetings and at least went thru the motions to check off assignments.
That is sad.. thats a pretty low bar as P and A barely did anything on the list and what they did do was most likely for content. I would think the students would have to get something out of it. I'm sure Abbie regressed even more during the quarantine.

I heard it, then heard Isaiah say "Hey!".
And I'm glad he liked his parade, but what a sad little affair. I counted 10 vehicles. One was his grandparents, one was Becca, another was Kaitlyn. I wonder what P thought the turn out would really be?
Maybe that loud sound was her destroying P's Peleton..:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Another thing, when the three of them are in the restaurant look how empty it is!! because everyone else has common sense to not go out yet! SMH it was killing them that they couldn't go out to eat all this time, imagine all the money spent on going out when there is plenty of food at home...

• Heart
That is sad.. thats a pretty low bar as P and A barely did anything on the list and what they did do was most likely for content. I would think the students would have to get something out of it. I'm sure Abbie regressed even more during the quarantine.

Maybe that loud sound was her destroying P's Peleton..:m
Or....maybe she was trying to back her trike out and go solo LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is so full of himself. A couple of years ago they had nothing and it can just as easily be lost, he needs to be careful how he treats people. It’s easier to slide down the ladder than to climb up it.
He's a typical narcist, a little man with the biggest ego in town.
He has a malicious pleasure to humilalate and offend others, so he can feel like a master mind, the center of the universe.
In reality he is a poor jerk without education and professional success. Oh wait, he's a YouTube star now selling his IDD daughter, exposing his wifeu and son but neglecting his first born daughter.
He was leeching from the money of his parents and in-laws when he was a young father, after he crawled back to the big Lady and his experiences as a thief.
Yes, everyone makes mistakes, but he didn't change.He's the same lazy and money hungry idiot as he ever was.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just seen P's stepdad lose it about them talking while he was "trying to talk on the phone here" LOL I would have edited that out if I was Asa., lol I feel him though it drives me bat tit at work when I'm on the phone and others are talking very loudly in the background,so I get it but like edit that out its not a good look HA

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The sad thing is they did better than a lot of parents in my kids class. they are involved, showed up for meetings and at least went thru the motions to check off assignments.
They HAD to.
It was required by JSA in order to keep the McKay Scholarship.
It wasn't because they are good people or did better than some others.
It was 100% money motivated.
Just like everything else they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What the f**k was that about. It was supposed to be Isaiah’s big day so they start off with watching an award for Abbie on tv. Then they take him out for lunch without Abbie ( good I thought ) then proceed to bring her up in the conversation, “ oh Abbie has been here once “. Can’t the kid just have something for himself, she ‘s there even when she isn’t, if thery aren’t talking about her, you hear her shouting in the background.
Hasn’t she taken up enough of his childhood , let him have some attention .

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So....help me out here.
Did they just pull the golf cart up on the lawn of the neighbor across the street? And laugh and collect all their balloons on the neighbors lawn?
What the hell?

• Haha
  • Wow
It looked like one else is at the restaurant they went to. I hope they felt embarrassed for being such fools.

Abbie is having a meltdown and is really upset. Meanwhile P:
View attachment 141331
Great an upgrade from autism princess to Queen Teen 🤢🙄
JSA is gonna keep kissing A&P's ass for as long as Abbie is there. After all they get Maassive free publicity every vlog and I'm pretty sure asswipe doesn't let them forget it
And did anyone else notice Abbie wasn't sitting in the usual nasty corner spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well, Asa is on duty.....he didnt like whatever this person said.
All the other humpers are crying, per usual.

1590795125393.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
A&P get the care bear award from JSA, they are told they're doing a great job with homeschooling. Really....?? What vlogs have JSA been watching...?? Like what the actual duck... Abbie has regressed SO much and it's going to be a nightmare when she has to go back to JSA.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just seen P's stepdad lose it about them talking while he was "trying to talk on the phone here" LOL I would have edited that out if I was Asa., lol I feel him though it drives me bat tit at work when I'm on the phone and others are talking very loudly in the background,so I get it but like edit that out its not a good look HA
I actually laughed my ass off when he did that. About time someone let them know their vlog doesnt rule the world. I mean, P could see him on the phone when she went over there talking, she simply didnt care.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He's a typical narcist, a little man with the biggest ego in town.
He has a malicious pleasure to humilalate and offend others, so he can feel like a master mind, the center of the universe.
In reality he is a poor jerk without education and professional success. Oh wait, he's a YouTube star now selling his IDD daughter, exposing his wifeu and son but neglecting his first born daughter.
He was leeching from the money of his parents and in-laws when he was a young father, after he crawled back to the big Lady and his experiences as a thief.
Yes, everyone makes mistakes, but he didn't change.He's same lazy and money hungry idiot as he ever was.
*Applauds Wildly*
100% spot on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What the f**k was that about. It was supposed to be Isaiah’s big day so they start off with watching an award for Abbie on tv. Then they take him out for lunch without Abbie ( good I thought ) then proceed to bring her up in the conversation, “ oh Abbie has been here once “. Can’t the kid just have something for himself, she ‘s there even when she isn’t, if thery aren’t talking about her, you hear her shouting in the background.
Hasn’t she taken up enough of his childhood , let him have some attention .
If I could heart this comment 1000 times, I would!! Isaiah deserves better and deserves just for once to have something be at least 90% his without making it about Abbie as well.

A&P get the care bear award from JSA, they are told they're doing a great job with homeschooling. Really....?? What vlogs have JSA been watching...?? Like what the actual duck... Abbie has regressed SO much and it's going to be a nightmare when she has to go back to JSA.
What I loved was JSA's typo.
There was a pic of Abbie that said "Determine" Uh....determine what? LOL
Silly I know, and I'm the typo queen, but I am not an educator either.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I loved was JSA's typo.
There was a pic of Abbie that said "Determine" Uh....determine what? LOL
Silly I know, and I'm the typo queen, but I am not an educator either.
YES!!... I was like... aren't you a school that provides education..??

• Haha
  • Heart
I actually laughed my ass off when he did that. About time someone let them know their vlog doesnt rule the world. I mean, P could see him on the phone when she went over there talking, she simply didnt care.
SAME lol, like I said I felt him on that one, I HATE when people do that when it is clear you are on the phone! it is my biggest pet peeve, I deal with it a lot here at work SMH!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
trying to watch the vlog now but man the yelling...oh the yelling....I have no idea how any of them live with it. I can't even watch it... Can you imagine how much louder it is in real life? CRAZY I can't even function hearing it watching the vlog!!..what happened to the "only yell in your room" rule?
I haven’t watched yet..but I know with the yelling, I would be wearing headphones 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.