Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having a house that massive and expensive but getting stuck with an ugly little cramped master bedroom with a bathroom that's really the size of a half bath. I get claustrophobic every time they're in there.

Reactions: 16
Probably waiting for a big butt seat to arrive that they had to order in order for pigcilla to ride it.
Yep, they had to order it from tractor supply.

I think the escape to the pool was totally staged as well. the flogs are so boring lately, they need content.

Barney Rubble is the best!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine having a house that massive and expensive but getting stuck with an ugly little cramped master bedroom with a bathroom that's really the size of a half bath. I get claustrophobic every time they're in there.
And having the laundry downstairs, that in itself sucks! Old house stuff I guess.

Wouldn't you love to go through their garage? So full of all the things they cannot be bothered to use...or even open.

Reactions: 9
That Peloton is like my personal bigfoot.
I know its there. I saw the boxes last week.
I scan every nook and cranny in every vlog.
I cant wait to see P's fat ass swallow that seat.
I think that must have been the things like the extra pedals and shoes they ordered. The bike itself is delivered and set up by them.

Am I tripping or did he lock the door when he let Sandy in and then at the end of the vlog when Abbie jumped in the pool, he says "I left the door unlocked. You guys saw it when I let Sandy in."...

I went back and watched again, I definitely heard the sound of the door lock when he let Sandy in. He needs to lay off the drinking a bit... he's starting to imagine things.
Not defending him, but I think they added a hook at the top of the door that we wouldn’t have heard. Pretty sure they taught her how to open that door for some reason.

Reactions: 5
Yep, they had to order it from tractor supply.

I think the escape to the pool was totally staged as well. the flogs are so boring lately, they need content.

Barney Rubble is the best!!!!
I agree with you on the pool scene - staged as hell.

• Heart
And having the laundry downstairs, that in itself sucks! Old house stuff I guess.

Wouldn't you love to go through their garage? So full of all the things they cannot be bothered to use...or even open.
I live in the U.K. what do you mean by laundry downstairs ? Also your houses tend to be a lot bigger than ours and most of ours are two storey.

Reactions: 6
Did some one already post this the other day? Not sure, but I thought Barney Rubble was mentioned. :LOL:
View attachment 140683
GO BARNEY!

What is Summers deal? On Tik Tok when the song says “Nasty” you’re supposed to twerk on that part but she always stops and covers her face. I thought maybe it was because she found it inappropriate to do in front of Isaiah, but I was just watching a Tik Tok she did with her sister(Not on her and Isaiahs page) and she did the same thing on that part. Is there like a FatheringAutism clause that says she can’t do anything but act like a giggling pre teen?
Summer's a strange one. Totally obsessed with this family..
it's really so very odd.

Reactions: 10
I live in the U.K. what do you mean by laundry downstairs ? Also your houses tend to be a lot bigger than ours and most of ours are two storey.
New 2 story homes are increasingly featuring upstairs laundry near the bedrooms and if someone remodels an older home, this is often one of the upgrades made.

Reactions: 8
I think that bed withthe posts is relatively new. I think they had a regular old bed even when they 1st moved. Kinda surprising they didnt brag about getting it when they did..

How would they know about a trust fund through lawyers :unsure:.
Trust fund for daughter #1
Yep right.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In New Zealand, we tend to have a seperate laundry room, with sink, room for an ironing board etc, or downstairs in the garage.

Reactions: 7
Summer just seems like she doesn't want to twerk to me. It doesn't seem like a big deal - she's got a white girl butt and feels embarrassed shaking it. I definitely know people who giggle when they get embarrassed. It's not solely a pre-teen trait, I promise. Summer acts just like most relatively sheltered, wholesome personality type college students I know. The only real difference I see between her and her age peers is that Summer doesn't seem sex/dating/party obsessed. Maybe it's because I also was a 21 year old totally uninterested in those things (a closeted lesbian in an environment where I couldn't come out just lent itself to not wanting to hang with drunk straight horny people and obviously didn't want to date guys) but I don't tend to see it as abnormal or immature.

Priscilla and the Peloton... it'll be interesting to see if she actually uses it when it does arrive. You'd think the fact that she's trying to sell 'self care' in the form of makeup and skincare would really want to motivate her. She's in a weird in between place where she can't sell body confidence as a brand since she's all about trying to change what her body is and be proud of it but she isn't making enough progress on weight loss to use that in her brand either. Everyone knows she's got the bike because she made a big deal out of scamlife sending it to her - are we gonna start getting Priscilla's workout lives? Hell, maybe that's the accountability she actually needs. Or she'll just quietly never mention it and, as others have said, it'll go the way of Asa's walks.

Reactions: 13
New 2 story homes are increasingly featuring upstairs laundry near the bedrooms and if someone remodels an older home, this is often one of the upgrades made.
my laundry set up is in my garage. the people who previously lived there couldn't get up and down the basement stairs so the washer and dryer were put in the garage. its convenient for us but eventually we'll relocate them back to the basement

Reactions: 7
YES!... In addition the house had terrible closet storage space and absolutely zero yard space for two large breed dogs to be comfy in. I personally think it is a very odd layout, quite "rambling," and because of its age will take LOTS of maintenance over the years. There are also many entrances/exits from one end to the other, which screams of huge security issues for a couple with a profoundly IDD/autistic daughter who has had elopement issues in the past. If she escaped from the front entrance there is no way they would hear her from back, and vice versa. I can't even go there on the safety hazard presented by the pool. Abbie is one open lock away from jumping in and drowning, and A & P have put ZERO thought into incorporating measures for her safety. On the other hand, the property DOES have a huge magnolia tree in the front and we all know that P always wanted a magnolia tree!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
YES!... In addition the house had terrible closet storage space and absolutely zero yard space for two large breed dogs to be comfy in. I personally think it is a very odd layout, quite "rambling," and because of its age will take LOTS of maintenance over the years. There are also many entrances/exits from one end to the other, which screams of huge security issues for a couple with a profoundly IDD/autistic daughter who has had elopement issues in the past. If she escaped from the front entrance there is no way they would hear her from back, and vice versa. I can't even go there on the safety hazard presented by the pool. Abbie is one open lock away from jumping in and drowning, and A & P have put ZERO thought into incorporating measures for her safety. On the other hand, the property DOES have a huge magnolia tree in the front and we all know that P always wanted a magnolia tree!
I think the areas they use as the tv/living room and mud room and also the office were added on to the house after it was built and that gives it the very strange layout. Nothing they ever said, it just looks like that to me.

my laundry set up is in my garage. the people who previously lived there couldn't get up and down the basement stairs so the washer and dryer were put in the garage. its convenient for us but eventually we'll relocate them back to the basement
I think it’s a personal preference really. Our house has hookups in the garage, the basement and upstairs with the bedrooms. (But the previous owners did a lot of other strange things, too. )

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They talk about exterior doors at around the 3:55 mark.
They talk about the pool starting around the 8:09 mark. And again at around 13:21
Talks about the door he 'forgot' to lock when Abbie escaped at about the 9:47 mark.
You can watch the whole vid to hear what they do for other safety issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They talk about exterior doors at around the 3:55 mark.
They talk about the pool starting around the 8:09 mark.
You can watch the whole vid to hear what they do for other safety issues.

Thanks for posting this video. I stand corrected in my post when I stated that they have taken zero measures for pool access safety. I just hope what they have in place is enough. I can't help but reflect on what just happened in the last week. P & A had all those safety precautions in place for the doors to the pool, but Abbie STILL managed to elope out of the door...to the pool...at night. I taught Prek ESE and Abbie brings to mind the development of young toddlers...on one day they seem not to have any interest in opening doors, accessing cabinets, or managing stairs. Suddenly, the next day they have a new found awareness of opening that door, accessing that cabinet, and you suddenly find them at the top of the stairs staring down at you. I wonder if in a way this is what happens with Abbie, too. It must be a tremendous challenge, that never ends, to keep up with her impulsivity and the changes in her interest patterns.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.