Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just need to know if Asa and Summer are doin the nasty with each other. Tattle. Life has the right to know 😝😝
I think I'm in the minority but I say yes. I've seen the way she gazes at him adoringly. and we've all seen his crotch and bust shots of Summer. I say she wears those booty shorts for him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Same. I felt so bad for him I couldnt watch beyond the first few minutes. I do not believe they meed the money, so why is he doing this? I'm sure there is something else he could do with his time.
They are all mindless snobbish idiots.
Of course he could find other things to do.
🐖 convinced him to join to fulfill a recruiting quota I bet.
Prolly convinced him he would be great riding on her coattails.
The Massives exploit everyone and everything they can to make a buck.
First it was Abbie.
Now it's old people.
Her own "dad".
How disgusting.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I watched a little of this and kinda feel bad for the guy. He's nervous as all get out. He seems like a nice guy. I just don't see him doing very well selling. A bunch of humpers were on there encouraging him. Boy she really has no qualms about bringing her innocent family into all this tit.
Okay I couldn’t watch that after a few minutes I felt pity for him. One thing I picked up on he said he was in construction, nothing wrong with that but they definitely weren’t rich probably just lived comfortably for the three of them and better then A did growing up. Also why would a retired man who was supposedly wealthy be slinging slime life. And P doesn’t come off as someone who came from any wealth, spoiled yes, actual wealth no. It’s very sad she would scam him into this.

• Heart
I think I'm in the minority but I say yes. I've seen the way she gazes at him adoringly. and we've all seen his crotch and bust shots of Summer. I say she wears those booty shorts for him.
Yeah, but I dont think she is his type.
I mean her booty is the size of one of P's knees....

Okay I couldn’t watch that after a few minutes I felt pity for him. One thing I picked up on he said he was in construction, nothing wrong with that but they definitely weren’t rich probably just lived comfortably for the three of them and better then A did growing up. Also why would a retired man who was supposedly wealthy be slinging slime life. And P doesn’t come off as someone who came from any wealth, spoiled yes, actual wealth no. It’s very sad she would scam him into this.
Idk.. Construction workers in my state make excellent money. And if you remember, P mentioned when her mother showed up to see A&P's 1st apartment after they were married, her mother was "mortified" and furnished the entire thing that weekend. They may not have been millionaires but I suspect they did better than most.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her biological father lives outside of Seattle. Not sure how long he’s been out of the picture. I expected this to be more up Candace’s alley not Wayne’s

Reactions: 5
If you watch further ... he is trying to sell mens skin care.. but still..ugh poor guy. .. oh now he is selling candles..

• Sad
  • Wow
If you watch further ... he is trying to sell mens skin care.. but still..ugh poor guy. .. oh now he is selling candles..
I dont know why, it just makes me sad. I think he's bored, and we know his health isnt great and he had some type of hip surgery/rehab recently.....maybe he just thinks this will give him something to do? I remember when my mother retired. She went stir crazy.

Reactions: 11
His profile says hes retired from the dept of defense. But, did P grow up with him or her bio dad? I ended up watching the whole thing...poor guy rambles on and just starts talking about random things then goes back to the products, says something about country music. I was cringing...I seriously feel bad for him. Someone was out of camera view as you can see him looking at them and getting distracted. It just makes me dislike her even more for letting him get involved with her scam. Shame on her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I saw the daughter too, definitely saw genetic similarities.

I wasn’t saying P came from poverty I was saying they weren’t wealthy as in millionaires. But that they lived comfortably that he should also be comfortable now so why would he be slumming it and slinging slime life. That was what I was saying if it wasn’t fully clear.

It’s just baffling it doesn’t make sense on why he would be doing this. I would think they’d be embarrassed to let their own friends see this. And is he going to sell this crap to his friends because that’s how you quickly lose them.

My friend started on the candle one and now she’s doing the sex toy one, I’m like lose my number already! Like I said it gets old real fast knowing people that sell this crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
His profile says hes retired from the dept of defense. But, did P grow up with him or her bio dad? I ended up watching the whole thing...poor guy rambles on and just starts talking about random things then goes back to the products, says something about country music. I was cringing...I seriously feel bad for him. Someone was out of camera view as you can see him looking at them and getting distracted. It just makes me dislike her even more for letting him get involved with her scam. Shame on her.
HOLY COW.
My mother is retired DOD. LOL
Small world!!
And yes, now I know he has a handsome govt pension and benefits package.

Reactions: 10
I'm horrible at estimating weight but does anyone think 🐽 is under the 305lb weight limit for the Peloton?
Nope.
Her weight was probably around 400/450 lbs before surgery.
I don't believe she lost 100 lbs. She gained so much back, even her face looks like it did before her "journey". Her neck is disappearing again and her belly, butt and legs cannot lie like Mrs. Massive herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else notice that since Summer left the vlogs have been late? They are just falling apart without their assistant LOL

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.