Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
just got back from my son’s house , we had a lovely meal in the garden and I saw my beautiful grandkids. I couldn't touch them but to see them after eleven weeks was wonderful. I’m a sentimental old fool.
Just like to say extra special thanks for the funny rhyme about me, my son loved it.
❤❤❤
Yayyyy!! I am so glad you had a wonderful day!!!
Happy Birthday again!!!!🌼🌹🌻🌺🎉🎊

• Heart
Reactions: 3

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Coming soon to a Vlog near you. Autistic Girl gets an RV!

Her mom and stepdad give a whole new meaning to back seat driving. If they move any further back they'll be behind their car.

View attachment 141325
Hahahaha

He's a typical narcist, a little man with the biggest ego in town.
He has a malicious pleasure to humilalate and offend others, so he can feel like a master mind, the center of the universe.
In reality he is a poor jerk without education and professional success. Oh wait, he's a YouTube star now selling his IDD daughter, exposing his wifeu and son but neglecting his first born daughter.
He was leeching from the money of his parents and in-laws when he was a young father, after he crawled back to the big Lady and his experiences as a thief.
Yes, everyone makes mistakes, but he didn't change.He's the same lazy and money hungry idiot as he ever was.
Spot on

Gambit

Chatty Member
Her school would he doing I. E.P.'s and I could swear Ab 's was right before the isolation poop hit the fan. One of them mentioned it. That was when home services stopped too, coincidentally or not.
Yeah, they did one on video conference during quarantine. That’s when they were asking about what they were supposed to be with the money and shopping (which I guess Asa never did make that store)

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
If anyone on here has an insta handle, there is very lively conversations going on on Cilla’s stuff and things under P’s latest brag about slimelife, it’s completely been railroaded by people (me included 😂🤦🏼‍♀️) slamming P’s view on BLM, voting for Trump, give P credit though, she is trying to answer questions, but gave up (no $$$ in insta views? ) so they discussed it as a ‘family’ on a vlog coming out soon.
Please wander on over there (insta) and give your opinionsView attachment 143521
😂😂😂

VickyIsAwesome

I haven’t visited but other family members have, I don’t like flying and it is a long flight. One of them lives in blue mountains NSW.
That's fair enough i guess it would be a long flight. I've been to the blue mountains years ago it's a nice place!!

Reactions: 2

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
I wonder where they will go to? Most likely up to NC and keep following the mountains? Or just keep going up east? Either way, seems likes it will be a painful trip with Abbie. Sorry... I just can’t even imagine. The other day the dad said that she yells to keep herself up at night. Was just sitting here thinking that would probably be the only time they get some peace but she yells while going to sleep too. Damn.
That’s the first time I’ve ever heard him say that about her yelling to keep herself awake...you’d think that would of been mentioned before

Rita tek

One they sought out a special needs kid. Two they had him for 2-3 years after that. Three, at age 2 no one knows how bad a delay or disability will be. Four they have the means to care for the kid and finally if it were their bio kid I doubt they would "rehome" them
Did they really seek out a special needs kid? If so, looks like from what I read they didn’t get the type of “special” they wanted.

Anyway, I highly doubt that they did and went through all of this to make themselves feel good. In my eyes, it’s better to give him a new home rather than torture and neglect the kid. So you’re upset over parents that have admitted that they can’t take care of a child and found him a better home to live in? Would you rather that they continued duct taping his wrists and what not? Like I said... never watched this family and don’t plan on it... just funny that you all mentioned it for one day and moved on like it was tabloid talk. Lol ... Looks like a lot of you take this “special needs” thing to a whole new level... smh. So these people should have known that the special they’re looking for is probably going to be highlighted by some other special that they didn’t sign up for? Why did they even go to China looking for this kid? Cause Angelina Jolie has perfected the art of adopting “exotic” kids from around the world and all the pretentious people wanna follow suite ? Lol. If they just wanted a special needs child then I’m sure they could have found them wherever they’re from. Some people don’t even need to be parents, but I bet the “connection” you have with a child that’s biologically yours is much different than for one you signed papers for. #teamnokids

• Angry

whyme1982

Chatty Member
Screwed up the quote but..
You do not need a special license for a conventional motorhome under 26k lbs. Class A can be small just as class C can be large. Not sure where you're getting this information. That was just a roundabout estimate, not the exact RV they'd be renting regardless.
I didn't mention the license part...someone else did...I was just going off of what they said. The picture of an RV I posted was one from a local rental in Jacksonville that sleeps 6 and it says it's a class A which is why it was mentioned.

VickyIsAwesome

Yes they did. They adopted Huxley from China and rehomed their autistic child like you would a bad dog. I hope the Stauffer family burn in hell along with the masses family

yea they are fucking shit.
Thank you for that @Sasha Blu that seems so mean of them poor Huxley!!

Funny shit... they talked about making a salad. P made a charcuterie board for A...end of vlog they’re going on a late night Dunkin run. What a joke!

Asssss looks like he’s putting lbs on! Big time!
🍩 at night will do that to ya!
Yeah i thought who wants to drink coffee at night probably wont make you sleep