Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually like their house, but I love old homes. Mine was built in 1906 and I love its original features. My laundry is also in the basement and as I get older will be something I may change. I have a large walk-in pantry in my kitchen that I love, but eventually will convert it to a laundry room if mobility becomes a problem. I thought about doing it when I bought the house but the pantry has such neat features. It has built in tin drawers for vegetables, deep built in cabinets, and original milk door, which my grandsons have now discovered and love.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks for posting this video. I stand corrected in my post when I stated that they have taken zero measures for pool access safety. I just hope what they have in place is enough. I can't help but reflect on what just happened in the last week. P & A had all those safety precautions in place for the doors to the pool, but Abbie STILL managed to elope out of the door...to the pool...at night. I taught Prek ESE and Abbie brings to mind the development of young toddlers...on one day they seem not to have any interest in opening doors, accessing cabinets, or managing stairs. Suddenly, the next day they have a new found in awareness of opening that door, accessed that cabinet, and you suddenly find them at the top of the stairs staring down at you. I wonder if in a way this is what happens with Abbie, too. It must be a tremendous challenge, that never ends, to keep up with her impulsivity and the changes in her interest patterns.
That's why I am suspicious as to whether or not Abbie actually got out by herself or if she had some help. In the recent vid, a locking sound can be heard when he closes the door behind Sandy. If everyone has their own code to open that lock (except Abbie, of course).. how did Abbie manage to get out? Asa says he forgot to lock it but that doesn't explain hearing the locking sound after he shut the door.
It's true that they're going to need to update security measures because at least half of the stuff they talked about in that video was based on the reasoning that Abbie has never tried doing such and such before.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That's why I am suspicious as to whether or not Abbie actually got out by herself or if she had some help. In the recent vid, a locking sound can be heard when he closes the door behind Sandy. If everyone has their own code to open that lock (except Abbie, of course).. how did Abbie manage to get out? Asa says he forgot to lock it but that doesn't explain hearing the locking sound after he shut the door.
It's true that they're going to need to update security measures because at least half of the stuff they talked about in that video was based on the reasoning that Abbie has never tried doing such and such before.
Maybe P left something open or unlocked and Asa is covering for her?
Or maybe she didnt sneak out at all. Maybe she went outside with someone and then stripped and got into the pool.
I think she did strip, because if she were clothed Asa would have shown her jump in or at least film her being "cute" in the pool. And she was def in the pool because you can hear her.
Either way, he's to stupid to realize it isnt a good look to make it seem as if she is able to sneak out, whether she really did or not.

Reactions: 17
Maybe P left something open or unlocked and Asa is covering for her?
Or maybe she didnt sneak out at all. Maybe she went outside with someone and then stripped and got into the pool.
I think she did strip, because if she were clothed Asa would have shown her jump in or at least film her being "cute" in the pool. And she was def in the pool because you can hear her.
Either way, he's to stupid to realize it isnt a good look to make it seem as if she is able to sneak out, whether she really did or not.
I think that's very likely. He cut the security cam footage before she jumped in and when he went out there, didn't show her swimming in the pool. It wouldn't have stuck out quite as much if he said that that's why he wasn't showing her but who knows.

Reactions: 10
I'm horrible at estimating weight but does anyone think 🐽 is under the 305lb weight limit for the Peloton?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm horrible at estimating weight but does anyone think 🐽 is under the 305lb weight limit for the Peloton?
I am very doubtful. She may be under it by five pounds but that's about it... lol
I know she said a few months ago that she was under the 300lb mark but, she's put quite a bit of weight back on since she said that.

Reactions: 8
Imagine having a house that massive and expensive but getting stuck with an ugly little cramped master bedroom with a bathroom that's really the size of a half bath. I get claustrophobic every time they're in there.
I was thinking the same thing! There is no room in that house, for that kind of money I’m having a huge walk in closet with an island in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It really is hard to tell because she is short. 300 looks very different on short people than someone taller.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking the same thing! There is no room in that house, for that kind of money I’m having a huge walk in closet with an island in it!
Sometimes you're paying more for the neighborhood the house is in and not quite so much the house itself.

He def locked the door when Sandy came in, Sandy sat and paused then ran in and he locked the door, it was an obvious click...I noticed it too, he straight up lied about that, but guess that’s just a white lie in comparison to his daily ones

I live in the U.K. what do you mean by laundry downstairs ? Also your houses tend to be a lot bigger than ours and most of ours are two storey.
[/

• Heart

How would they know about a trust fund through lawyers :unsure:.
The trust fund Assa spoke of was only for Abbie and Isaiah.
There's a vlog where they went to a lawyer shortly after the news about daughter #1 broke.
I'm sure that was the catalyst that made them go get all their things in order incase #1 ever comes forward to make a claim against their estate.
Its a sickening video in many ways but for me it was the part about him saying it cost 1500.00 but everybody can do it if they just save!!!
He didn't save for 14 years for it.
Just more of them sucking.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sometimes you're paying more for the neighborhood the house is in and not quite so much the house itself.
That’s so true. In London a one bedroom flat will cost anything from £250000 upwards where I live you could buy a 3-4 bedroom detached house for that. I live in Manchester . It’s definitely about the location in the U.K.

Reactions: 5
That’s so true. In London a one bedroom flat will cost anything from £250000 upwards where I live you could buy a 3-4 bedroom detached house for that. I live in Manchester . It’s definitely about the location in the U.K.
Yeah, it's like that here in Canada as well. I'm in the province of Ontario and in the city of Toronto, they'll charge obscene amounts of money for a tiny apartment if it's close to the downtown area.
I haven't looked into the area where the Maasives live currently but I'm guessing it's more on the posh side of things.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.