Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VickyIsAwesome

@GrabPOPCORNnotPretzels We’ve had a mix of peaceful and violent protests throughout our city since Thursday (mostly violent the first three days). We’ve had a curfew in place since Saturday, but a lot of the violent protestors obviously do not respect that. My BF and I live downtown right by the State Capitol where thousands of protesters convene and organize in the afternoon and then as soon as the sun starts to set, police start throwing tear gas canisters, shooting pepper bullets and basically start pushing the protesters towards the neighborhoods in order to save the government buildings and other landmarks. We’ve seen so many dumpster fires, cars set on fire, other destruction and heard so many bangs and shots fired since Thursday... on top of which our main streets have been closed every day so we had to take our bikes out in this mess just to get things we need... which is fine but we’re literally in the middle of it all so it feels like we always run into a standoff no matter what street we ride - thanks to the flawed outlook of our police and their approach to just pushing them to our neighborhoods. I respect the right to protest, but like you said, this is about to get uglier than it has been so far... especially with covid in the mix.
Stay safe!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
They talk about exterior doors at around the 3:55 mark.
They talk about the pool starting around the 8:09 mark. And again at around 13:21
Talks about the door he 'forgot' to lock when Abbie escaped at about the 9:47 mark.
You can watch the whole vid to hear what they do for other safety issues.

Last edited:

Gambit

Chatty Member
Blows my mind how everyone thinks they know everything going on with that family. How the hell does this fan know what her insurance covers? Are these people really putting that info out there? The person said they don’t cover the “extra month” .... what month is that? Lmao smh I feel ashamed watching this. The part about her wearing diapers anyway was funny though... when the person said it doesn’t matter if she gets her period cause she wears diapers anyway. Lmao. It would still be a bloody mess.
At one point, they discussed that she had a period because the insurance would not cover the shot that soon or due to her age or something. I'm pretty sure they said they figured it out where she gets the shot on the right schedule for her now though.

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
I'd like to see Priscilla look Kaitlyn right in the eye and say "I don't see color so I see no difference between Abbie and Kaidale."

Abbie could be vocal and aggressive in public and she's never going to be considered a threat by the police. She will never be left lying on the street because a her disability was misinterpreted.

When Kaidale gets older, whether he's aggressive or not, if he's a young black man vocalizing or moving at people strangely, his life will be in constant danger. Hell, he's a tall kid, he probably doesn't even have that many years left before he's viewed as a threat.

I've never despised Priscilla more.
You completely right!

Maidengirl

VIP Member
I think that bed withthe posts is relatively new. I think they had a regular old bed even when they 1st moved. Kinda surprising they didnt brag about getting it when they did..

Trust fund for daughter #1
Yep right.

The one where they show off the bedroom.

He said when you put the dead ca.... I’m gonna call it “fluff”....back over the mic that it flicks the switch - but it didn't, it was already in that position when he put the “fluff” back on?! Way to slag off the free microphone for something it didn’t even do 🤦🏻‍♀️
Thought I heard it click & then when he removed the fluff, it clicked back into the position he wanted it in. I think, anyway?

Isn't he trying to get out of it??

I thought you weren't suppose to give dogs cooked bones?
I hear ya. I wouldn’t do it. Beef bones better than chicken for sure tho as chicken bones splinter more.

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
I live in the U.K. what do you mean by laundry downstairs ? Also your houses tend to be a lot bigger than ours and most of ours are two storey.
Many new homes are built with the laundry room upstairs where the bedrooms are. Much more convenient. My home before this move was like that, now I am in a one story.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asaas father brought a house in the neighbourhood, was coming over every day with hisdog, then boom, nothing, not even for Isa’s car parade, did I miss why he hasn’t been around?
I believe they said the Florida house was for the winter months.

Kermy

VIP Member
Thought I heard it click & then when he removed the fluff, it clicked back into the position he wanted it in. I think, anyway?

I hear ya. I wouldn’t do it. Beef bones better than chicken for sure tho as chicken bones splinter more.
Rib bones splinter very easily. Chicken bones too small and even worse
About the only semi safe bones are those flintstone joint bones.

Stripe69

VIP Member
Many new homes are built with the laundry room upstairs where the bedrooms are. Much more convenient. My home before this move was like that, now I am in a one story.
Thanks for your reply, it’s a bit unusual to me as here we do laundry in the kitchen or in a utility room off the kitchen.

Gambit

Chatty Member
If anyone on here has an insta handle, there is very lively conversations going on on Cilla’s stuff and things under P’s latest brag about slimelife, it’s completely been railroaded by people (me included 😂🤦🏼‍♀️) slamming P’s view on BLM, voting for Trump, give P credit though, she is trying to answer questions, but gave up (no $$$ in insta views? ) so they discussed it as a ‘family’ on a vlog coming out soon.
Please wander on over there (insta) and give your opinionsView attachment 143521
I would have assumed they don’t care enough to vote.

I think that bed withthe posts is relatively new. I think they had a regular old bed even when they 1st moved. Kinda surprising they didnt brag about getting it when they did..

Trust fund for daughter #1
Yep right.
Oh they def showed off that bed. Their MBR short tour was a little late after moving in, probably due to the bed set up. It’s too big for the room, but P wants what she wants, even if that means newer homes would be a better fit for Ab.

• Heart
  • Haha

Rita tek

But of course, they have to pretend that they are rich and well off and above the people ... hence they would vote for him. And also, a long, storing history of having slaves.

• Heart

green

Screwed up the quote but..
You do not need a special license for a conventional motorhome under 26k lbs. Class A can be small just as class C can be large. Not sure where you're getting this information. That was just a roundabout estimate, not the exact RV they'd be renting regardless.

Last edited:

Gambit

Chatty Member
On top of being idiots, they also support a moron who won presidency after mocking IDD people! Lmao. I mean, there are many reasons why I dislike trump but for them that should have been a dealbreaker. Lmfao
They called out Trump in the vlog tonight. They were accused of being voting for him, they never said that.